Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confirmation (Page 21)

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Khusbooo i need to say something u say 2 months breakkk ok maan lye dear
dear we know our past we know our present but we don,t know oir future right dear we decied that we ill do thz that but don,t exactly as ho ga bh ya nho dear here my point whn bs take
Off 40 dayz ppl mange how thy mange thz uk9 na and even in that 40 dayz we were getting few arshi sence or telepathy or phone converstation right that was just 40 dayz nd now 2 monthz no arshi,s together nothing like that how can ppl mange yar dear new manIn khushi,s nooo tolerate not at all,,,
dear plz don,t get me wrong i k9 cv,s will make story like thz diffenert but dear very sad and in tesion bsss thz show i want my arshiii 4 long time but situtation is different sooo its better show us
Ing wid happpy note,,,,
and i respect bs and si sooo much dear,,
but dear i feel thz,,
i hope u don,t get me wrong

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
If Sobti is taking a break due to his health and family we should respect his decisions. However Khushi romancing with any Tom, Dick or Harry won't work and NO MATTER how good looking the new man is Sobti is ASR , and no one can replace or seperate ASR from Khushi.
Khooshboo I am happy after I read your post. I won't be watching the show because Khushis romance with another guy is going to be UNBERABLE.
Only IF Sobti assures us of come back I will support the show, and do whatever in my power to save the show till his return as soon as possible.
Otherwise I don't care. I love Irani a lot but Khushi getting HOT and Cozy with another is not something I would wanna watch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nickishahloveBarunValleySaraJLArnavKhushijodipinkeyeFAYKHAN29Arshi.Sugi.IPK

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
He might say he will come back, but honestly I don't believe it. He will decide whether he want to come back when he looks at the script. Everyone have already left the show. Hedge, Akshay and Deepali. I even heard that Daljeet might quit soon.. So I'm tired of believing this.. If Barun never comes back then we will never see a good ending. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValley

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

Originally posted by trina2010

If Sobti is taking a break due to his health and family we should respect his decisions. However Khushi romancing with any Tom, Dick or Harry won't work and NO MATTER how good looking the new man is Sobti is ASR , and no one can replace or seperate ASR from Khushi.
Khooshboo I am happy after I read your post. I won't be watching the show because Khushis romance with another guy is going to be UNBERABLE.
Only IF Sobti assures us of come back I will support the show, and do whatever in my power to save the show till his return as soon as possible.
Otherwise I don't care. I love Irani a lot but Khushi getting HOT and Cozy with another is not something I would wanna watch
truely said...even i can't watch khushi with anybody else than arnav

trina2010

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GayuArnav

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Two months break means if he is coming back that will be end of January.
His movie is going to release in March. So if he comes back in Feb how will he go for the promotions. The PH is going to again grant him leave for that?
Sorry it doesn't make sense at all.

Even during the Kidnap track Barun did come in between for few scenes. How ill IPKKND survive if he completely goes away for 2 months?
radhika_6088 Groupbie
radhika_6088
radhika_6088

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
We waited for a month without Barun during the kidnapping track and I'm sure I will wait for 2 months for him! Approve Little bit 'come back barun' will be there (not little a lot) but in the end we will manage! Wink 
Love you Khubs for this Heart!
After all he is OUR Hotwa! Star

WHOSE WITH ME??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

huddyNehasupnfansabz105ipkkndfanforevaKatelynAlyaa_27bkamber-B.N.K-Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Rehnuma-

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
What? Khushi will be romancing someone else???
This is disgusting, I don't want to watch something like this at all.
Is there anyway that Barun can assure us that he will come back in two months???
Is this for certain, how do we know that he is coming back in two months?
Khushi can't romance someone else really, this would never work...Can't they show something else other than showing Khushi with some other man in these two months???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pellmelodysabz105RahmAngel13-B.N.K--Rehnuma-

Go to top