Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I am quite like Aamir: Asin (Page 5)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.tomnjerry2glace-bleue

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
may be she meant she is like Amir Khans...  Silly

Keep------------Smiling !!!Smile
Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_Jupiters_Cock

Innocent_Heart Senior Member
Innocent_Heart
Innocent_Heart

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Why are u guys hating her so much for nothing.. If u are so dumb to understand what she is trying to say, u could have kept quite instead of posting rubbish abt her Thumbs Down

"Aamir is curious and has childlike interest in his work. He likes to clarify and understand everything. I am quite like him and have his working style in me. People who work with me say that I am also curious and ask a lot of questions. Like Aamir, I want to be sure of what I want to say within a certain number of words and try and say it sharply. Like him, I am totally focused on my work."

I dont see anything wrong in what she said.. She is just pointing out the similarities in their working styles.  In south she is known as Miss Perfectionist! If u ask the directors who has worked with her, everyone will say about her professionalism and how perfect she is when comes to her role or her work. Yes in bolly she has done couple of roles which had less screen space but is there any rule that only certain ppl should be focused or professional? Give it a thought before posting such rubbish about her next time.. Get some life. Try to give credit when there's due.. In India Forums i have come across ppl who even said she did nothing even in Ghajini which was a shocker for me. May be u guys are just stomach burning watching her succeed in her own style. The day is not far, when she will rock bollywood just like she did in the south!

Edited by Vijay_Krish - 11 November 2012 at 7:38pm
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

Why are u guys hating her so much for nothing.. If u are so dumb to understand what she is trying to say, u could have kept quite instead of posting rubbish abt her Thumbs Down

"Aamir is curious and has childlike interest in his work. He likes to clarify and understand everything. I am quite like him and have his working style in me. People who work with me say that I am also curious and ask a lot of questions. Like Aamir, I want to be sure of what I want to say within a certain number of words and try and say it sharply. Like him, I am totally focused on my work."

I dont see anything wrong in what she said.. She is just pointing out the similarities in their working styles.  In south she is known as Miss Perfectionist! If u ask the directors who has worked with her, everyone will say about her professionalism and how perfect she is when comes to her role or her work. Yes in bolly she has done couple of roles which had less screen space but is there any rule that only certain ppl should be focused or professional? Give it a thought before posting such rubbish about her next time.. Get some life. Try to give credit when there's due.. In India Forums i have come across ppl who even said she did nothing even in Ghajini which was a shocker for me. May be u guys are just stomach burning watching her succeed in her own style. The day is not far, when she will rock bollywood just like she did in the south!
yeah Asin is hated way too much in this forum, which is kinda sad I guess!! she comes across as a sweet person to me...not a fan but I have no problem with her as long as she isn't bitching anybody else!!Smile...I quite like her...and for me she was the highlight in Ghajini...I still remember watching the movie with my brother and adoring Asin...I loved her simplicity in the movie as well as her performance!! Ready was blah as movie itself so there really wasn't much she could do and she was good in London dreams even though the movie was so badly executed!! 
people have their liking and disliking but the amount of hate for certain actors is quite unbelievable and unfathomable! 
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_MusicTanHa

Wake up baby, Amir Khan is a brand in B-Town, u are not even a mere piece of clothing!!
she didn't really compare her stardom (if she has any) to Aamir's stardom, right?Confused
she merely stated that she is as curious as Aamir is about the films she is working on...what's wrong with that? it is a different thing altogether than she is not close to Aamir as a performer despite having similar working styles...but what she said is nothing wrong/offensive!!
ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I agreed she not said she is same as Aamir Khan her mean she think like Aamir Khan for acting job  
viewobs Senior Member
viewobs
viewobs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

If u ask the directors who has worked with her, everyone will say about her professionalism and how perfect she is when comes to her role or her work. Yes in bolly she has done couple of roles which had less screen space but is there any rule that only certain ppl should be focused or professional?

Exactly why I stopped liking her after she came to Bollywood. In Tamil movies, its almost understandable when heroines are decorations for the movie, but I still liked her in those.

Now she's come and done the same things here.

Its not like she doesn't get offers  (purely judging by the roumers), but NO, she will do movies like Khiladi 786, and Bol Bacchann. Confused

Go to top