Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confirmation (Page 16)

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
OH, you are hereHug
Thank youSmile
I am so going to miss ASR the reason I started watching this show, and for two monthsCry Khushi is there so I think I'll wait together with KhushiSmile
I will call, Mail and will annoy SP as much as I can because I want Mr.Sobti back as ASR as soon as possible.
Are you sure that Barun will be back??? because I don't want to continue watching IPK if he is never coming backCry IPK is about ArhiCry

Edited by SaraJL - 09 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
heart broken again... I know Barun and Sarun fans will support... How about Sanaya fans??? Please we should be together now and make sure that Arshi's love story sees the light
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i can deal with this. i can deal with arnav gone fr 2 months but definatly coming back!! 

the story line is set in my mind what it'll look like. 

xxx
Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Originally posted by khushboorath

For the news that I have got, some might breathe a sigh of relief, some might jump in joy, some might be disappointed, while some as usual wont believe me'
But for those who don't trust me, all I can say is that- I wont give any explanations. If you trust me you wont need it, if you don't, you wont believe it
Revelation no 1- show is not ending. Ending a show as established and popular as ipk is not a thing to be done with a bat of an eye lid. There are many things to consider.
Revelation no 2: Barun is not leaving. It is a break which might extend to two months approx but he will definitely be back.
Revelation no 3: Does it matter after these revelations?? But you will need to reveal your love till Barun comes back. Show your love to barun and other characters constantly through MAILS AND CALLS. Let the PH know how good our memories are as far as our ipk characters are concerned. Let them bring Barun back sooner..
So till he comes back all we have to do is wait and disturb star plus as much as we can...
Are we ready for this today??

I dont know how much of these Revelations are true. But if indeed they are ...than I for one have no issues with any of them. TFS

I never understood why few people wanted the show to end if Barun is leaving. If its on air there's alwyas a slight possibilty that he might return rt? Also its such a successful show with tons of potential that has yet to be explored, if they carefully reevaluate the tracks, then it can go on for a long time. 

Obviously we dont want to see Kushi with someone else...but make everyone think that they will hook her up with some one?? It might be a filler track for sometime and I think we can handle that rt?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huddykhushboorathArshi.Sugi.IPK

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

I can only hope for postives..nothing more than that

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Safi123

i think khusboo is lying 
she wants us to watch the show

i m khushboo not gul khan that i would want u to watch the show...i dnt give too hoots whether u watch the show or not ...if doesn't make any difference to my personal or professional life...

hope that helps...

just want to know,is that really your post behind the curtain which is making rounds in if and fb in a name muskaan??? ...do you know anything about new guy in khushi's life?

This post is damage control for that FB one? 

i don't know!that post was claimed to be by khushboo..just asking to clear my doubt

Athough it was confirmed, I want this cleared too. 

how you got confirmation?
..starryeyed.. Senior Member
..starryeyed..
..starryeyed..

thank u ur a life saver i hope its al tru not sayin dat u r lyin but anything can happen
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anz11

Barun is not leaving. It is a break which might extend to two months approx but he will definitely be back.

WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE  THAT BARUN WILL BE BACK IN 2 MONTHS?

there is no garauntee. we have to fight for it

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top