Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 5)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
If he needs a break fine but please don't introduce a new guy in Khushi life! just show NK & Anjali finding love and if Arnav and Khushi plans to adopt Aarav just show her bond with him if Virat comes into the picture playing Dhruv they should show him as a negative character please! I don't want Khushi to have any attraction for him. I would like to see NK and Khushi bond as friends. Anjali & Khushi should also have a wonderful bond and while they're at it start working on Khushi past.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3Flora3333

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Good one Clap

I liked what you wrote... I wish Barun all the best for his future.
He really seemed genuine on the telephonic int especially when before hanging up he bothered to ask the RJ his name and thanked him not a lot of stars do that ..that gesture speaks so much of him.
For me i dont see ASR being replaced so if they end the show respectably  with Sarun i'd appreciate it and if they wanna continue the remote is in my hand and i switch off simple!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Brilliant, logical post. I got so bored of my job that as protest I would come in at 2pm and leave at 4pm...seriously it was mind-numbingly boring and ironically stressful and hard work, which I just refused to do - I just got exhausted (I was in Marketing). Then I quit because I just had enough! And now I'm doing a PhD which is stressful but it's a good stress - I'm not bored. Boredom, stress and pressure is the bane of human existence and it makes people go to great lengths...like leaving advertising and refusing a pay hike (good for you!) and other bribes to come back, as well as leaving a hit show.

My take on this whole scenario, by the way, is that he put his papers in 2 months ago, negotiated for time off maybe for another film/promotion of his current film. The channel and PH couldn't give him extra leave. And because of the upcoming Diwali event and the UK trip he had to keep quiet. So he finds himself in a position of doing something that has grow monotonous, is intensely stressful and has meant that he still won't get to spend time with his family/wife. He will need to promote his new film - that's an obligation and his body has died from juggling the film and show. He said "screw it" and probably with support from his costars, friends and family just said I'm leaving. And I don't blame him. Meteoric rises in fame when you're a private person who wants success but has too much success in such a short time must be very stressful! He probably feels relieved - he must know he's taking a risk career wise, but he's taken a huge risk before in trying to make it into this entertainment business. It's his life.

My main gripe is why do shows that are born to have a short shelf life have to be "turned into a fruit salad" as I read in one person's post?? LOL  This show could have finished at the remarriage and that's it (I may have stopped watching in Feb, but the bits I randomly saw immediately post-remarriage were lovely). It's OK to just have a brilliant story shown over a short time - the brightest stars burn the brightest and are extinguished the fastest - that's fine. I think everyone weathered BS going off for his movie, and the TRPs may have dropped but frankly some of the highest TRP rated shows are pretty crap so what does that mean?? 

I think what I'm trying to say is perhaps in the Indian culture of TV dragging things out with crazy plots may be OK. But for sensible, intelligent individuals (in India and abroad and even non-Indians) who are keen to find their own way to escape the troubles of the day we don't need crazy plots - subtle development of characters and plot lines are fine! If this was a British or American series this would not have happened. This is the first time I have ever sat down and watched an Indian serial (my mother has always tried to make me as some sort of crazy mother-daughter bonding experience and I've always told her I love you but I need my brain cells!). What I now realise is that when channels have a great product they obviously don't know what to do with it...???!

If this story was stopped at the appropriate time months ago, people may have been sad, but everyone would have a bank of wonderful episodes to enjoy in posterity; it would have been a fairytale. Now I'm sure people are going to get a tinned fruit cocktail (you know the kind with mushy fruit, lots of sugar and no other taste) if the show goes on...

ETA: I just realised I wrote a lot - sorry Embarrassed

Edited by moomin4455 - 09 November 2012 at 5:46pm

786786shabnammm3

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I think fans should respect the actor's decision, he was quite clear in his interview and adamant that he needs and will take a break.

After listening to said interview, I therefore have changed my opinion and thinks it will be better if the character A.S.R gets a new face, meaning a new actor, because clearly the actor needs at least several months off to spend time with his wife.
The fans will miss the actor for a while, but as we all know life goes on.

The PH should find a new actor that is suave, charismatic and acts well, one that has similar mannerisms and blends well with the female-lead, perhaps on a temporary basis if the present actor's contract is still in effect and he intends to honor said contract.

I feel sorry for him, hopes he finds what he is looking for.

shabnammm3samin6

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
much sensible post dear.i agree with u completely.for me,as things are clearer now,i too have decided that if i find something intresting in the show,i would watch or flip the channel or do something else.if this could be the choice of me,why can't he take a break?i think its not fair in imposing our wishes on others throat as everybody have the right to make their own decisions and noone can interfere in it.and last but not the least barun sobti is also human being who wish to spend time with his family and nobody would compromise their health at any cost.wishes for his film and i would be happily welcome him again when he comes back.(whether its gonna be ipkknd or some other show)

Edited by rukuswasthika - 09 November 2012 at 6:19pm

shabnammm3spate22

mickeynmini Newbie
mickeynmini
mickeynmini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u. really a sensible post

shabnammm3

barun_fan Groupbie
barun_fan
barun_fan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
A very well written post , very logical . 
Clap

shabnammm3

Tulips123 Senior Member
Tulips123
Tulips123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
awesome post :) words from my heart to ur pen :) Exactly my view

shabnammm3

Go to top