Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PLANNED GAME! Ph..! welldone -.-!

-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I don't think there's any diffrence between Shayam & Gul !! Angry

U know why? coz shayam killed his own baby and what Gul did killed her own baby (ipkknd), Shayam did this for money and Gul did this for her new show's fame. Shayam used his tricks and hide him self under his mask of shayamji and Gul did same used her tricks and is hideing herself under her mask of being the Gul Khan...Dead
Ookie lemme clear one thing...Till Gul doesn't kill ASR, her new lead 'ASAD' won't be succesfull...thats a bet! its somewhere a COPY of ASR...and She did it she is slowly killing ASR and now she even made BARUN QUIT yes quit...he has quited but has been forced to name it a 'BREAK' and its a confrimed news...But how BARUN SOBTI could be forced? Shocked 

This all:  running of Track, shitall track, sideing other characters, Runing Kkgsr character and Finally showing ASR as a just 'Arnav' in his college and everything else was just a PLAN...a PLANNED GAMEDisapprove against US, and the team...

those ppl knew Ipkknd cast's friendship offscreen & after all this someone from the cast will come up for justice to roles or slowly all of them will leave...Deepali and Akshay gave their notices. Sanaya isn't at all happy wid this shitall track and most of all Khushi's behaviour But she cant do anything Infact No one from Cast was happy wid this track all were Upset wid this... How can a person just sit quietly and watch his friends being Sad and leaving. Barun was the first one to protest and Gul got a chance she insulted him to the core she even went to his personal life. He stayed Quite. Why coz he is BARUN not someone else...he silently kept objecting about the track and in last he just gave his notice that if Ph doesn't stop this stupid track then he may leave and Sp asked Gul to change the track or sale ipkknd to them But Gul simply refused and said that its their concept if they want so they should bring up their own. Coz She doesn't want ASR to live She doesnt want ipkknd to live...Why? the reason is so simple if Ipkknd will b there Qabool hai will never be succesfull as Ipkknd is...
The Insult Barun faced was For us For his friends...Now answer those who thinks he is UNPROFESSIONAL no he is NOT! Gul insulted him alotCry..and if someone wants so i can give the link of what so ever she said and did... and What BARUN & ABHAAS did they just simply gave her the credit she deserved...yea the credit is her's coz she is one who brought up ipkknd the one good thing she did...Barun in his interviw and Abhaas in his tweet They used nice words for her now she doesn't even deserve that..but their good words r like insult for her...are like CHAAPPPAALS on her face...Angry

Barun Left...Abhaas, deeapli and Akshay already has and Now Daljeet and Gautam Hedge are also giving their notices... Just waiting to hear about Sanaya... 
and the news is also this Ipkknd to end on 23 November..

All this is 100% trueee...and any questions so will surely answer them...

If barun even came back so that will only be the end ..they may show them again Arshi got reunited and Barun back and Here iss pyaar ko came to end! :/  And did u ppl noticed Barun isnt at all happy wid leaving and if he is takeing a break so why is he thanking ppl like he would never b back! a point to be noticed! and 4rats have to chage their decisions sometime...so keep protesting guy we still have time...but if he took this break till monday so its confirmed he wont be back! 

Edited by khiradnaaz - 09 November 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chaotixgataPrasanna_dhanuanjaani07lara3110vandana1965

Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
wat plz snd d link plzzz to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965

-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lily2011

wat plz snd d link plzzz to me

Its actually a post and i believe on it...coz all this everywhere cant b a lie...and its not... here u go... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282555

daneshzeest Groupbie
daneshzeest
daneshzeest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
what????????????????
can u send me the link...
-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daneshzeest

what????????????????
can u send me the link...

Buddy its actually a post by smone i dnt.know but i believe in this post...So here it is..http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282555

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
You know what, some of the things you said above actually seem to be believable...
There was a 59 second interview of Barun on Facebook that I was watching... he didn't sound happy at all... he sounded calm and quieter than usual... no laughs... nothing... I dunno... something is definately going on...

-Dreamer-

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanjana-

You know what, some of the things you said above actually seem to be believable...
There was a 59 second interview of Barun on Facebook that I was watching... he didn't sound happy at all... he sounded calm and quieter than usual... no laughs... nothing... I dunno... something is definately going on...
yup..even i noticedOuch
vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
PLEASE TURN YOUR TELEVISION OFF WHEN HER SHOW FIZOOL HAI COMES ON.

sweet_butterfly

Go to top