Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I have done my bit! Have you all done yours???

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Dear All I have written my heart out to all the people concerned in SP as per the email addresses given. Please do your bit. 

This is what I wrote in my mail.

I am writing to you to please stop Barun from Leaving the show Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam doon due to whatever reasons. IPKKND is the only show that I watch when I come back home after a long hard day and I watch the show for Sanaya and Barun. They have become a part of our lives and I can't imagine watching the show with one lead missing. I don't think anyone else can replace our Arnav and Khushi nor can I see them with any other character as a pair.

I would prefer to have a happy memory of my favourite show then watch it go down the drain. It has been difficult last few months to tolerate such shitty tracks which have been introduced in a show which was once so intense, passionate and different. But watching Barun and Sanaya kept it going. Now this latest info is giving me more stress than my year end targets. 

Please end the show on a happy ending if you are not able to retain Barun as I am sure you will loose all the loyal viewers if any one of them leave the show. 

I hope my plea is going to be taken seriously. All my co fans also believe that this show which started with such promising note is going down the drain with such bad tracks everyday including the latest Sheetal one. 

It's 4 lions style to drain the earlier show when working on a new show. So I don't think they will do justice to this show anymore. Also you may consider coming back with a IPKKND Season 2 after a few months of break to bring back all the characters together with a fresh start. 

I look forward a a positive response on your support to your fans across the globe as you are the number one GEC due to your fans also for some extent. So we demand our right to entertainment in retaining Barun or ending the show on a happy note with both Sanaya and Barun intact.

With a heavy heart I bid adieu. 
-- 
Priyanka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61NgurudathaPrasanna_dhanu

shweta2482 IF-Rockerz
shweta2482
shweta2482

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

Dear All I have written my heart out to all the people concerned in SP as per the email addresses given. Please do your bit. 

This is what I wrote in my mail.

I am writing to you to please stop Barun from Leaving the show Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam doon due to whatever reasons. IPKKND is the only show that I watch when I come back home after a long hard day and I watch the show for Sanaya and Barun. They have become a part of our lives and I can't imagine watching the show with one lead missing. I don't think anyone else can replace our Arnav and Khushi nor can I see them with any other character as a pair.

I would prefer to have a happy memory of my favourite show then watch it go down the drain. It has been difficult last few months to tolerate such shitty tracks which have been introduced in a show which was once so intense, passionate and different. But watching Barun and Sanaya kept it going. Now this latest info is giving me more stress than my year end targets. 

Please end the show on a happy ending if you are not able to retain Barun as I am sure you will loose all the loyal viewers if any one of them leave the show. 

I hope my plea is going to be taken seriously. All my co fans also believe that this show which started with such promising note is going down the drain with such bad tracks everyday including the latest Sheetal one. 

It's 4 lions style to drain the earlier show when working on a new show. So I don't think they will do justice to this show anymore. Also you may consider coming back with a IPKKND Season 2 after a few months of break to bring back all the characters together with a fresh start. 

I look forward a a positive response on your support to your fans across the globe as you are the number one GEC due to your fans also for some extent. So we demand our right to entertainment in retaining Barun or ending the show on a happy note with both Sanaya and Barun intact.

With a heavy heart I bid adieu. 
-- 
Priyanka
The Politics Never Dies: Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? http://fb.me/1ZCC1dmep  on twitter @Team barun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top