Joined: 21 February 2012
AWESOME!!! BRILLIANT!! All the pieces of the puzzle you have been putting together since this track and coming together nicely!!! YOU ARE TOO GOOD!! (do you play chess? My guess is yes, because you are genius)
LOVED THE EPISODE!! It was like old times of IPK, whole family together, (except I missed Laxmiji and Shyamji)!! So our mighty ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA smelled coffee is wide awake!! Now since he is awake my post is dedicated to him.
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. ~ Michael Jordan.
Though Sheetal has been targeting Khushi and only Khushi since the day she arrived in Arnav Khushi's life, Khushi is definitely not Sheetal's target ' It's definitely Arnav and something related to Arnav and what the world relate to Arnav - MONEY. And it came out today. Sheetal probably knows very well that defeating the mighty ASR is next to impossible. So what's the best strategy? ' Make him weak? And how? Take away the most precious thing from him; make him emotionally weak; and what makes Arnav Singh Raizada emotionally weak? ' KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA.
The man is incomplete without Khushi
The man's life is a vacuum without Khushi
The man's happiness is tied to Khushi
The man's biggest deal of life is Khushi
The man's soul is Khushi
Khushi is the reason Arnav sees the real life
Khushi is the reason Arnav smiles
Khushi is the reason Arnav left his past behind and moved on in life
For Khushi and Khushi's love Arnav has fought battles internally (his past, his ego, his hatred, his heart, his soul) and externally (Shyam, Dadi, families)
If there be no enemy there's no fight. If no fight, no victory and if no victory there is no crown. ~ Thomas Carlyle.
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA is a KING in his own way, a self made king!! He has been fighting many wars and battles since a young age. Most of them are to protect his sister, some he fought with himself to not get close to Khushi, not to fall in love with her and some to protect Khushi, not to let her go away from him. In all the battles and wars he fought he always came out victorious. He was victorious even in the battles and wars he lost. (Though he lost the battle with his heart and fell in love with Khushi, he won Khushi and her love that completed his life).
So what makes a good KING? What are the characteristics of a good KING?
HONESTY ' This is the CORE characteristic of ARNAV. Whatever he does (Hate, love, support, revenge he does with all honesty, never lies).
KNOWLEDGABLE ' Going to Harvard has given Arnav all the book knowledge required to make money and life gave him the knowledge of the society, people. So he combined the worldly knowledge with book knowledge and build his EMPIRE. All he had ZERO knowledge about affairs of hearts but looks like with Khushi in his life he now had a DOCTORATE in affairs of hearts and probably one notch above from Khushi.
LAW MAKER ' Arnav Singh Raizada makes his own laws for him and others as well. Ever since he took control of his life and family he made the laws and people abide by those laws. Of course except for Khushi who broke every law he ever made.
Almost all of the battles and wars Arnav fought them alone, he fell, he raised, he was injured, he was in pain yet he stood strong. After remarriage this man was happy that he is not alone anymore, he doesn't have to fight alone anymore, unfortunately destiny, fate has brought him again to the crossroads where he is standing alone.
- He was fighting alone with his dark past for 14 years
- He fought alone to protect Anjali from Shyam
- He fought alone with himself and his pain every time he put Khushi thru pain
- He fought alone trying to balance things between Anjali and Khushi (after he came back from kidnapping)
- He fought alone to bring Khushi back, when she left RM for good
- He fought alone with Dadi and family to marry Khushi again and bring her back to RM
- He fought alone with his past when suddenly it showed up on the night of his wedding
Today again he will fight alone. All this time he fought to protect somebody, to make sure wrong is not done, to make sure innocent is not punished but today HE NEEDS TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF ' TO PROVE HIMSELF RIGHT!!
WILL HE BE VICTORIOUS THIS TIME?
Battles, wars and victories all come with a price; you need to lose something to win.
- When fighting to protect his sister Arnav sacrificed his life, his happiness and made her the most important person in his life.
- When fighting to protect Anjali from Shyam, Arnav sacrificed his love for Khushi
- When fighting Dadi to marry Khushi, he lost his sister's child and her happiness
- LOVED Arnav, Aarav bonding!! You are so right, it's hard to deny he is not the dad!! My heart went out to Aarav too. It really shows how much this kid yearns for love and affection. And destiny and brought him to the haven of love and affection- RM, I only wish he can stay at RM.
- LOVED Arnav teasing Khushi and now since he has control of situation he is having fun with the ball. GO FOR IT ARNAV!! This girl didn't pay any heed to you advances, attention, assurances, open talks, dreams of future, what works ' DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HER, she will come running after you. I wish Sheetal stays for few more days and Arnav continues this game that way Arnav doesn't have to do anything ' Khushi will "kill the chudail, usse phele uske baal noch legi".
- LOVED mamiji's emotional talk!! I always knew she likes Payal and Khushi but it was only her insecurities that made her rude sometimes. She never wished any harm to them, was involved only in kitchen politics but stood supported them when required.
- LOVED amma and Buaji came to see off Payal and Akash. I am gonna miss Payal and Akash.
- LOVED ASR's background score is back!!! He was pretty awesome today and quickly put all the pieces together. (it's funny Khushi on one hand takes information and clues and imagines WRONG things and Arnav takes the same information and clues and does the RIGHT things)
Arre bhai, isliye toh Khushi ko jhalli-phulli kehte hain...total emosanal phool, kiseekabhi vishwas kar leti hai...remember how she believed Shyam & brought him back to RM...will she never learn?????
LOVED the following from your post:
(as it is his wife spends no time with him in any case ' even if he tries to get the message across!)
It's hilarious but so true. Feel bad for Arnav, poor guy!! I don't think he will ever hear his wife say "Arnavji hum aapse akele mein baat karna chahate hai", unless its about somebody else.
The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
-Reader-, Msserialfan123, Shalini76,
Joined: 03 September 2011
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 20 September 2011
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 20 July 2012
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
loved the way arnav said
Author: mahamluvsbs Replies: 9 Views: 3102
|mahamluvsbs||9||3102||03 December 2011 at 3:06am by -CoolChick-|
Loved todays episode!
Author: .Aisha. Replies: 0 Views: 1358
|.Aisha.||0||1358||01 December 2011 at 8:34pm by .Aisha.|
Author: indy12 Replies: 4 Views: 1383
|indy12||4||1383||01 December 2011 at 4:38pm by indy12|
Loved loved loved todays show
Author: Rani48 Replies: 6 Views: 2703
|Rani48||6||2703||02 September 2011 at 12:17pm by AGulf|
LOVED LOVED last 5 mins!!!
Author: stardust- Replies: 17 Views: 4743
|stardust-||17||4743||27 July 2011 at 11:11am by stardust-|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :