Bermuda Triangle * Invites only* #5 - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Y the hell star plus hang us like this for 5 days...they could have said this the first day itself...intrresting shows...my foot!!! 😡
Originally posted by sanja_here

Y the hell star plus hang us like this for 5 days...they could have said this the first day itself...intrresting shows...my foot!!! 😡

That's because they were hunting for excuses.

And dont worry..things are STILL not decided.

Pressure seems to be mounting. I think humare taraf se thoda aur pressure and they'll succumb to our demands. 
Shreya...i tell u...barun has made his choice...wat ever the reason may b...its HIS PERSONAL DECISION!!!!sp played in between bcs...they didnt want their uk show to go flop bcs of this news!!!its their dirty business mind played with us!!!not ph...

Shreya...i tell u...barun has made his choice...wat ever the reason may b...its HIS PERSONAL DECISION!!!!sp played in between bcs...they didnt want their uk show to go flop bcs of this news!!!its their dirty business mind played with us!!!not ph...

Ph is the FIRST one who made all this things come THIS far.

Had it intervened and not treated its actors like a piece of shit, things wouldn't have come this far.

SP is right to have intervened. and why wouldn't it? SO many things are at stake. Put yourself in their position, think...had you invested crores in an event and all of that would be at stake due to some crisis like this...won't you want to suppress it? 

of course you would. You'd try everything to make things alright...and that's why I think we have the power to influence SP  right now even more because it is vulnerable to us fans.

It has a HUGE event coming up and they know..their other stars do not have such huge popularity like sarun has most of their tickets have been sold because of sarun. Because they are coming. 

The promos are out sani...

Why do you think SP is giving out such confusing information? 

It is because ...they are still trying to settle things...

i am sure they can retain barun for 2 more months and give the show a happy ending..

Bas, thoda aur pressure.

and there are people hanging here too!!
@Juhi ji..

You dazzled...finally? 

Congrats! :D
Sp tried to keep sobti news under cover just for their event!!!they may have negotiated with bs to stay...but nothing beyond that...i repeat PH has nothing to do with his quitting...they r at max.loss!!!they were tight lipped by sp thats y no official statement frm them...u will get one after uk trip...or even b4 it...!!!other acyors r quitying due to screen space problem...not bcs ph ill treated them...!!!remember akhshay s tweet ...mow dnt tell me he was forced bu Gul!!!y would he care for her wen he already left the show!!!look at abbas s tweet!!!remember how sanaya screamed on yop of her voice for Gul...at spa...Gul is not that cheap to huliliate bs n all...BAS!!
@ Shreya

Thanku 😳

U missed my thank u speech!

Sp tried to keep sobti news under cover just for their event!!!they may have negotiated with bs to stay...but nothing beyond that...i repeat PH has nothing to do with his quitting...they r at max.loss!!!they were tight lipped by sp thats y no official statement frm them...u will get one after uk trip...or even b4 it...!!!other acyors r quitying due to screen space problem...not bcs ph ill treated them...!!!remember akhshay s tweet ...mow dnt tell me he was forced bu Gul!!!y would he care for her wen he already left the show!!!look at abbas s tweet!!!remember how sanaya screamed on yop of her voice for Gul...at spa...Gul is not that cheap to huliliate bs n all...BAS!!
I agree with u sani. Sobti is quitting for personal reasons not because Gul forced him to leave. I don't know why phangurls try to make him look like a saint.

Professionalism.

That's what BS and other actors did. The very reason the sources talked ill of PH..the ones who used to defend them tooth and nail..was because of this.

Why do you think would BS and akshay tell the whole world about their issues with PH? I mean seriously? Why?

Just because they are having issues, and Gul said something...you think they'll tell the whole world about this?

NO.

That's not how these things are done.

That was THEN. I mean..c'mon! That SPA even was in feb for god's sake.

Equations change in a day! You cannot say all that just because sanaya had shouted for gul on that event.