India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New ray of hope!! Khushboorath thanks :D

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I know many may critisize but please do leave as I want to live this night happily with a prediction of the coming track. (linked to arnav leaving)

Thanks khushboorath for the post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282826

I believe that after the sheetal track, Arnav will have an accident and will be presumed dead leaving Arav and Khushi (did i mention i think Arav will be adopted by khushi and arnav,lol) heartbroken. Mourning etcetc. Khushi numb.

Dhruv entry. 

Dhruv will bring Khushi out of depression but Khushi will still love Arnav and belive that he's still out there. Everyone will be upset and feel sorry for khushi. Anjili/nani will suggest Khushi to get married again to dhruv Leading to weeks of Khushi refusal and everyone putting pressure on her. 

either!

1) Khushi agrees for aarav's sake but still loves Arnav and when the wedding is about to happen Arnav enters and claims back his wife.

Or 2) Dhruv will be fed up of khushi's refusal and without her permission goes to put sindoor on her infront of everyone but Arnav's reentry again LOL

Bam! Barun has his break and IPKKND isn't that boring as Arnav makes a kick ass reentry!Embarrassed
P.s the parts in blue represents the dragging of 2/3 months of Barun on break. 

xxx

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28arhiianisa...kashiffaijayati.patel1Ayaat1216el_florkirthiarshiipkknd2o12fizzyfairyAtyaysanakadevikawkabonalishba45..Zahra..anamika00AmmyRidz4Evertaklima_najthelondon12345malosetrishy13sabz105Paramjitpunjabi0926-Siaa-bijiliTouchOfArHiOlicity2124mayabegumBibliobibulusneha2005pinkssarhi101ShiningStar18Punkin22..SankiMedhz..-.serendipity.-sohara..Anita..LyssaPiesbk2MrDarcyfanGodhuliLogon-iLoveZaynMalikpup03-B.N.K-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

hasmitab Newbie
hasmitab
hasmitab

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
See this is what I was thinking too like arnav will do something to Hurt Khushi and he won't be able to stand so he decides to leave without saying anything. Khushi will get depressed and, And 2/3 months down the line he comes back and make a re entry. Plz god make it something like this so barun gets his break and we get arnav back.

But the only thing I don't u der stand is how can you kill off arnav . Ipkknd is nothing without arnav and Khushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105vandana1965-Zara-pup03

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
 they are making us cry now , they will make us cry more

Khushi will say he is alive i know
Arnav will be with Sheetal he will in coma

ekta style dear

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi0926sabz105-Siaa--Dreamer--Zara-

Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Better we also take a 2mon break rather dan watchin dis crap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashiffaicraziefanmad-eyesabz105TINA!-Zara-GodhuliLogonMysticaldivinepup03

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
guys this is 2-3 months with BARUN SOBTI but loved the line ARNAV's RE-ENTRY...if this happens no problem with BARUN's leave but he have to come back...please BARUN we are ready to take a chill pill for 2 months...but do return...yaad rakhna intezaar ho raha hai tumhara... goli mat de dena ki nahin aa raha hoon...kyunki we will be there writing comments on your page everyday tumhe yaad dilane ke liye...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najmad-eyesabz105pinkssneha2005vandana1965-Zara-

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
it will work only if BARUN will back. and for that we have to keep mailing SP to stop barun from quitting and bring back Barun.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarssabz105pinkssTINA!vandana1965-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasmitab

See this is what I was thinking too like arnav will do something to Hurt Khushi and he won't be able to stand so he decides to leave without saying anything. Khushi will get depressed and, And 2/3 months down the line he comes back and make a re entry. Plz god make it something like this so barun gets his break and we get arnav back.

But the only thing I don't u der stand is how can you kill off arnav . Ipkknd is nothing without arnav and Khushi

the body could go missing but presumed dead by police if you get what i mean

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105..Anita..

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zara-

I know many may critisize but please do leave as I want to live this night happily with a prediction of the coming track. (linked to arnav leaving)

Thanks khushboorath for the post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282826

I believe that after the sheetal track, Arnav will have an accident and will be presumed dead leaving Arav and Khushi (did i mention i think Arav will be adopted by khushi and arnav,lol) heartbroken. Mourning etcetc. Khushi numb.

Dhruv entry. 

Dhruv will bring Khushi out of depression but Khushi will still love Arnav and belive that he's still out there. Everyone will be upset and feel sorry for khushi. Anjili/nani will suggest Khushi to get married again to dhruv Leading to weeks of Khushi refusal and everyone putting pressure on her. 

either!

1) Khushi agrees for aarav's sake but still loves Arnav and when the wedding is about to happen Arnav enters and claims back his wife.

Or 2) Dhruv will be fed up of khushi's refusal and without her permission goes to put sindoor on her infront of everyone but Arnav's reentry again LOL

Bam! Barun has his break and IPKKND isn't that boring as Arnav makes a kick ass reentry!Embarrassed
P.s the parts in blue represents the dragging of 2/3 months of Barun on break. 

xxx

Zara, your prediction sounds so good, but in reality one doesn't know what will happen. Sorry I am acting like a dampener here but Arnav's reentry depends on Barun's comeback...if at all he comes back. Judging from now, don't think he'll be back. But still it's always good to be hopeful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105-Zara-

Go to top