Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 9th November 2012 (Page 2)

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Hi Shalini,

AWESOME!!! BRILLIANT!! All the pieces of the puzzle you have been putting together since this track started are coming together nicely!!! YOU ARE TOO GOOD!! (do you play chess? My guess is yes, because you are genius) Clap

MY THOUGHTS

LOVED THE EPISODE!! It was like old times of IPK, whole family together,ClapClap (except I missed Laxmiji and ShyamjiCry)!! So our mighty ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA smelled coffee is wide awake!! Now since he is awake my post is dedicated to him.  Embarrassed

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. ~ Michael Jordan.

Though Sheetal has been targeting Khushi and only Khushi since the day she arrived in Arnav Khushi's life, Khushi is definitely not Sheetal's target ' It's definitely Arnav and something related to Arnav and what does the world relate to Arnav - MONEY. And it came out today. Sheetal probably knows very well that defeating the mighty ASR is next to impossible. So what's the best strategy? ' Make him weak? And how? Take away the most precious thing from him; make him emotionally weak; and what makes Arnav Singh Raizada emotionally weak? ' KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA.  

The man is incomplete without Khushi

The man's life is a vacuum without Khushi

The man's happiness is tied to Khushi

The man's biggest deal of life is Khushi

The man's soul is Khushi

But what Sheetal hasn't perceived or seen is the depth of Arnav Khushi's love; to an extent these two can go to protect each other. It seems like Sheetal is not making any mistakes and is playing very careful but her biggest mistake is targeting Khushi. She has no idea that if Khushi is Arnav's weakness, then Arnav's love for Khushi is HIS BIGGEST STRENGTH.  

Khushi is the reason for "the person Arnav is today"

Khushi is the reason Arnav sees the real life

Khushi is the reason Arnav smiles

Khushi is the reason Arnav left his past behind and moved on in life

For Khushi and Khushi's love Arnav has fought battles internally (his past, his ego, his hatred, his heart, his soul) and externally (Shyam, Dadi, families)

BATTLES AND WARS

If there be no enemy there's no fight. If no fight, no victory and if no victory there is no crown. ~ Thomas Carlyle.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA is a KING in his own way, a self made king!! He has been fighting many wars and battles since a young age. Most of them are to protect his sister, some he fought with himself to not get close to Khushi, not to fall in love with her and some to protect Khushi, not to let her go away from him. In all the battles and wars he fought he always came out victorious. He was victorious even in the battles and wars he lost. (Though he lost the battle with his heart and fell in love with Khushi, he won Khushi and her love that completed his life).

So what makes a good KING? What are the characteristics of a good KING?

HONESTY ' This is the CORE characteristic of ARNAV. Whatever he does (Hate, love, support, revenge he does with all honesty, never lies).

KNOWLEDGABLE ' Going to Harvard has given Arnav all the book knowledge required to make money and life gave him the knowledge of the society, people. So he combined the worldly knowledge with book knowledge and build his EMPIRE.  Although he had ZERO knowledge about affairs of hearts but looks like with Khushi in his life he now has a DOCTORATE in affairs of hearts and probably one notch above Khushi.

GOOD DECISION MAKER ' Arnav makes decision by thinking thru things, using his mind, look at pros and cons. Even some of his decisions that seemed like made in haste always yielded good results. (E.g. breaking off engagement with Lavanya, contract marriage with Khushi).

LAW MAKER ' Arnav Singh Raizada makes his own laws for him and others as well. Ever since he took control of his life and family he made the laws and people abide by those laws. Of course except for Khushi who broke every law he ever made.

Almost all of the battles and wars Arnav fought them alone, he fell, he raised, he was injured, he was in pain yet he stood strong. After remarriage this man was happy that he is not alone anymore, he doesn't have to fight alone anymore, unfortunately destiny, fate has brought him again to the crossroads where he is standing alone.

-          He was fighting alone with his dark past for 14 years

-          He fought alone to protect Anjali from Shyam

-          He fought alone with himself and his pain every time he put Khushi thru pain

-          He fought alone trying to balance things between Anjali and Khushi (after he came back from kidnapping)

-          He fought alone to bring Khushi back, when she left RM for good

-          He fought alone with Dadi and family to marry Khushi again and bring her back to RM

-     He fought alone with his past when suddenly it showed up on the night of his wedding

Today again he will fight alone. All this time he fought to protect somebody, to make sure wrong is not done, to make sure innocent is not punished but today HE NEEDS TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF ' TO PROVE HIMSELF RIGHT!!

WILL HE BE VICTORIOUS THIS TIME?

Battles, wars and victories all come with a price; you need to lose something to win.

-          When fighting to protect his sister Arnav sacrificed his life, his happiness and made her the most important person in his life.

-          When fighting to protect Anjali from Shyam, Arnav sacrificed his love for Khushi

-          When fighting to make Khushi stay in RM he lost Anjali's confidence in him

-          When fighting Dadi to marry Khushi, he lost his sister's child and her happiness

SO WHAT WILL HE SCARIFICE THIS TIME?

SIDE NOTES

-       LOVED Arnav, Aarav bonding!! You are so right, it's hard to deny he is not the dad!! My heart went out to Aarav too. It really shows how much this kid yearns for love and affection. And destiny and brought him to the haven of love and affection- RM, I only wish he can stay at RM.Hug

-        LOVED Arnav teasing Khushi and now since he has control of situation he is having fun with the ball. GO FOR IT ARNAV!!Wink This girl didn't pay any heed to you advances, attention, assurances, open talks, dreams of future, what works ' DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HER, she will come running after you. I wish Sheetal stays for few more days and Arnav continues this game that way Arnav doesn't have to do anything ' Khushi will "kill the chudail, usse phele uske baal noch legi".ROFL

-          LOVED mamiji's emotional talk!! I always knew she likes Payal and Khushi but it was only her insecurities that made her rude sometimes. She never wished any harm to them, was involved only in kitchen politics but stood supported them when required.Hug

-          LOVED amma and Buaji came to see off Payal and Akash. I am gonna miss Payal and AkashCry.

-          LOVED ASR's background score is back!!! He was pretty awesome today and quickly put all the pieces together. (it's funny Khushi on one hand takes information and clues and imagines WRONG things D'ohand Arnav takes the same information and clues and does the RIGHT thingsThumbs Up)

PS:

LOVED the following from your post:

(as it is his wife spends no time with him in any case ' even if he tries to get the message across!)

It's hilarious but so true. Feel bad for Arnav, poor guy!! I don't think he will ever hear his wife say "Arnavji hum aapse akele mein baat karna chahate hai", unless its about somebody else.

Madhura's monologue worked wonders for me and it was pretty awesome (I imagined SHAYMJIDay Dreaming instead of her and he did a kickass job!!Clap There was hatred in his eyesAngry, he bent his neck a little bit Tongueand gave a crooked evil smileBlushing and celebrated his victory, before it came to himDancing).

Edited by Prakal - 09 November 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dharavedemigodMsserialfan123crazyforarshiShalini76highonshowsstg1Aruni.

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Loved the like People in RM now used to Earthquakes. Loved you shading the light that the joke Arnav was telling Khushi that Shital told him was him being AArav's father.
Aarav being there however did a big thing-made ARSHI liking the fact of having their own kid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Exprimere Goldie
Exprimere
Exprimere

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Your analysis seems like a tutorial! I was watching the episode as I was reading this... At the airport no less! On one of their t vs!

And my holiday is off to a flying start! Thank you Shalini! My mood is so much better!

Shalini76

delancy Groupbie
delancy
delancy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hmm, good analysis.

I wish I  could pretend to be shocked or surprised by today's show, but I would be lying if I did.

I knew what Sheetal was about the minute she opened her mouth up and started talking.   I knew she was foul and shady and I'm so glad that finally Arnav knows as well.

Even though like I said in numerous of your WIL posts, I found it extremely weird that he couldn't see what she was about the moment he met Aarav and saw him acting like a clone of himself.

But that's neither here nor there since his braincells are clicking on all cylinders now.   I can't wait to see Khushi's reaction when she realizes how she got played and was manipulated.
highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
hey Shalini..

i m becoming a huge fan...living ur post day after day...

that is such a brilliant take n i indeed love khushs unique ways of deciphering the cue she gets.

But lately the best part is Arnav gives her hidden hints too knowing all to well it shall work in his fav.

god as much as i used to love seeing their fights i find this little brain games n hint games n coded lingo n mental connection just as endearing.

Aarav...or whatever his name is is a very special kud who indeed found a set of parents
who know how its feels like to be raised without parents.

esp Arnav,...who grew up hating his father knows very well what n ideal father means to a child.
n knowing what his fathers relationship with another woman do to his mother, he would never
put Khyshi thru that kind of pain. Hence being a sensible man he is he shall dfntly do right by khushi n Aarav.

cant wait for monday n the party...n thnq for such a wonderful post which made my friday eve
special.

avni

Shalini76

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Great wil.
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
It was a good episode today !! Big smile Waiting to see what happens on Monday ! Beautiful analysis dearStar

Shalini76

Go to top