India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

we love prishna

vicky100 Groupbie
vicky100
vicky100

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

I really love todays 1st part of episode such beutifull sence prishna always best diffrent couple on screen due to their mutual strong understanding such strong confidence in each other whatever condition is thats why prishna is my all time fevourate today the way pintu makes krishna happy by gifting pen and then krishna so happy knowing about job by him and high belive on him too good i must say in real god gives this understanding and belive like prishna to all couples

Edited by vicky100 - 09 November 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoaruntouchmartalindatch912ZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u . Prishna's Love , trust and understanding only makes them such a beautiful unique couple . The way they both understands each other is marvelous .Just amazing . And this scene was really very very beautiful . Hope to see more scenes like this on them . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmartalindatch912ZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

tch912 Senior Member
tch912
tch912

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Krishna's has love not only for her husband but Sonu as well.  If you remember Sonu called for everyone except Pinky.  At first he told his dad he was scared but then he started calling his grandma, grandpa, aunt and uncle.  Not once did he called for his step-mom.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmartalindamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

martalinda Senior Member
martalinda
martalinda

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I love this prishna couple too. Everyday I'm eagerly waiting for prishna scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchtch912moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index