Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

@Chaitra ...🤗

I m really njoying now this game..bcoz we hv nothing to loose nw...
but I immotional when the music is on ..the title song...I love that song...

check ur box..

emotions beh ke bahar aagaye when I heard that song...and I realized...that PH indeed knows how to play the game.
arshi21 thumbnail
@ASR4eva:

Didn't you see Archana's PM...where she mentions her journo cousin saying that TS will anyway support HB?

Why do you think so?

😊
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya: I did not pick up much on body language, but what got me baffled was why the interview was being conducted by Gul! Was it so she could control and edit the questions and answers?

When you think about it, any news agency would have paid good money to conduct an interview with the guy behind the biggest chaos in Indian tv industry! Why did they not have a third party news agency conduct that interview?😕
Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Hola ladies!

That teaser has me sitting on the fence about AC now... ðŸ˜•
All seems hunky-dory with Gul and Barun! I didn't pic up on any tension in his body language. What do you all  think?

Teaser has nothing about AC! It just concerns the conniving PH and how they played the game and how well they are playing

Barun looks sad..pained. That's all I know. 
BAS.

Kookie ji ko bulao..I am sure woh meri baat samjhengi.

Yeah I am behaving like a 5 year old..but this ...this...serial did that to me.😕
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi21

No.

One thing is there Chaitra (I've quit calling you ji since you had started calling me Ji too)

We made that pathetic producer ANSWER us...however sad her way of answering might be. We had made SP give answers to us and CHANGE their answers too, however false those answers might be...

Actually the thing is, everything is a hog wash? Why?

Because we needed GUL to answer ALL the questions because SHE was being targeted...she was the one whose name was defamed and she was called names, NOT barun.

Exactly what in the name of god is she trying to prove by taking Barun's scripted interview and asking HIM questions and wanting him to answer about the theories SHE had heard? 

Wow. 

Can someone just tell her that its not Barun we have a problem with and that its HER? She friggin' knows EVERY theory..and what about the script? Uske baare mein bhi Barun se kehelwaeyegi? Uske munh pe toh tala laga hua hai! 

I mean, wow.

I have ALL the reason to think that that interview is SCRIPTED.

Before anyone lunges at me, let me tell you why.

Its scripted because Barun has a habit of answering in a flustered manner and he repeats words, stammers a bit when questions are impromptu, his eyes are moist (its clear), his smile is there but you can see the pain is there in his face..

I've breathed and lived Sanaya and Barun for the past 1.5 years. I know their body language. We ALL do. Its just the matter of...seeing this time! 

I might be wrong...

But Now I really want to see what that moronic channel has to say about Sanaya quitting too.

Shreya, the way things stand right now , i was shocked that Barun even talked to Gul, forget giving an interview.. She knows each and every theory.. And she is playing her cards well to escape.. But fool does not understand that whatever move she makes now, she is the ultimate sinner.. We know that..

His eyes were moist.. And one thing i'm sure of after seeing that video is that Barun all by himself cannot give such drastic statements to the media..Surely he was forced.. The way he was stammering in the video while explaining the Shyam, Arnav and Khushi part.. Poor guy.

Barun is in real pain..So much is evident..

And thank you for removing the ji from my name 😛
Edited by chaitra2011 - 11 years ago
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shilpa.. yup..he looks happy...I knw in there also BS will tell..it is long break...Gul is a wonderful person..so on...the video is for to proof there is no tension between them...BS is quiting as per his term...then PH is fine..fans r fine..no chaos...
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Hi Chaitra!! 🤗

Hi Swathi.. ðŸ¤—  Hows you been? You monitoring the thread now?
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

@shilpa.. yup..he looks happy...I knw in there also BS will tell..it is long break...Gul is a wonderful person..so on...the video is for to proof there is no tension between them...BS is quiting as per his term...then PH is fine..fans r fine..no chaos...

Par, apne paanv pe kulhadi kyun maar raha hai, Barun? ðŸ˜•
What does he gain by making Gul look good? He will look bad then!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
StormChaser thumbnail
Shreya I saw that but supporting doesn't mean that TS would leave too would it? I saw what you had written and got confused.

Will edit..don't quote.