Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dnt think Barun will be come back.its just to calm down his fan.pls SP end the show with a happy note.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushboorath

For the news that I have got, some might breathe a sigh of relief, some might jump in joy, some might be disappointed, while some as usual wont believe me'
But for those who don't trust me, all I can say is that- I wont give any explanations. If you trust me you wont need it, if you don't, you wont believe it
Revelation no 1- show is not ending. Ending a show as established and popular as ipk is not a thing to be done with a bat of an eye lid. There are many things to consider.
Revelation no 2: Barun is not leaving. It is a break which might extend to two months approx but he will definitely be back.
Revelation no 3: Does it matter after these revelations?? But you will need to reveal your love till Barun comes back. Show your love to barun and other characters constantly through MAILS AND CALLS. Let the PH know how good our memories are as far as our ipk characters are concerned. Let them bring Barun back sooner..
So till he comes back all we have to do is wait and disturb star plus as much as we can...
Are we ready for this today??

Thank you so much! Yes, I think we should keep fighting for Barun's return or another season of IPKKND!
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
What will be the story without Barun then?
A new man in KKG's life???
We can't let that happen!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm believing you! Thanks a lot! And please keep us updated. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I believe you Khusboo! Thanks so much. I had the same points going out in my mind. If the man says it's a break- and you can clearly see he needs one, I'll trust his words. No use banging your head on a  wall and questioning him!
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

plz end this show with sarun ! this is a disgusting news 

Even I like seeing SaRun together but I won't like show getting over because I don't want all blame to be put on Barun's shoulder.Because then people will blame him for so many unknown reason like other people going jobless(as if all are dumb not to think about themselves and surviving on the mercy of Barun)He needs a break and he will take it.And rest can continue with their job.Ones who are interested in the show will watch and the ones who are not will leave.That makes the game fair.Why to blame only Barun?
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two months, I don't think I can live without A&K in the same frame for two months. Why not one month like the last time, at least that was bearable since we saw them in-between.😭
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the info...Actually no idea what to believe.  

I am not very happy (disappointed) with the news because that only makes my fear come true of the new entry for Khushi...no more Arshi (Barun and Sanaya) which was what IPK was all about and reason I loved this show.  
Edited by uvita - 11 years ago
jh006 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your news... but still feel upset for Barun...
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just ask then to end the show with Arhi as lead !!!! Its impossible to watch IPK without BS ...
After 2 months means some new man entering in khushi life 🤢  
thanks for sharing
Edited by pinky89 - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The very best news I heard and was waiting for such . I am ecstatic. May Allah bless you.