Posted: 11 years ago
i trust u khusboo... i trust barun he is taking breeak , not leaving ... m with the show... whether any with me or not...

rather to end the show we we will wait for his return..
thanks alot for sharing this khusboo <3 ! feels like i got my life back so thank you! i trust barun when he said he is just going on a break everyone needs one and i m sure he is going to be back i have no doubt <3 ! thanks alot :D 
they want to run the show with out the lead for 2months seriously????
u think we all are fools??
why dont they end the show properly with 2-week complete rabbave's????

Can Khushboo ji please tell Zulmi Zul to end the Zulmo-sitam?

H
um Zul .. err ghul chuke hain *gham mein*
this is a kind of divide and rule strategy that is being used here by the SP and the PH. Those who want to support and see the show go on will support this, and those who want to end the show with sarun in it will support that. So, SP and PH will get some time to experiment what to do. Again, we are going to be fooled. Keep bugging them. no problem in it. But never ever emotional involve in this game guys because the loss will be our family's.

Thanx khushboo for sharing this with  us, you are a sweetheart as always.
Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
. during this period they can concntrate on Anjali's love interest and NK's rather than Khushi and barun can keep comming in between like the kinaping track. the atleast will be alive.
 Barun is not leaving. It is a break which might extend to two months approx but he will definitely be back.

WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE  THAT BARUN WILL BE BACK IN 2 MONTHS?
OH, you are here🤗
Thank you😊
I am so going to miss ASR the reason I started watching this show, and for two months😭 Khushi is there so I think I'll wait together with Khushi😊
I will call, Mail and will annoy SP as much as I can because I want Mr.Sobti back as ASR as soon as possible.
Are you sure that Barun will be back??? because I don't want to continue watching IPK if he is never coming back😭 IPK is about Arhi😭
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
heart broken again... I know Barun and Sarun fans will support... How about Sanaya fans??? Please we should be together now and make sure that Arshi's love story sees the light
i can deal with this. i can deal with arnav gone fr 2 months but definatly coming back!! 

the story line is set in my mind what it'll look like. 

xxx