Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 9th November 2012 (Page 3)

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
awesome post...

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Wow amazing post..loved to read this post
crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prakal

Hi Shalini,

AWESOME!!! BRILLIANT!! All the pieces of the puzzle you have been putting together since this track and coming together nicely!!! YOU ARE TOO GOOD!! (do you play chess? My guess is yes, because you are genius) Clap 

Ah! Genius, now that is not at all a secret, is it?Clap

MY THOUGHTS

LOVED THE EPISODE!! It was like old times of IPK, whole family together,ClapClap (except I missed Laxmiji and ShyamjiCry)!! So our mighty ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA smelled coffee is wide awake!! Now since he is awake my post is dedicated to him.  Embarrassed 

Oh, Yeah!!! The pankha-girl is back haan...kitni jaldi pyaar wapas aa jaata hai nahinEmbarrassed?????????

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. ~ Michael Jordan.

Though Sheetal has been targeting Khushi and only Khushi since the day she arrived in Arnav Khushi's life, Khushi is definitely not Sheetal's target ' It's definitely Arnav and something related to Arnav and what the world relate to Arnav - MONEY. And it came out today. Sheetal probably knows very well that defeating the mighty ASR is next to impossible. So what's the best strategy? ' Make him weak? And how? Take away the most precious thing from him; make him emotionally weak; and what makes Arnav Singh Raizada emotionally weak? ' KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA.  

The man is incomplete without Khushi

The man's life is a vacuum without Khushi

The man's happiness is tied to Khushi

The man's biggest deal of life is Khushi

The man's soul is Khushi

Yes, the man doesn't exist without Khushi...they can only be Arnav-Khushi, never separate, never alone, never individual...always together, always one, always in each other's hearts...wow!!!!Big smile

But what Sheetal hasn't perceived or seen is the depth of Arnav Khushi's love; to an extent these two can go to protect each other. It seems like Sheetal is not making any mistakes and is playing very careful but her biggest mistake is targeting Khushi. She has no idea that if Khushi is Arnav's weakness, then Arnav's love for Khushi is HIS BIGGEST STRENGTH.  

To think that Shee...tal, actually believed she can separate them...idiot, sapne dekh rahi hai, nutter...I'd tell her, "SAPNON KI DUNIYA MEIN REHNA HI ACHCHA HAI SHEETALJI, KYUNKI ASLI DUNIYA MEIN DIL TOOTTE HAIN...AAPNE ASLI DUNIYA MEIN DIL LAGAAYA HI NAHIN, TOH AAPKO PATA BHI KAISE HO,... JAB JISSE DIL LAGTA HAI, USKA KYA HASHR HO JAATA HAI...EK MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA SE POOCH LIJIYE...THODA INSIGHT MIL JAAYEGA"...we all told ya baby, be careful of that "STAY", from Arnav the other day...you didn't heed our advice...ab bhugtoLOL!!!!!!

Khushi is the reason for "the person Arnav is today"

Khushi is the reason Arnav sees the real life

Khushi is the reason Arnav smiles

Khushi is the reason Arnav left his past behind and moved on in life

For Khushi and Khushi's love Arnav has fought battles internally (his past, his ego, his hatred, his heart, his soul) and externally (Shyam, Dadi, families)

Khushi ke bina, Arnav jee nahi paayega, Khushi ke bina, Arnav ho hi nahin sakta, Khushi ke bina, Arnav ka koi wajood hi nahin hai...Embarrassed

BATTLES AND WARS

If there be no enemy there's no fight. If no fight, no victory and if no victory there is no crown. ~ Thomas Carlyle.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA is a KING in his own way, a self made king!! He has been fighting many wars and battles since a young age. Most of them are to protect his sister, some he fought with himself to not get close to Khushi, not to fall in love with her and some to protect Khushi, not to let her go away from him. In all the battles and wars he fought he always came out victorious. He was victorious even in the battles and wars he lost. (Though he lost the battle with his heart and fell in love with Khushi, he won Khushi and her love that completed his life).

Loved this inference...KING...awww, the KING OF OUR HEARTS TOOEmbarrassed...isn't it????

So what makes a good KING? What are the characteristics of a good KING?

HONESTY ' This is the CORE characteristic of ARNAV. Whatever he does (Hate, love, support, revenge he does with all honesty, never lies).

Very, very typical ASR characteristic...he never lies, never puts on a facade, even if it might disturb his equilibrium or someone else's...lie, he will never!!! The most downright honest, truthful, straightforward & sincere character on TV right now!!!Clap

KNOWLEDGABLE ' Going to Harvard has given Arnav all the book knowledge required to make money and life gave him the knowledge of the society, people. So he combined the worldly knowledge with book knowledge and build his EMPIRE.  All he had ZERO knowledge about affairs of hearts but looks like with Khushi in his life he now had a DOCTORATE in affairs of hearts and probably one notch above from Khushi.

Haan, bilkul, par abhi pankhon se kuch seekh lena baaki hai...meri jaan, abhi tumhe pata nahi, tumhaare pankhe, tumhaare liye kya kya kar sakte hain...sirf ishaare mil rahe hain tumhe...asal baaki hai!!!!!! Wink

GOOD DECISION MAKER ' Arnav makes decision by thinking thru things, using his mind, look at pros and cons. Even some of his decisions that seemed like made in haste always yielded good results. (E.g. breaking off engagement with Lavanya, contract marriage with Khushi).

Absolutely, whereas Khushi thinks with her heart, Arnav thinks with his shaatir dimaag...what Khushi sees, she believes & acts upon it, but what Arnav sees, if he doesn't believe it to be true, he will get to the bottom of it...he's made one major mistake by believing what he saw to be true, when he misunderstood the love of his life...rest assured, he's not gonna repeat that mistake!Thumbs Up

LAW MAKER ' Arnav Singh Raizada makes his own laws for him and others as well. Ever since he took control of his life and family he made the laws and people abide by those laws. Of course except for Khushi who broke every law he ever made.

Almost all of the battles and wars Arnav fought them alone, he fell, he raised, he was injured, he was in pain yet he stood strong. After remarriage this man was happy that he is not alone anymore, he doesn't have to fight alone anymore, unfortunately destiny, fate has brought him again to the crossroads where he is standing alone.

Yes, he is standing alone, because his wife thinks, she has to leave him for the sake of his own happiness...he might not be able to accept Aarav with her around & now since it looks like he's cosying up to Shee...tal too, she definitely needs to leave him ALONE...A BIGGER NUTCASE, I HAVE YET TO SEE...LOL

-          He was fighting alone with his dark past for 14 years

-          He fought alone to protect Anjali from Shyam

-          He fought alone with himself and his pain every time he put Khushi thru pain

-          He fought alone trying to balance things between Anjali and Khushi (after he came back from kidnapping)

-          He fought alone to bring Khushi back, when she left RM for good

-          He fought alone with Dadi and family to marry Khushi again and bring her back to RM

-     He fought alone with his past when suddenly it showed up on the night of his wedding

Today again he will fight alone. All this time he fought to protect somebody, to make sure wrong is not done, to make sure innocent is not punished but today HE NEEDS TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF ' TO PROVE HIMSELF RIGHT!!

WILL HE BE VICTORIOUS THIS TIME?

HE'S BEEN VICTORIOUS EVERY TIME...SO THIS TIME SHOULD BE NO LESS...ACTUALLY, IT IS SO, BECAUSE HE HAS ALWAYS FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH, HONESTY, THAT WHAT IS FACTUALLY & EVERY OTHERWISE CORRECT! Honesty & ASR, can be & should be mentioned in the same breath!Big smile 

Battles, wars and victories all come with a price; you need to lose something to win.

-          When fighting to protect his sister Arnav sacrificed his life, his happiness and made her the most important person in his life.

BUT THIS SACRIFICE MADE HIM ONE OF THE TOP BUSINESSMEN IN INDIA, HE MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF & GAVE HIS SISTER A LIFE OF HAPPINESS & LUXURY...

-          When fighting to protect Anjali from Shyam, Arnav sacrificed his love for Khushi

THIS SACRIFICE MADE HIM REALISE THAT LOVE IS SOMETHING THAT GIVES A PERSON STRENGTH, HE REALISED THAT HE WAS IN LOVE...

-          When fighting to make Khushi stay in RM he lost Anjali's confidence in him

BUT, ONCE HE PROVED HIMSELF, HE GAINED THAT CONFIDENCE BACK WITH GREATER FERVOUR, NOW ANJALI TRUSTED HIM AS WELL AS KHUSHI...

-          When fighting Dadi to marry Khushi, he lost his sister's child and her happiness

BUT AGAIN ONCE, WHEN HE PROVED HIMSELF, HIS SISTER FELT SHE WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT A FAKE LOVE IN HER LIFE, & SHE WAS HAPPY THAT HER BROTHER HAD FOUND THE PERFECT LIFE PARTNER...

SO WHAT WILL HE SCARIFICE THIS TIME?

But, like mentioned above, all that he lost or sacrificed, he gained back, once he proved himself. So his sacrifices never went waste, they were always rewarded...maybe this time also, his sacrifice will be rewarded...how about a ready-made bachcha (not his biological one, mind you...)...in Aarav...hmmm, sounds yummylicious to me!!!!!Wink

SIDE NOTES

-       LOVED Arnav, Aarav bonding!! You are so right, it's hard to deny he is not the dad!! My heart went out to Aarav too. It really shows how much this kid yearns for love and affection. And destiny and brought him to the haven of love and affection- RM, I only wish he can stay at RM.Hug

Yeah, right & he is sho shweet when he does not behave like ASR...I blew him a thousand kisses yesterday (of course, the love for him was contaminated with the acquisition of proof that he is not, meri jaan's son.LOL...ahhh, relief)

-        LOVED Arnav teasing Khushi and now since he has control of situation he is having fun with the ball. GO FOR IT ARNAV!!Wink This girl didn't pay any heed to you advances, attention, assurances, open talks, dreams of future, what works ' DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HER, she will come running after you. I wish Sheetal stays for few more days and Arnav continues this game that way Arnav doesn't have to do anything ' Khushi will "kill the chudail, usse phele uske baal noch legi".ROFL

Hum toh noch chuke, ab Khushi ki baari...so very right you are & Shalini too...me too wish that Shee...tal stays for some more time & Arnie boy teases his jhalli tons...that would be sone-pe-suhaaga...LOL

-          LOVED mamiji's emotional talk!! I always knew she likes Payal and Khushi but it was only her insecurities that made her rude sometimes. She never wished any harm to them, was involved only in kitchen politics but stood supported them when required.Hug 

Haan, finally Mamijaan ko huggy de hi dete hain!!!

-          LOVED amma and Buaji came to see off Payal and Akash. I am gonna miss Payal and AkashCry.

-          LOVED ASR's background score is back!!! He was pretty awesome today and quickly put all the pieces together. (it's funny Khushi on one hand takes information and clues and imagines WRONG things D'ohand Arnav takes the same information and clues and does the RIGHT thingsThumbs Up)

Arre bhai, isliye toh Khushi ko jhalli-phulli kehte hain...total emosanal phool, kiseekabhi vishwas kar leti hai...remember how she believed Shyam & brought him back to RM...will she never learn?????

PS:

LOVED the following from your post:

(as it is his wife spends no time with him in any case ' even if he tries to get the message across!)

It's hilarious but so true. Feel bad for Arnav, poor guy!! I don't think he will ever hear his wife say "Arnavji hum aapse akele mein baat karna chahate hai", unless its about somebody else.

Woh toh nahi karna chahti, hum karein...hum toh akele mein baatein hi kyun, aur bhi bahut kuch karna chahte hain...karein kkya????????Wink

Madhura's monologue worked wonders for me and it was pretty awesome (I imagined SHAYMJIDay Dreaming instead of her and he did a kickass job!!Clap There was hatred in his eyesAngry, he bent his neck a little bit Tongueand gave a crooked evil smileBlushing and celebrated his victory, before it came to himDancing).

Bilkul...like we all agreed, Madhura cannot act to save her life...so much scope in yesterday's episode & what does she do?...she just opens her stupid bandage & throws it on the bed & walks like an idiot, mumbles a stupid monologue...expressions kise kehte hain is aurat ko pata bhi nahi shaayad!!!!!! A simply pathetic adversary to ASR...Khushi ke saath toh phir bhi seh liya par ASR ke saamne...woh aasmaan, yeh dharti, woh raja, yeh rank, woh jannat, yeh dozakh, woh perfect, yeh jhol...I think, you got it!!!!!!

Kalyani, darling, you have outdone yourself & everyone else on this thread today...I stand up & salute you (with a lil kiss for my chotisi sista that you are luv...) Please do pat yourself on the back from me & do start writing seriously...you have it in you sweetheart, don't let it go waste!!!!! Muah from me! ClapSent you a PM too, check it out...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-Msserialfan123Shalini76

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
exactly my thoughts Shalini... felt sad for Arav...

all these days Arnav said he isnt Arav's Dad...but now when he knows that he isnt, he has become one

loved Arnav-Arav scenes... both of em... Sheetal was scoring all these days, and with the positive DNA test, she levelled Arnav's claim to Khushi... now this is Arav-Arnav scoring to win...but Arnav is already alienating Khushi...her walk away from the court is also coming up...

just hope he finds her in time and brings her back home... would love to see Arnav-Khushi-Arav bonding... with both the A's teasing the most imp woman in their lives...

Initially i thought sheetal wud do all this to win Arnav... and kick Khushi out... but her goal is only money, how cheap... btw how is she planning to ask for money... she had already told Arnav that i don't want ur money, so what reasons is she planning for ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Nice post.

Shalini76

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
The episode was good and super fast.. Finally Arnav's brain started working... Sheetal is after money not Arnav and thank god for that... Can't wait to see Arnav's surprise... Thanks shalini!!

Shalini76

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I wasn't able to comment on your previous two analysis so I decide to drop a message here.
I was waiting for the day Sheetal would show her true colors with style...I mean I remembered Shyamu when she got pissed at the ashram people calling...daiiyya ho. lol

The convo between Aarav and Arnav was sad and shocking to see. I mean I knew the kid was asked to act like Arnav but having so many people lie to him is just wrong. Like you said it's good to know that when all this is done with at least he has found a family that actually loves him.
Arnav's dimag was back into action. He was being careful when he talked to him always being sweet but smart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76sweetmadhuri

Go to top