Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 8)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Very sensible post and very well saidClap All I want now is that the show should finish with Sarun as leads and Arshi should get a happy ending.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Nothing to add and nothing to argue with what you said.. You said it and I completely agree.. I trust his words over any tweet, article, FB status.. He said he's taking a break and not leaving. I will trust him on that :) If the track without him looks interesting I will watch if not I will watch other shows till he's back! Simple Smile

shabnammm3

lovesharun Senior Member
lovesharun
lovesharun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

Great post. Yes, it woke me up for a true reality check, it gave me some strength to hold myself well to be able to live with out a fictional story; live my own life and let others live.

Specially, for Barun and for the whole team of IPK, my heartfelt Thanks and BEST WISHES for giving me the true enjoyment as IPK.

Good Luck Barun! You have great acting talent, may you achieve the very well deserved - big success in your career and a blissful life.

For myself, I know I will follow you whatever project you will do, because I know your talent and I respect you for you are a good human being. GOOD LUCK!

shabnammm3

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I agree with your post. Thanks a lot for being sensible nd trying to understand him :) After all it is an easier job jumping to conclusions than thinking rationally like you did..

shabnammm3

ankita4u Newbie
ankita4u
ankita4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
we want sarun together
mirsa1957 Senior Member
mirsa1957
mirsa1957

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Excellent post at-least some sanity prevails and you rightly answered all Barun Bashers.

Also when I wrote we should support BARUN  as he needs a break , I was bashed sayingt that he should give time frame when he will come back.  Your post rightly answers them.(barun bashers).  When the person is not sure , due to some personal reason who are we to ask for time frame of his break and bash him.

Edited by mirsa1957 - 10 November 2012 at 1:16am

shabnammm3

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
such a wondeful post..it seems someone has just wrote my thoughts..!!

I am thinking since yesterday after Barun's interview that this guy is so clear and honest but why people are mocking at him..i guess thats the price you par for being honest..!!

And why people are not talking about Akshay and Deepali...!!Why people are comparing him with Sanaya??Sanaya's life,her background is so different from Barun.I won't go on their personal life but I feel there is a hug difference between their thought,their ambition and what they requires.And who gave people authority to compare these 2 wonderful people..??One can always appreciate your favorite but have some moral before uselessly abusing other actors.

And what makes the situation worse is silly girls making hype of this situation that he cried,he brokedown...all rubbish..!! its just their weaskness that they can't accept the fact.

And when PH is so sure that their story is over and when 4 important actors have left their must be some big reason behind it.And more than PH i feel channel have the eager to run the show...so let them do...and when many people told Sanaya carried the show all alone during kidnapping then she can do once again...let a new guy come..if people like they will watch the show and if not they can quit watching.But why to force someone to stay on the show??

At one side people says Barun is not the soul of IPK (even I agree) with this on the other hand people blame him for show's downfall,for making others jobless if he takes a break.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3samin6

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirsa1957

Excellent post at-least some sanity prevails and you rightly answered all Barun Bashers.

Also when I wrote we should support BARUN  as he needs a break , I was bashed sayingt that he should give time frame when he will come back.  Your post rightly answers them.(barun bashers).  When the person is not sure , due to some personal reason who are we to ask for time frame of his break and bash him.

Barun saying he is going for break for me sounds more like channel or PH voice to viewers that you keep watching the show and we will give you a new guy and gradually when you will get used to seeing new guy you will forget Barun.

For Barun it doesn't make any difference if he says he is quitting or taking a break.IN both the cases the ones who support him will continue supporting him and one who bash him will any ways bash him.For Barun both the answers have same meaning.

shabnammm3

Go to top