India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

ANALYSIS of BB6 Contestants

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

SidhuJee : Leaving :( ...will miss his one liners...I think other contestants were lucky to meet him n I Hope they learned something from him.

Urvashi: Clear Cut Lady...No non-sense type material...Lil more patience will take her to Finals for sure.

Sapna: Agree she is Dil ki Saaf but her mouth n actions are way more opposite...Kabhie cryin tho kabhie yellin n on friday mu pe patti...W*F man...she needs professional help.

Aashika: "Cry baby " Absolutely no control  on her emotions n probably her mind too ;-)...I guess "Blaming" is her favorite pastime ;-)

Sana: What a waste Contestant, she thought she would win BB with her smile...;-)  Kya yawning pe argument karti hai...waste of time.

Delnaaz: She is a good person but she is trying to be way Too good , she sh'l get out of that cry baby n  waste contestant company for her own good.

Niketan: This guys is playing for sure but he just cannot confront anyone in the house which will bring him down in weeks to come.

Rajiv: So far he is pretending n being nice n was chasing Delu...but very soon he is gonna change,  ab tak Sidhujee ke rah pe chal raha tha abh tho woh bhi gaye.

Mink: She is just watching n analyzing her own pre-observation which she had made before entering the house.

Sampat: Glad she is gone... :-))

Just my observation not to upset any fans. 

Comments Appreciated.

Thanks.

Forgot to mention

Vrajesh:
He seems like a smart guy and can go all the way but sometimes he is carried away by his emotions otherwise he is going good.

Edited by ashdgr8 - 10 November 2012 at 3:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaPixieeedipali13cl0wnSaniya93Sharif.Badmaash-EvilDesires-Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Be-A-Rebel... Feels good to be back here ;-)
cinnamon IF-Stunnerz
cinnamon
cinnamon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashdgr8

SidhuJee : Leaving :( ...will miss his one liners...I think other contestants were lucky to meet him n I Hope they learned something from him.

Urvashi: Clear Cut Lady...No non-sense type material...Lil more patience will take her to Finals for sure.

Sapna: Agree she is Dil ki Saaf but her mouth n actions are way more opposite...Kabhie cryin tho kabhie yellin n on friday mu pe patti...W*F man...she needs professional help.

Aashika: "Cry baby " Absolutely no control  on her emotions n probably her mind too ;-)...I guess "Blaming" is her favorite pastime ;-)

Sana: What a waste Contestant, she thought she would win BB with her smile...;-)  Kya yawning pe argument karti hai...waste of time.

Delnaaz: She is a good person but she is trying to be way Too good , she sh'l get out of that cry baby n  waste contestant company for her own good.

Niketan: This guys is playing for sure but he just cannot confront anyone in the house which will bring him down in weeks to come.

Rajiv: So far he is pretending n being nice n was chasing Delu...but very soon he is gonna change,  ab tak Sidhujee ke rah pe chal raha tha abh tho woh bhi gaye.

Mink: She is just watching n analyzing her own pre-observation which she had made before entering the house.

Sampat: Glad she is gone... :-))

Just my observation not to upset any fans. 

Comments Appreciated.

Thanks.

well he thinks that confronting anyone in the house will result into an argument, which will then result into a fight, which will then result into non-stop flow of tears, which will then result into siddhu's sympathy for the weaker one, which will then result into siddhu giving him a long lecture on how to deal with other people... phew!!!! Wacko
so therefore he avoids confrontation Clap Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

astenaddicted2tvBartzdipali13

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

thats more like it   "annamunna"... naakaab hai  huh Wink
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Lovelygirly.:

As far as Sidhujee's part , Niketan need worry about it as Sidhujee will be leave the house.

At some point Niketan may have to be more Vocal to clear misunderstandings or else someone else will prove him wrong for wrong reasons.

"Silence means Consent"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13cinnamon

faiza_elahi202 IF-Rockerz
faiza_elahi202
faiza_elahi202

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
spot on !!i totally agree with your observation ..i really wish that niketan stands  for him self and stop taking crap from ppl like sana and aashka ..

Edited by faiza_elahi202 - 09 November 2012 at 1:44pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index