Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 4)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Will always love and support Barun!
In reply of "when the break's going to end?" , he said "it depends on the storyline". Didn't say "when I feel like".
So it's clear that he's not a selfish person. He'll join the show whenever the storyline needs him.
He indeed looks sick these days. The diwali program took a toll on his health because he was shooting for IPK at the same time. Cry
I want him to rest and relax. Arshi is a fictional couple, but Barun is REAL. If he needs a break, so be it.
But I don't know what's the future of the show. My stand in this situation is, end the show beautifully before BS leaves for break. Because when he leaves, ASR's character will slowly fade away and some new character might take his place. Most importantly, the show will lose it's charm and many audiences.
I want Sarun to come back to screen in a new show with a different PH.
And no matter what others say, I will always support and trust Barun. Star
Awesome post dear!! Clap

Edited by Flora3333 - 09 November 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

786786shabnammm3Nibelungenliedsigridspate22

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Looks like he suffering from burn out! The 40 days was not leave last time! He was doing 2 jobs!

So he probably does need a break! Key him take it! But I want in the end for ARHI to be together abductee show to end with SARUN as ARHI! A happy ending!

If not I will come to Mumbai and set fire to SP abc also take out a hit on Gul khan! Lol

Amen to ur last Para. & Trust me , U wnt be the only one to come to Mumbai & set fire to SP & 4Lions LOL

Edited by coronapsyche - 09 November 2012 at 5:00pm
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
A very sensible post indeed!!...

See...I heart u on each and every word u have put down here...but I just wanna add one thing...and I guess many here will agree...that no one is stopping Barun from leaving...all we want is for the PH to end the show on high note with a ArHi happy ending...Its just a simple ...plain request we fans have...and I genuinely think THIS MUCH...the IPK team owes it to us for giving them the kind of support that has created history on TV.

Let's face it...if Gul has created the show...then we the audience have made it the iconic one well. Like u said...its a 2 way street!!

So a simple bargain...let them finish what they started...Give actors their much deserved break...and maybe come back with a season 2. Infact I living in USA...have been highly rooting for Indian TV to change their format of daily soaps...esp for such successful ones...where they make it into seasons...so that the crew gets their break...they can begin up fresh again...and with audience always intrigued n excited for the next season. Its always a WIN WIN situation for all.

Edited by sajni786 - 09 November 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3Flora3333

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabnammm3

R
So here goes...

I'm glad Barun gave that interview.
This is what I heard. 
I heard a normal, regular guy giving an interview. 
A regular guy who sounded tired as most of us do after a day's work. Maybe who sounded more than a bit tired because of the pressures he's going through. 

.but he sounded very convinced about what he was doing...and that is taking a break! He might not know when, for how long and so on...but he never, not even once, wavered from the fact that he IS GOING TO TAKE A BREAK! There was absolutely NO ambiguity every time he repeated that sentence.  I think he did need a break. I was happy at first that they were showing less of ARSHI which was understandable so that they would look great for the day of marriage and they did. I think it was a nice move to bring ABHAS at that point because it added spice to the remarriage track.
Coming back to my main points...
How dare he say he works very long hours? Don't we work long hours? We do but our work is either physically or mentally demanding, and let us get real we work 5-6 days a week and we did go to vacations and celebrations.
How dare he say he gets tired? Don't we get tired? 
Who does he think he is? An honest person who told us honestly that he is tire. He is right if you do not take a break for such a long time you do get brain dead.It is physically and mentally exhausting. Let us not compare him with other actors or scripts. This is a love story and heavily based on ARSHI.
They are complaining about Sanaya needing a break too. I think Sanaya did take breaks when she needed but that did not cause the uproar like it does with Barun. Also the production house has always balanced the absence of one of them missing. For example Sanaya took day off for a week or more to visit UK earlier this year during the Heer Ranjha track. I do not remember anyone complaining because it was well balanced. If we look into the kidnapping episodes, I doubt we would have missed ASR that much if it was not told explicitly he was away, because he was after all kidnapped and there is an aura of the unseen. It was actually the only time that we got see how deeply Khushi felt for Arnav and to the extent she would go for him. In the rest of 1.5 years we could feel Arnav's feeling Khushi not her for him.

I watched because you liked the story and the actors/characters. 
Barun did the show because a) it was his job and b) because he enjoyed it his work. He did his job very well. He never for once ranted that he is ASR, but said ASR can be done by anyone and I like many would disagree.

It
Yeah, yeah...I'm ready to move on to my next point.
Everybody keeps complaining...Oh Arnav and Khushi are just married. Let them spend more and more time together. Let them be romantic. I've read posts saying "Oh Arnav is such a fantastic husband. So loving. I wish I had a husband like Arnav".

Well, then how come when Barun does what we want Arnav to do, we resist it with all our forum might?? When he says he wants to spend time with his wife, we say "nu.uh...not at the cost of our show please!"He's newly married, isn't he? That is actually personal and do not think we should bring that in here.

Wait, that sounds familiar. Who said that? Oh right!  Barun said that. Oh how I wish Arnav had said that for Khushi...then I would have ooohed and aahed and dreamt about finding a man just like that...*dreamy eyes* I think we should not even compare Barun and his wife with ARSHI simply because it is not right.

And Barun and Sanaya are great actors...but with lives of their own...that they can live as they wish, just as I live mine. And you live yours.
 I would actually also like to appreciate the whole cast of IPKKND because their off-screen support for each other and family has been evident to us even on screen. The major attraction is them not avoiding the issue and solving it.
I know people are now mad a Gul Khan, but they have at past been mad at Akash with the chameli ka tel incident, Payal when she did not understand Khushi was kidnapped, Amma and Buaji when they forced Shyam on Khushi, Anjali when she was depressed, ASR when he hurt Khushi and Khushi for being OTT and the list goes on. So apparently we forum members need a weapon board. Dont you like it that the PH knows that and has provided us with one each time so that the temp is used as a weapon board and not the regular crew? When the complain was against Arnav post forced marriage they gave us bubly, after kidnapping they gave us dadi, then in remarriage Shyam and now Sheetal.
 In any case I really appreciated this PH after Gia Manek's Rx in SNS and Shushant Singh Rajput's in Pavitra Rishta. In any other PH they do not even allow the actors a space for something different, or what inconvenience they are facing. And as for the tantrum between Barun and Gul, I simply do not believe that and if it really did happen it was a one off in 1.5 years and it was probably that time of the month for her. If Barun himself did not think adversely we should not.

Cheers!

I enjoyed reading your topic so I am also adding some points in blue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cebelshabnammm3786786spate22

vicqust Goldie
vicqust
vicqust

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
well said... good for youClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3

Ilovepie. Goldie
Ilovepie.
Ilovepie.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
This post is EPIC! Completely agree with every little thing you said! Thank you for writing this!

Barun does deserves a break, the guy looks absolutely exhausted! Just compare him from the beginning of the show to now and look how much weight he has lost, he's like stick thin now! And Im so very proud of him for choosing his wife and family over his job, he seriously needs to spend some time with her and just LIVE HIS LIFE!

Just listening to that interview today made me realize how difficult this is for him! He was soo nervous and sounded like he was so depressed! :'( 

The fans just need to accept the truth now and let Barun go because this is clearly what he wants! 

Will always love and support you Sobti! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3vicqust

simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hats off!! Thanks for your writing. I have been itching to write something like this but I am not good at putting my point across and with all the forum madness the post moves to page 5 in just 30 mins, so I thought why bother.

You know what? last week I told my husband something. I told him that people would do anything to be in Barun's wife's place and I don't understand why? I told him that I get my husband home by 5.30 at night and that is more important to me than watching my husband on tele romancing. As a career woman and doing phd, i understand how hard it is to juggle family. If we don't give them time it just doesn't work. you cant take things for granted. What is the point in working so hard and being rich when you are not happy and make the person whom you love happy. When Steve Jobs died, I told my husband that I pity his children. He gave so much to the world but what about his family? I respect Barun for being grounded and trying to make his family life a priority. 

Thanks again for taking the time to write. I loved loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3samin6spate22

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Yeahhh agreee
Amazinggg post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3

Go to top