India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confirmation (Page 12)

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this with us, Khushboo. I appreciate your efforts.

I am taking the news you have posted with a mixed feeling. I guess the best is to end the show on a high note with barun and Sanaya together and as leads. 2 month is a long time. Who knows what will happen after two months? Actors move on, new shows come in, old ones get replaced...it's risky and a bit far-fetched to expect Barun to come back after a sabattical of 2 months to a show where apparently he's been harassed by the producer of the show.

I say put an end to all speculations by ending the show on a high note so that we always have a beautiful ArHi love story to cherish. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huddyhabs

Riya.Raj Goldie
Riya.Raj
Riya.Raj

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks you so much! I believe you all the way and will watch the show just to see when they bring Barun back and will hound Star Plus with emails until they do!!!! IPKKND is my lifeline and I can't let go of it so here's wishing me best of luck and best of luck to Barun until his return!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalahuddy

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Safi123

i think khusboo is lying 
she wants us to watch the show

i m khushboo not gul khan that i would want u to watch the show...i dnt give too hoots whether u watch the show or not ...if doesn't make any difference to my personal or professional life...

hope that helps...

just want to know,is that really your post behind the curtain which is making rounds in if and fb in a name muskaan??? ...do you know anything about new guy in khushi's life?

This post is damage control for that FB one? 
dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Thank u khushboo,looks like holding on to the show was the channel decision more than p.h. It is made clear that only on demand and actors availabity the channel will make decision on the return of arnav which is not clear from actors side.

Destiny rules , cant say anything.who knows wats up tmrow but will mail star about the return of Barun.
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by -Aimz-

As if waiting for 11/28/40/45 days during the kidnapping track was not enough. This is effed up on so many levels.

Many of us here watch the show for the story too, and not just the actors portraying the characters. Don't tell me the story isn't going to be dragged to hell while Barun is taking his "break"

I am sorry, but I am no Khushi who would wait at the mandap like this. I want a good, concrete story.
By the time Barun returns, the show might be axed due to the low TRPs.

As for the show ending, I am okay with Barun's character of ASR being replaced by some new guy but many fans do not want this at all. But bringing in a new guy in Khushi's life is like cheating us viewers by not giving us the ArHi love story they promised. NOT acceptable.

So either they end the show on a high note (I feel bad for the whole team, everyone who would lose jobs),

Have another actor play ASR (and face the wrath of Barun fans- yet still a better option than a 'new guy in Khushi's life')

Or they introduce an IPK Season 2 with a break of 2 months till Barun returns.

Barun will only come back if public demands.If the viewers are happy seeing the new guy(which will be and channel knows it well,this drama is just for few days at the end of the day no one is loyal all they want to see is what they like) then Barun won't come back.
And Barun never told to end the show or do not replace any other guy.And IPK is not the 1st and last source of income.When a PH can write the story has served its course its very well mean that all cast and crew are aware that their show have serve it purpose.This show is continuing on the mercy of viewer's...

for you it may be cheating to see Khushi with someone else and for some it may be seeing ASR played by someone else...and one has to be win and as always it will be majority
_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I never thought some thing I watched for entertainment will make me loose my mind !!!!
Whatever I'll be watching till arnav is there cause in my arhiland arnav aur khushi kabhi alag nahi honge !!
BAS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nickishah

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for this posting dear 

but plzz barun should not leave he should not take break

but the truth is barun is leaving I know I m not able to able take this

barun is leaving plzz end up this showCry
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler