Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly I want to remember this couple with a smile not with heartbreak. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They r gonna totally dmg style..its needed to stop immediately.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He'll be back after 2 months? Is this confirmed, Manal?
OMG, i cannot tolerate another like of Bella and Riddhima in the world of fiction. Seriously, if they can't redeem the show, why not end it so that it stays with us as a beautiful memory?
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yaah just show that ARSHI bis going for honeymoon...happy ending...It isn't a big demand...No Barun means no IPKND...especially for SANAYA...romancing with another man other than ASR in IPKND will only kill her image...nothing else.. 
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its seems like all planned.just want to calm down Barun fan,so that they can continue their crappy script & by seeing the response of the  forum look like they r succeed in some extent.few r falling in their trap.pls continue ur  protest.they r playing dirty politics by cashing fans emotion,just unable to digest.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Mannuuu...🤣...I love how generous u are while expressing urself...and OMG WTHH..I never thought theyll do the khushi loving 2 persons at a time story...j4io69((&*&T^R^7T*&*(...WTHHH...
Do they think this is TVD or Twilight..freaking hell...end the show dammit..I dun kno how many times Ive written end the show in last 2 days !!!
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
don't know what's happening Manal!! did you listen to his interview on the radio show? 

he said he's taking a 'break' not leaving! doesn't know when he will take that 'break' or for how long!!! 

me too!!! no ArShi no show!! they might as well end it with people watching the show n not when there is no one left to watch it!!! 

if they bring in a new guy for Khushi, thats it!!! 
Socklet thumbnail
yewww i will hate tht..and it will b more discusting as she's married now!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
There is no BREAKKK..break is a modest way of saying not coming back...they just want to test a new male lead nd want the audience to see that calmly...NO WAY IN HELLL well let Khushi be with some1 else...
Bored_Koala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Manal

I so agree to what you say!!!
Who goes on a leave for 2 months?
and if we pester the PH and Channel, they might be able to convince Sobti to reduce it...
Are you serious?
That is how the entire system works??

They're saying its not easy to end such a phenomenal show..
but whats the point now?
The show is already morally dead

God knows what they're upto

😡