Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Can we move on now?? Please..it's enough! (Page 2)

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

babes ! 'LONG BREAK' means I QUIT in a decent way !U still sense things r Alright :/ ? 

So? Is that any reason to bash Barun and Gul and rest of the people associated with it? It can be clearly heard from his interview, no one is forcing him to anything. There is no stuttering, nothing when he said those words. We all know he is socially awkward, he is genuinely tired and exhausted. Is that too much for the fans to understand?? So, since he is quitting, that means we do not enjoy the current episodes, but instead bash this guy around and convince him to stay, even though he clearly wants a break?! Have you see him looking this tired before? He just wants to spend time with his wife and family and fans should respect that. And, everyone deserves that. We lead our own lives, Barun has the right to do that too! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
hmm did i bash Barun ? I respect the guy alot ! 
but yes ! things r clear GUL doesnt give a damn about the Show ! n they themselves said 'we ran out of ideas' ! SO END THE SHOW NA ! y torture us without ARHi/SaRun 

trishy13

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

hmm did i bash Barun ? I respect the guy alot ! 
but yes ! things r clear GUL doesnt give a damn about the Show ! n they themselves said 'we ran out of ideas' ! SO END THE SHOW NA ! y torture us without ARHi/SaRun 

OKay well I just wanted to state my point..I am not a debate person, I am very calm in that manner like Barun. Yes, I was in shock too, and ranted my frustrations here on the forum, but one has to let it go. There are more important things in life. At the end of the day it is a Fiction Show, and no reality!

Edited by nikita59 - 09 November 2012 at 4:45pm
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

babes ! 'LONG BREAK' means I QUIT in a decent way !U still sense things r Alright :/ ?

Well duh, he is quitting!! No employer will let you take more than a month off!! You have to quit the job!! That's how it works in the real world!! But it doesn't mean he won't be rehired!! :)

Shreya

kshows_fangirl

Go to top