Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So those who cannot see my post, here is what/how I spoke to SP!

I called up SP! And some  guy named Nikhil talked to me. 

told him that this stupid news about barun having the movie offers is not true...and that they cannot change their stance every next day and go around telling everyone different things...he told me that he gets these info from higher officials...i told him that those so called higher officials are giving out nonsensical news..and are changing their news every day...why dont you guys ask them what the hell matter is..because after all YOU guys are answerable to the viewers/consumers and not they.

I told him barun is being blamed for things he never did. Its better SP retracts this statement of theirs that Barun is leaving because he has movie offers/wants to pursue bollywood...because its not true...He said as far as their changing stance is concerned..it would be very disgusting for them to do so...and I told him in his face that but that is what they are doing! And guess what he said? He said I agree..we are doing it but  higher authorities are saying such things..what can we do...I told him to stop the nonsense and talk to their higher officials and it is simply annoying to hear 5 different things in past 3 days. It is not just a show..its a phenomenon...and people have threatened to discontinue with their star service if things dont go our way...and I even told him that one day we hear new guy is coming and another day we hear he is not...I told him that its better for the star and team to clear the air...and then say anything...

I even told him that I heard the PH is at fault..he was surprised and said how do I know..so i told him I heard...and I wouldnt like to divulge further details..he said that yes...he knows...the last caller he attended too said the same thing but the last caller went as far as blaming calling Gul Khan..I told him so,..what would HE like to justify about it? He went quiet for a moment and said I'd transfer your feedback/complaint to higher authorities...in fact i have noted this down...I told him that there were discrepancies in the  script and stuff...and it was at first inability of PH to handle this issue..and now I'd like star to intervene properly and give its viewers what they want..

He said he would tell them that I have a complaint against the PH and the script...I told him not only me..but a million others. He said he knows.and that he would definitely forward my complaint to them..and he asked me my name...and I cut the call.

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Archu...u got exams?? 😲 ...y swati...is asking u to leave??
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm leaving i'm leaving Edited by --Archana-- - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Archana--

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No Sani</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Swathi was talking about other phankis</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I havent got exams.Yeah i do have 2 assignments pending.But i'm working on it right now.Dont worry</font>

hmmm...u better finish ur work first...do u think after all this hard work..will we get our ipk back???i really wish if we get a good news ...b4 diwali...
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oops i didnt see Swathi's reply on previous page

Swathi,i'm leaving right now.And i love you.BAS
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Archana off from here and to your studies I order you 😡 You can hate me badmouth me but there will come a moment in your life you will thank me so get lost from here and plan your life well

oops Shreyaji forgive me😭
Tanu when you make that FB for Chris and the boys tell me i want to send a whole damn garden there

Will most definitely do😆
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanja_here

Archu...u got exams?? 😲 ...y swati...is asking u to leave??

Bc os sani love archu has assignments which she needs to do
if she does that she will pass out of college get a good job earn good money be financially independent and find the man of her dreams who will respect that she is a very bright intelligent woman
now was is right or wrong in shooingher out?
gosh why BIg B
he is bigger than brad pitt bas
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swathi not fair u have never ordered me like that till date !!
even i have deadlines !!

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

Swathi not fair u have never ordered me like that till date !!

even i have deadlines !!

get out Harshi😡 study hard plan well for your future and living well is your best answer