Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 9)

Swaran13 IF-Dazzler
Swaran13
Swaran13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
well said Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
bang on post...thank you!
ohh god i for one am so done with all the posts here..
i mean sending petitions to stop him?
who are those people? mother? father?wife?close friend?
just fans who supported him in his success..and admire him and his acting...

i agree even i adore barun..both as an actor and as an individual...
but that doesn't mean i owe him..and he has to act for him just because i drool on him...
if he is feeling tired,exhausted,worked up..then he should take a break...
and i have also seen many posts comparing work stamina of sanaya and barun...
i mean seriously? everybody has different stamina...may be sanaya doesn't feel that tired as compared to barun thats why she has not decided to take a break..though i dont doubt her work and dedication..

yes i am with petitions regarding the end of the show...because i can not see arshi separate...its their love story...and i would want them to end it on a happy note then giving it a painful and slow death..
and also i am with the petition to SP regarding a new show for sarun under different PH...
i know i may sound bizzare...but then being  a phangurl i just cant help dreaming ...:P

But but..its high time people accept his leave and move on in life...
i have started doing the same...after all every good thing comes with an expiry date...one just has to accept it and move on in life..

and lastly i would thank barun for bringing life into a fictional character
 ...and for making it an important part in our lives...
and yes as a true fan i support him...and if this leave makes him happy then so be it...:).but hope he doesnt have to regret it...

hope to see barun soon with some freshness...

and yes your work story is also similar to mine..
heck mine was just after my marriage...
but alas its back to normal...:)

shabnammm3

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Excellent post. I think everyone should read this post instead of bashing Barun/PH/Channel or everyone and anyone associated with the show. Its true, if we all had to get bored and stop watching the show, can people associated with the show say they have invested 1.5 years of their life, how dare we leave it? That puts things into much better perspective.
The countless negative posts, rumours and bashing on this forum has been making me more depressed than the news about Barun leaving. Goodbyes are a part of life and we will encounter them at some point or the other. But we have to accept it and just move on. No blame game or negativity will make things different. Rather than be angry with him, I respect Barun for being so strong in his decision no matter how much the pressure. In life you have to take a stand for your own betterment, rather than try to please everyone in this world. Otherwise we will end up like the father-son duo in a story who listened to everyone and finally ended up carrying their donkey instead of sitting on it.

shabnammm3

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
couldnt agree more.. what bothers is that people here think that actors should live for them.. they have forgotten the fact that acting is a profession like any other and actors are human being too!
so all i can say all the best Barun :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3-MKB-

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Lovely post...one of the very few posts I saw in last few days with logic and sense...I know how it feels like in long term when you have to work for longer hours sacrificing personal  life..He definetely needs a break..He is tired and its showing on his face..ppl are comparing him with other actors and asking why only Barun..we need to understand thta not everyone is same..and probably Barun is keeping more efforts in bringing life to a character like ASR..to look from outside, it is (just?) 12 hours..but to give his best everyday..it must b even more difficult..the effort that he has to put in those 12 hours must b really really tiresome...

if the entire fiasco was only abt Barun taking a break, it would have been handled in a different way..it would have come as a simple plain statement..if there is no official statement, something is fishy, but finally its Barun who is taking wrath of  most of the ppl!!  

shabnammm3

cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
A much sensible post...Really!
ur post makes sense...and well said...
i mean Barun is also a human being...! he needs a life...
He is like all other guys of his age...
and most of all he is married...
obviously he needs to spend some time wid his wife, didn't he?
and like all others he wants a break from all dis!
He have a right!!!
I cudn't agree more wid ur post...! Clap
everybody needs a lil break from his daily routine...so does barun!
and for me there is no need to say - "haaww, barun is going...how i'm going to breathe...? how i'm gonna live?? " and stuff like this..
welll i'm a die-hard fan of barun...I am sad, too...like others but then it's his decision...he did what he thought is better for him...and we all do this...didn't we?
in short alli  wanna say is that he has a right...! let him live his own life...and pray for him that wherever he go, he may shower wid God's blessings... :) 

shabnammm3

mahrukh90 Groupbie
mahrukh90
mahrukh90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
thanku for talking sense :) 
A much needed post Thumbs Up

shabnammm3

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Thank Good. Finally a sane, sensible post. Hallelujah! But i doubt if this ll seriously knock any sense into this crazy forum. I ve always said this. BS is neither God nor a villain. He is just a normal guy who has stopped liking his job & the toll it is taking on his personal life. I faced the same situation after having my kid. 1st i took a 7 mths brk, came back 2 off, felt exhausted, again went on 2 mths break & then came back.

i dont understand y ppl r comparing him with Sanaya. She may b blessed with good health & stamina & i pray that she continues that way. But its been obvious 2 every1 that BS has been looking ill, tired. He has lost lot of wt & this becomes worse since in Hindi serials the hero must bloody lift the heroine every 5 mins Angry it requires lots of takes & retakes & god knows how exhausted the heroes feel at the end of these marathon wt lifting competition. It was the same with Gurmeet in Geet & now Barun in IPKKND. Esp there r so many scenes where the heroine falls frm a ht into the hero's arms. This is v diff & tiring. And no please no joking or snide comments. Just try lifting a 10 kg bag for more than 2 mins. Here the heroine ll weigh more than 50 kgs. This nonsense i find only in 4 lions shows & not in other shows.

And before the fanatics here bash me calling me drooler. No i am not suggesting that SI works less & BS more. Plz stop this stupid comparison. All i am saying stamina & health differs frm person 2 person.

And yeah even i feel Barun's movie ll flop. It has also the markings of a C grade movie. But its his decision. Good 4 him if his career decisions work. If his plans fail then so b it. He w'd ve learnt a lesson & ll move on. And so should v. This is just a stupid serial which frankly was nothing grt. I havent liked it frm the second the TRAIN LA TO BE SANSKARI track started. A more regressive track & plot line i ve not heard of even in those scary Saas bahu serials. Was watching it only for BS.

anyway thnx 4 a sane, sensible post Clap

Edited by Angels11 - 10 November 2012 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3ArshiAnalyst

Go to top