Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

lol thanks but people don't get along, it's normal

shadow.warrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

Where is Sukesh anyway?  πŸ˜†

Haha..u still remember me!! πŸ˜›

A bit too late, still..Am I the only one to notice two journo's names being credited for asking these dozen questions, that too to a has-been!! What am I missing here??  πŸ€”  It's really amusing to see Mr.Lalwani's name in all caps.πŸ˜•

Looks like the most educated actress paid Mumbai mirror to clarify on all things shady, only to get busted πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If this isn't dumbness, then nothing can be!!! So a Delhi based company has crores at disposal to put hoardings across Mumbai(alone), still didn't bother to host a website even. A paid Filmfare cover looks nothing before this phony enterprise😲 Wonder what stops the media from calling this a sham!! By now everybody knows everything abt her source of survival,but sill not willing to take names.Power of money alright.

Hope Mr.Masand is reading all this. He doesn't even needs to do a blind item now. My 7th sense says he'll fix the puzzle soon..hopefully!!

Originally posted by: shadow.warrior

Haha..u still remember me!! πŸ˜›

A bit too late, still..Am I the only one to notice two journo's names being credited for asking these dozen questions, that too to a has-been!! What am I missing here??  πŸ€”  It's really amusing to see Mr.Lalwani's name in all caps.πŸ˜•

Looks like the most educated actress paid Mumbai mirror to clarify on all things shady, only to get busted πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If this isn't dumbness, then nothing can be!!! So a Delhi based company has crores at disposal to put hoardings across Mumbai(alone), still didn't bother to host a website even. A paid Filmfare cover looks nothing before this phony enterprise😲 Wonder what stops the media from calling this a sham!! By now everybody knows everything abt her source of survival,but sill not willing to take names.Power of money alright.

Hope Mr.Masand is reading all this. He doesn't even needs to do a blind item now. My 7th sense says he'll fix the puzzle soon..hopefully!!

Even Masand had his fair share. Remember he posted two back to back Ameesha-Ranbir-Sanjay blind items on Rohit Dhawan's wedding. Masand's blind item these days has become Msand's PR item.  πŸ˜†

Didn't notice two journos interviewed her highness.  πŸ˜†