Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

New ray of hope!! Khushboorath thanks :D (Page 2)

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i dont think so barun is coming back its bettrer that they end the show on high note with original star cast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jj0812sabz105-Zara-

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Two months break means if he is coming back that will be end of January.
His movie is going to release in March. So if he comes back in Feb how will he go for the promotions. The PH is going to again grant him leave for that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105-Zara-

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
d storyline is just like Kyunki ... Ekta Style... i guess Gul Aunty shd watch her shows n get tracks frm der ... if dey r out of ideas ... Catch hold of Ekta's writers n extend d story for tooo long n Nani cud b shown more than 500 yrs old like Baa was

n if der r no ideas for a new gud track then end d show on a gud note rather than draggng n being bashed 

Edited by ice _girl - 09 November 2012 at 1:50pm

sabz105-Zara-

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
The ONLY thing everyone's worried about is whether Barun will be back after his LONGISHHH break or NOT -____- 
I hope Khushboo's confirmation comes out as the soul truth, coz i've read and heard so much in these 2 3 days, i have no option but to get away from this show and the cast and THE MAKERS ofcourse *rolls eyes* 
But for ONCE I WANT to believe in Khushboo and Barun's statements...i hope i'm NOT let down this time, i swear if Barun won't come back after his "LONG" break, i'll be MAD as i've never been in my life -___-
SO Mr. Sobti, you better NOT lie to your fans this time and come back after the break, we'll wait for you :)

and as for the NEW GUY (as Zara said), NO VIRAF PATEL plzz :/ that guy is ermmm, ahem, NOT-SO-VERY-CHARMING -.-
i want someone better looking guy with Sanaya :) Though i'm still NOT willing to see any guy near Khushi, i can't see her without Arnav, but, OH WELL -_-
AND NO LEADS PILEEEJJJ (MIND YOU PH and SP) NO ONE CAN/SHOULD REPLACE ARNAV OR BARUN, WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY NEW MALE LEAD, ITS ONLY ARNAV FOR US @[email protected]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105vandana1965-Zara-MrDarcyfan

AmmyRidz4Ever Senior Member
AmmyRidz4Ever
AmmyRidz4Ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
KHushi should just not fall for the other guy thats it...heck I cant take this anymore...same hapened during DMG2...I had to take so much crap from the female character...I dont want Arshi love story to get ruined like that...she should be non chalant abt the new entry...she should not even look at him...hell,just get rid of this new character idea...it ruins the pure love story

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jj0812sabz105-Zara-MrDarcyfanMysticaldivine

AmmyRidz4Ever Senior Member
AmmyRidz4Ever
AmmyRidz4Ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkss

The ONLY thing everyone's worried about is whether Barun will be back after his LONGISHHH break or NOT -____- 
I hope Khushboo's confirmation comes out as the soul truth, coz i've read and heard so much in these 2 3 days, i have no option but to get away from this show and the cast and THE MAKERS ofcourse *rolls eyes* 
But for ONCE I WANT to believe in Khushboo and Barun's statements...i hope i'm NOT let down this time, i swear if Barun won't come back after his "LONG" break, i'll be MAD as i've never been in my life -___-
SO Mr. Sobti, you better NOT lie to your fans this time and come back after the break, we'll wait for you :)

and as for the NEW GUY (as Zara said), NO VIRAF PATEL plzz :/ that guy is ermmm, ahem, NOT-SO-VERY-CHARMING -.-
i want someone better looking guy with Sanaya :) Though i'm still NOT willing to see any guy near Khushi, i can't see her without Arnav, but, OH WELL -_-
AND NO LEADS PILEEEJJJ (MIND YOU PH and SP) NO ONE CAN/SHOULD REPLACE ARNAV OR BARUN, WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY NEW MALE LEAD, ITS ONLY ARNAV FOR US @[email protected]

Ur propic tells me that maybe U were a kajen aka AR fan during DMG season 2...If that is true...then may I question how can u even want another new entry,no mater how good looking he is for the female lead??...Dont u remember the consequences of the other show??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105pinkss-Zara-

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
This sounds like a really good storyline! Just want Khushi to end up with Arnav and no one else! After everything they went through they deserve to spend the rest if their lives together!

Nothing else will do!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 November 2012 at 3:58pm

vandana1965-Zara-

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I truly love this idea and I do believe that Barun's departure will allow for good new tracks. But the thing is that with IPKKND...so many tracks have potential, but they aren't executed well. So we wait and see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Go to top