Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confirmation (Page 20)

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

I WUD RATHER WAIT FOR TWO MONTHS FOR BARUN TO COME BACK THEN HAVE IPKKND GO FOREVER!

I STILL WANT TO GET MY DOZE OF IPKKND!

i mean we will still be seeing the show...and all

LIKE THE LAST TIME WE ADJUSTED WITH BARUN GONE FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS...THEN WE CAN DO SO THIS TIME AS WELL...CUZ WE ARE TRUE SUPPORTERS OF BARUN<3

DAMN i really feel bad for the poor guy...I WISH I CAN FLY OVER TO INDIA AND GIVE HIM A BIG WELL DESERVED HUG (THOUGH I MIGHT JUST FAINT AFTER LOOKING AT HIM..IN PERSONLOL)
@bold same hereLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

huddy-HoneyBoo-MihrimahVasuS

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
2 months!!! Similar kind of thing happened with DMG & MJHT, shows from same PH.

Going by the past history of these shows and the way the story lines were treated, I'm happy with show ending now with Arshi as lead.

On top of this, what is the 100% guarantee and asurance that what they are saying is truth and they will keep their promise. I did not sign up for this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValleyKavita1000meshasDalmuthuya

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
oh well certainly not a sign of relief for me...2months is a very long time for a  tv actor to take a break from a daily show comeon...n wats with the comin-back-only- if -the- track- with- khushi- n- another- guy -doesn't -work thing i mean seriously????might as well end the show with Arnav n Khushi with a happily ever after...tfs but for me the show ends with the entry of a new guy for Khushi...then wat are we left with just sand like memories of a magical love story in hand which slips away no thank u i'l be happy with the old memories of the phenomenal pair of ARSHI!!
crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I cant gauge my own reactions...If da break is just fr 2 months...den I guess we could put up wid it...but at dis stage a break would be very harmful fr da show...n I would HATE to see anoder love onterest fr khushi...many oder shows have done dat...it just spoils da pure lovestories n Arshi's love story has always been unique,I just dont want it to get spoiled...I dont even know what I want...I know sa show wouldnt end widin such a short time but da show wil die a slow death...which would be painful fr us fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValley

huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hi khushboorath

I have always read your posts and believed them, you seem a very genuine and sincere person, which can be noticed from the way you write. I totally trust Barun and the information you have provided.

Dont let others get to you, others like me love you for what you are doing for us. I can't thank you much, I was so upset since all this started...was not able to sleep or eat properly (some may call me mad, but it's only because I am a die hard fan of Arshi, and the thought of departure seems intolerable), but upon hearing this wonderful news you have made my day, I am ecstatic and cannot wait to see what is in store for us on the show.

Lastly, I would like to convey to you that me and many of the members from this forum love you for every time you have taken your time and effort out of your personal time just for us and providing us with information.

Thank you 

Lots of Love
Huddy xxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwala-HoneyBoo-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
thank you sooo much
aks555 Goldie
aks555
aks555

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
TFS :)
-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

GUYS she is not pacifying us

read what she wrote.. we have to STILL CALL SP AND FIGHT so that means that we have to continue doing what we were the past few days. That is what I'm taking from this post
agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyBoo-

Go to top