Can we move on now?? Please..it's enough!

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! We should respect Barun and his decision..Some people are making too low of comments on this Forum. Nobody deserved that. Whatever is happening behind the scenes will be told to us officially, till then can we please maintain a decorum on this Forum?! Degrading and bashing Gul, Barun, is not going to make anything right. I have read such awful comments that it has left a bad taste in my mouth. It just proves that how immature we are. There is a respectful and dignified way of stating your opinions. Yes, the Forum is angry with all the rumors floating around, and with no official confirmation, but get this, there is a limit to insanity. Please son't forget Barun is still there. The past two episodes have been intense and fabulous with awesome Arnav and Khushi scenes. And Arnav actually behaving like the smart ASR we all know. Instead of appreciating that, this forum has neglected that, and continued bashing from all around. Please guys, just a request enjoy the episodes which are currently be shown. Give them your appreciation. That is the least you can do for Barun now. 

Please do open posts on the current episodes. Barun wants to leave on his own. He is too tired and exhausted. At the least you can do is show him your appreciation in these episodes, for you never know when you may be able to see him next..

Thanks! That's all I have to say..
I am also trying to say the same thing since sterday... have a look...
I  thought my post was going to be a waste...I just want to enjoy these episodes with Barun in it to the fullest..The least this forum can do is to appreciate him and let him go. You don't know his problems and Barun only himself can provide a solution to his current problems..Is that so hard for his fans to understand?! 
I think the mature fans can understand this very well... The way they are moving the track is really good... Arnav solving the issues, trying to sort out the things all by himself with calm and cool mind.. pre planned... without ASR mentality... I think this track is gonna end soon... so just like everyone else will move on after this... we fans should also move on...
We not stopping him believe me ! he has his life ! 
but We fans Gave everything for ArHi love story ! n ArHi=SaRun ! all we want is End the show in a good note !with SaRun ! 
but y ruin khushi's character n get another guy for her ? ! is she Bella of twilight ? 
Originally posted by ..Manal..

We not stopping him believe me ! he has his life ! 
but We fans Gave everything for ArHi love story ! n ArHi=SaRun ! all we want is End the show in a good note !with SaRun ! 
but y ruin khushi's character n get another guy for her ? ! is she Bella of twilight ? 

Well nothing is really confirmed is it? These are all speculations and rumors by the media and the fans themselves who are adding more fuel to the fire. Until there is any official confirmation from the PH or the channel itself, why spoil the joy of watching the current episodes, which have been brilliant for the past 2 days. Instead of ranting on and on, who should or shouldn't be with Khushi, we should just respect the episodes they have been giving us currently, and enjoy them and convey our opinions to them. Shouting at them isn't going to solve anything. Tht's all I wanted to convey from my post.  
babes ! 'LONG BREAK' means I QUIT in a decent way !U still sense things r Alright :/ ? 

babes ! 'LONG BREAK' means I QUIT in a decent way !U still sense things r Alright :/ ? 

So? Is that any reason to bash Barun and Gul and rest of the people associated with it? It can be clearly heard from his interview, no one is forcing him to anything. There is no stuttering, nothing when he said those words. We all know he is socially awkward, he is genuinely tired and exhausted. Is that too much for the fans to understand?? So, since he is quitting, that means we do not enjoy the current episodes, but instead bash this guy around and convince him to stay, even though he clearly wants a break?! Have you see him looking this tired before? He just wants to spend time with his wife and family and fans should respect that. And, everyone deserves that. We lead our own lives, Barun has the right to do that too! 
hmm did i bash Barun ? I respect the guy alot ! 
but yes ! things r clear GUL doesnt give a damn about the Show ! n they themselves said 'we ran out of ideas' ! SO END THE SHOW NA ! y torture us without ARHi/SaRun 

hmm did i bash Barun ? I respect the guy alot ! 
but yes ! things r clear GUL doesnt give a damn about the Show ! n they themselves said 'we ran out of ideas' ! SO END THE SHOW NA ! y torture us without ARHi/SaRun 

OKay well I just wanted to state my point..I am not a debate person, I am very calm in that manner like Barun. Yes, I was in shock too, and ranted my frustrations here on the forum, but one has to let it go. There are more important things in life. At the end of the day it is a Fiction Show, and no reality!
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago