2-3 Months is a little too long for a 'LEAVE'

Posted: 11 years ago
To,
The Authorities
Star
India

Barun Sobti had stated earlier tonight that he would be going on a break for an unspecified period of time and the speculations say its for around 2-3 months. Are you kidding me? IPKKND is a love story! Its nothing without 'AR-SHI' .. 

A month's leave is fine. Everyone needs one but 2-3 months? After a long college day or work, we come back hoping to find relief in our Arshiland. Making a new entry to take Arnav's place in Khushi's life would be suicide for the show- PLEASE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Please convince Mr. Sobti to reduce his leave to maybe a month. Fans are patient but they're human too. They are bound to move on in life too if they don't find satisfaction in the show they love the most!

Hope for your success in doing so
I agree with u...
How can they run IPKKND
A love story ,if Bs is going for a long break ...
They r definitely planning to bring another guy.
So it's better to end the show
Sp can come with another one with sarun ...

Like above, how can IPK be run without barun here for 2-3 months??! Already it's undergoing a bad phase... upar se yeh... I mean, I respect that he needs his leave... but this is a little long na? Normal, office jobs me bhi itni lambi chuti nahi dete... and we're talking about a daily soap here...

I just wish he has quit not taken leave !! I want him out of this mess forever !!

No intentions of hurting anyone's sentiments guys !! Just wishing good for Barun !😊
Edited by pmgsk - 11 years ago
if he is really taking leave for personal issues then we are pestering in his privacy..rather than this we can ask them to end it and start afreash a new season..
I don't understand why actors do this take long periods like this just because they have become so popular - they need to remember they are only their because of us the fans and dedicated fans will not tolerate this long period of absence
Originally posted by ixi-shaj

I don't understand why actors do this take long periods like this just because they have become so popular - they need to remember they are only their because of us the fans and dedicated fans will not tolerate this long period of absence
I am sure every actor knows that including Barun...If he still wants to take break or quit isn't it enough to guess he has bigger and better reasons !!
Indian programm runs 2 day episode for a a whole week. So thinking about even If he leaves for 3 month he won't be out the show for a full 3 months. Like when he went to do his movie he took 30 days off and in the show he was out for 15 days so half of it because indain program deaths like that.

So in a good way even if he goes for 3 months then he will be prob be shown of the show afte month an l a half.

I don't care how barun does as long as he comes back that's all that matters to x
Indian programm runs 2 day episode for a a whole week. So thinking about even If he leaves for 3 month he won't be out the show for a full 3 months. Like when he went to do his movie he took 30 days off and in the show he was out for 15 days so half of it because indain program deaths like that.

So in a good way even if he goes for 3 months then he will be prob be shown of the show afte month an l a half.

I don't care how barun does as long as he comes back that's all that matters to me x