Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bermuda Triangle * Invites only* #5 (Page 52)

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by JerryTheMouse

Hey Chaitra! 

Thanks yaara! 

She has fever actually. Which is why I have been in an out for just minutes here. Poor thing. She doesn't even complain thru fever. Shocked

You said it, even I have been here much since the last week than ever before. And I need to get back to life. 

But right now, she is watching something and I'm online. Smile

How's Diwali at your end? 

Oh drat! poor little one.. you have a very sweet daughter.. Smile The past few days went real fast.. Gosh i had never stayed online for so long.. haha.. but it was nice.. interacting, reacting, discussing, waiting for pms. LOL

Diwali is okay Sachi.. Actually my mum had fallen sick a while ago and is recuperating.. So we wont be celebrating Diwali on a grand scale this time.. I do not play with fireworks. Light Diyas and the usual puja and all that. That's it Smile

Oh! 

Hope your mom is better soon! 

We do not play with fire crackers either, noise pollution, air pollution, and rumors of child labor! Enough to protest! 

I had plans to do Rangoli and diyas with her this weekend but she is sick so been scaling down. 

And I liked the discussing, chatting and waiting for PMs too. I feel like we connected! Big smile

And that in itself is something to look forward to, isn't it? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrasanja_here

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanja_here

Bye...for now...gotta do some cooking!!

Have fun cooking!

And oh, yes, we all need to push each other to get back on track. Now with all the madness dying down, I'm sure you will get your dream job!

So you are married too, and where are you located?Smile

ha ha i m still here...this place is really tempting...
I m settled in Dubai...m 22 ...married for 2 years now

abracadabraJerryTheMouse

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Chaitra r u proffessional or student??? Embarrassed

I'm a professional dear Embarrassed And you?

i m not a proffesdional yet...ipk didnt allow me to search for a job...with whole heart..!!!now that this craze is going to vanish...my hubby says..i will get job soon... LOL ...r u married??

LOL See even the more reason why all of them need to see Swathi's post.. You should dear.. IPK is not life  really.. I know it was a different serial and took us to wonderland and all, but having a life outside of it is important.  I'm not married yet, will be soon Smile

And do not worry, you'll be in  a job soon and rocking.. All the best for that Thumbs Up

JerryTheMousesanja_here

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I too am guilty of spending time
sometimes when the caregiving goes way too much emotional for me i do come here as an outlet
my anger is directed at the waste in academic lives
In asia educational opportunities for women is a big issue and i hate to see it when it is lost on some
My domestic goddesses daughter who is barely 17 was married off I wanted to sponsor her education let her learn some job skills that could afford her a way out from her present life and move up so that her mothers life is not hers and she can help change the family circumstances and now the mother of one child and already one abortion
and she has wasted her life
When i see girls like Malala and the change they are so wonderfully trying to bring that is who the role model should be for the young ones
have a crush but dont let it crush your life
rant over

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMousesanja_hereLIKEDMG

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Oooh ok .. Into the 30's.. I love the 3 club! I'm 31... Ria sounds adorable. Embarrassed  Ph.D and baby! You are one strong woman.. Ph.D is no piece of cake hun..

Thank you! Most days she is. But then again, many days she tries my patience too. LOL

It's her right, I'm her mom and she is going to push my buttons! LOL

I credit my education achievement to my hubby and my school hubby (best friend from PhD). Both pushed me and did everything they could to support me. 

Hubby cooked, cleaned, washed, everything. Kitchen, laundry, baby, the works. 

School hubby kept me straight on my deadlines, pushed me to finish work, carted stuff back and forth from my school to my home when I couldn't... 

List is endless. I'm grateful. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Hey Chaitra! 

Thanks yaara! 

She has fever actually. Which is why I have been in an out for just minutes here. Poor thing. She doesn't even complain thru fever. Shocked

You said it, even I have been here much since the last week than ever before. And I need to get back to life. 

But right now, she is watching something and I'm online. Smile

How's Diwali at your end? 

Oh drat! poor little one.. you have a very sweet daughter.. Smile The past few days went real fast.. Gosh i had never stayed online for so long.. haha.. but it was nice.. interacting, reacting, discussing, waiting for pms. LOL

Diwali is okay Sachi.. Actually my mum had fallen sick a while ago and is recuperating.. So we wont be celebrating Diwali on a grand scale this time.. I do not play with fireworks. Light Diyas and the usual puja and all that. That's it Smile

Oh! 

Hope your mom is better soon! 

We do not play with fire crackers either, noise pollution, air pollution, and rumors of child labor! Enough to protest! 

I had plans to do Rangoli and diyas with her this weekend but she is sick so been scaling down. 

And I liked the discussing, chatting and waiting for PMs too. I feel like we connected! Big smile

And that in itself is something to look forward to, isn't it? 

She is getting better.. thanks Smile

I'm so glad about that Sachi.. Fireworks are nothing but a nuisance.. You know how it is back here right? Not to forget the child labour and recently some factory was on fire and people got injured. Confused

Hope Ria is better soon.Poor baby.. I wanna do Rangoli too.. Any designs you have with you? I would love to have them..

The only reason i come here and love it here is coz of the friends i ahve made here Sachi.. No other reason.. I had stopped watching the show long ago.. Too much headache..i cannot handle stress from everywhere..Show is meant to relax and not stress u out na? Wink

I look forward to the chats  we all have. And yeah, i feel a connect with you too.. It's sad our time zones are different..

JerryTheMousesanja_here

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

I too am guilty of spending time
sometimes when the caregiving goes way too much emotional for me i do come here as an outlet
my anger is directed at the waste in academic lives
In asia educational opportunities for women is a big issue and i hate to see it when it is lost on some
My domestic goddesses daughter who is barely 17 was married off I wanted to sponsor her education let her learn some job skills that could afford her a way out from her present life and move up so that her mothers life is not hers and she can help change the family circumstances and now the mother of one child and already one abortion
and she has wasted her life
When i see girls like Malala and the change they are so wonderfully trying to bring that is who the role model should be for the young ones
have a crush but dont let it crush your life
rant over

Hey Swathi! 

You are right! 

And I salute you for trying t help this young woman's life. 

How are things at your end? You are also caregiving for mom, right? 

I think for a lot of us this began as a stress busting place, to connect, to vent, to rant, and even to ooh and aah. 

But when it starts creeping into life and start taking over, it needs to be stopped. Just like you said! 

Thank you! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21sanja_hereabracadabraFairyLiquidSoapLIKEDMG

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Morning Guys...
what is new news..?

wht do u think abt Archana's news?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMousesanja_hereabracadabraFairyLiquidSoap