Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bermuda Triangle * Invites only* #5 (Page 96)

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraKookiemonster

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@Kookie ji:

apparently SP apologized for giving out "false" news about sanz quitting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraprabbsKookiemonster

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286530

check this

she says intw with gul was genuine

she says barun ain't lying..

Miss CherieLIKEDMG

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Wokay...but tell me what izz with the new video?
Gul trying to save her ass?

arshi21Miss CherieLIKEDMG

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Kookie!! Hug

abracadabraLIKEDMG

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

What izz all this quitting news?
Sanaya also wanna quit?

Please quit Sanzz so that we can also quit this crap that is IPKKND now.
W*F 

Meher check the post i mentioned below..

StormChaserLIKEDMGKookiemonster

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Wokay...but tell me what izz with the new video?
Gul trying to save her ass?

I'll tell you what the video is about.

Gul is making Barun answer ALL the questions/theories which SHE had to answer.

She is throwing questions at barun to clear the air about herself.

Barun being an employee..would obviously do that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraStormChaserKookiemonsterLIKEDMG

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

@Kookie Ji: This for you to read and comment!

We made that pathetic producer ANSWER us...however sad her way of answering might be. We had made SP give answers to us and CHANGE their answers too, however false those answers might be...

Actually the thing is, everything is a hog wash? Why?

Because we needed GUL to answer ALL the questions because SHE was being targeted...she was the one whose name was defamed and she was called names, NOT barun.

Exactly what in the name of god is she trying to prove by taking Barun's scripted interview and asking HIM questions and wanting him to answer about the theories SHE had heard? 

Wow. 

Can someone just tell her that its not Barun we have a problem with and that its HER? She friggin' knows EVERY theory..and what about the script? Uske baare mein bhi Barun se kehelwaeyegi? Uske munh pe toh tala laga hua hai! 

I mean, wow.

I have ALL the reason to think that that interview is SCRIPTED.

Before anyone lunges at me, let me tell you why.

Its scripted because Barun has a habit of answering in a flustered manner and he repeats words, stammers a bit when questions are impromptu, his eyes are moist (its clear), his smile is there but you can see the pain is there in his face..

I've breathed and lived Sanaya and Barun for the past 1.5 years. I know their body language. We ALL do. Its just the matter of...seeing this time! 

I might be wrong...

But Now I really want to see what that moronic channel has to say about Sanaya quitting too.

Just imagine a hypothetical situation... you fought with your boss...and the fight was ugly..like REALLY ugly...but still...your boss and your boss's boss had a meeting to solve the issue..things aren't going down well...you want to quit..you are an indispensable part of the company and people/boss/authorities know how special you are...eve you know how special you but you are quitting anyway..because of ...lets say some issues...

Then, the next day your boss calls you up...won't you pick up his/her call? Of course you would..and what if she asks you to conduct a hunky dory meeting with the higher authorities just to tell that you are quitting because YOU want to..and because you know...your boss doesn't want to get blamed in this process of your decision of quitting...

So what do you do? Do you give that interview to save her face in spite of knowing what kind of a retard your boss is...or you don't...you simply walk out of the company...without any notice...nothing...? (leaving a company without notice/prior information is not healthy as the they have the ability to influence your career by giving out your character certificate to your future working boss/company and you know this)

now tell me!

and imagine, during the interview/meeting when you are called...you were just called to testify whether you were leaving because of some issue with your boss, but before the authorities could say anything, your boss starts asking questions which the authorities had in mind to ask YOUR boss about YOUR quitting...and she asks you all sorts of questions ..

Some of them have an ugly answer...but would you tell the truth if you had been warned not to?

Authorities encourage you to speak the truth but you know, one panga with your boss and your whole career is destroyed! 

Boss knows it, you know it.

so what do you do?

Smile at the boss...while the boss is smiling back at you and asking you questions concerning the authorities' questions for your boss? 

Or walk out of the boardroom saying- "F*ck you!"

And while doing that, you know that you had disappointed the authorities as well as taken up enmity with your senior, your boss for life! 

Oh yes! And also keep in mind that there are certain things you don't want out in the open. its YOUR majboori!

And that is what sucks right down to the core! 

Its a bloody blackmail.

No. Gul is NOT saying anything or blackmailing him...its one understood fact.

Just like you understood here that IF you go even a bit wrong while answering the authorities (even when you know that the authorities would taken your side even if you would've been right) all  hell would break loose on you.

You knew...that things would become uglier with your boss. Your boss doesn't need to call you up and say that or threaten you with that.

There is an unspoken understanding of certain situations. Always.

And this is what is eating at my insides.

Not being able to do anything. I remember once my mom had similar problems with the hospital authorities...but she went...had a nice "happy" chat with her boss along with the authorities...even had lunch..oh and not at the hospital...but at some fancy place...you see..they cared to even pamper her a bit even when she was quitting(that is called some hypocrisy)...she smiled and laughed through out the meal...

but in the end said-"I am indeed leaving...and no, its all because of my reasons that i want to leave"

See?

Now tell me, has MY brain now gone for a toss?

Edited by arshi21 - 12 November 2012 at 12:35am

StormChaserKookiemonster

Go to top