India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Can't she just prepare for IPS?

parri Groupbie
parri
parri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Why does Sandhya need college admission? I think she already finished 'bachelors' degree, and she stood first in Pushkar in that. Now she is eligible to appear for civils exam on her own, no need to go to college. Isn't it? Am I missing something? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Yes you are missing something.Sandhya topped in her second year exams. She is not a graduate. That is the minimum qualification required. She has to either go to college and finish or do it through correspondence. Than when she turns 21 she can appear for the exam.
parri Groupbie
parri
parri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Yes you are missing something.Sandhya topped in her second year exams. She is not a graduate. That is the minimum qualification required. She has to either go to college and finish or do it through correspondence. Than when she turns 21 she can appear for the exam.

Oh, thanks...I thought it is in final exams as it was in news. Thanks for the info!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top