Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Consequences of 2 months (Page 4)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by McNinja

Can someone fill me in on what happened with DMG and how it was that bad?

And I agree, it's time to let him move on. He has his own issues to deal with so let him.There are no assurances from his side.

I much rather know what's happening for sureratherthan wait for him to maybe return.

this happened vith dmg-
Armaan-Ridhhimma loved each other bt cvs kept n dragging their story nt making them come together and then they showed that theymeet vith an accident and ph promised the fans that they vill bring Leads back in few months and show s just going on seasonal break and they brought in new cast and for 7-8 months there were no news of armaan-ridhimma and cvs forgot them.
Trp vennt too low so they thot of bringing lead actress back and paired her up vith an actor frm the current new cast! Got them maried when actually it vas only Armaan-ridhima always like here arhi are always!

later brought Ksg back(armaan) bt by then ridhimma vas married and she used to be confused between armaan and sid and ths kept on fr another 8 mnths!

it vas mess. In forum there were armaan-ridhimma fans, ridhimma-husband fans and only bashing!

OHMYGOD. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS? I JUST. I CAN'T ANYMORE. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja* Unnati *

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
No offence but why is DMG being brought in? I don't want to speak about that anymore...so disappointed with that show...IPKKND is my only hope! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

No offence but why is DMG being brought in? I don't want to speak about that anymore...so disappointed with that show...IPKKND is my only hope! :(

It must have been really painful... </3 
pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by McNinja

Can someone fill me in on what happened with DMG and how it was that bad?

And I agree, it's time to let him move on. He has his own issues to deal with so let him.There are no assurances from his side.

I much rather know what's happening for sureratherthan wait for him to maybe return.

this happened vith dmg-
Armaan-Ridhhimma loved each other bt cvs kept n dragging their story nt making them come together and then they showed that theymeet vith an accident and ph promised the fans that they vill bring Leads back in few months and show s just going on seasonal break and they brought in new cast and for 7-8 months there were no news of armaan-ridhimma and cvs forgot them.
Trp vennt too low so they thot of bringing lead actress back and paired her up vith an actor frm the current new cast! Got them maried when actually it vas only Armaan-ridhima always like here arhi are always!

later brought Ksg back(armaan) bt by then ridhimma vas married and she used to be confused between armaan and sid and ths kept on fr another 8 mnths!

it vas mess. In forum there were armaan-ridhimma fans, ridhimma-husband fans and only bashing!

OHMYGOD. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS? I JUST. I CAN'T ANYMORE.

it was horrible! The role of husband vas played by Karan wahi. So continous fighting between Karan singh Grover And wahi fans! Throut the show! It was sick! Cinevistaas produced tht show and they suck. Came up vith horrendous tracks, seperated the lead pair alway, gave mindless comedy! And i thot here atleast such things vont happen but 4lions are one step ahead them becoz they even have a bad PR which luckily Dmg ph didnt lol!
There r many many dmg fans who r now ipk fans and rite now fr us it looks history repeatung itself!
My 1st love couple got together after loads of petitions, calls, mails and now this couple which i love equally is going thru same :(
*sigh*.. Immune i am lol
but after ipk no more indian telly shows! Cut it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..Dalmuthuya* Unnati *

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by ruky786

It must have been really painful... </3

it was :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya* Unnati *

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I'm relatively new to IF as compared to many others around here, so I just have one question (I'm asking this since you mentioned that you've been a part of DMG Forum before this) - Is this (the utter chaos I mean) the condition of most forums in general when a show is about to get shut down? Can you please tell me?
pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

I'm relatively new to IF as compared to many others around here, so I just have one question (I'm asking this since you mentioned that you've been a part of DMG Forum before this) - Is this (the utter chaos I mean) the condition of most forums in general when a show is about to get shut down? Can you please tell me?

well i guess so yes!

i mean i havent seen a single Indian show which made a graceful exit, they r only pulled when its on a low!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Exactly, people are just not understanding it at all.

During the kidnapping we knew where he was, they showed him every week at least - now he will just be gone for 2 months, it's completely different. I don't believe it at all and it makes me so sad to think about them ruining the show and Khushi ending up with someone else - it's unthinkable ugh! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..Dalmuthuya* Unnati *

Go to top