Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 2)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hi shabnam (is it)..u nailed it…agree 100%

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3sigrid

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I really appreciate and respect Barun for giving me ASR. Some so called people always wants to find faults in him and taunts, its nothing new.

He deserves break, I respect him for taking time to the family and saying same in the interview.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3fizzyfairysigridspate22

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabnammm3

Some people are saying "I invested 1.5 years of my life to this show! How dare they leave me in the lurch now?"
Let's be frank...
YOU watched because you liked the story and the actors/characters. 
Barun did the show because a) it was his job and b) because he enjoyed it his work. 

If anyone of us stopped watching the show for whatever reason, does Barun have the right to rant that he invested 1.5 years in the show and how dare we stop watching it now?!! That even though WE are tired and bored, we HAVE to keep watching because HE spent so much time on it?

It's a two-way street, people. You can sop watching when you get tired or lose interest. And he can stop doing the show when he gets tired or loses interest. When, exactly, in this two-way venture did he or any of the actors become our personal slaves...to do and behave as we wish?

Exactly well said

shabnammm3sigrid

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Wow good post, enjoyed it!

Personally I don't have any  issues with Barun taking a break or even leaving - what you heard I heard too and it's his life, his decision. Wish him all the best and yes I will watch whatever he chooses to do next whenever that is.

I just can't see the point of them extending the show when it was always about Arnav and Khushi as star-crossed lovers and their journey. I personally would prefer it if they ended it on a high(ish) note with both Barun and Sanaya rather then totally changing the story around with Arnav gone and ruining it with a possible new guy. For me IPK was always their love story, anything other than that I would not enjoy or be able to watch.

That's the thing I have an issue with really, but yeah that is just me, thanks for the post x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3Nibelungenliedsigrid

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Your post shows stil sanity prevails here :)

well i have read the wu of the interview and fr me his is the last word. He said he needs break, i undertand. Yes he is in entertanment industry but if for once he vants to slow down, relax, take care of more important things in his life then whats the problem in tht! Actors are humans too! Just becoz we love them and thhey entertain us, doesnt mean that they are our slaves!

that guy looks weak, feels his life is getting monotonous, hhe actually vishhes to spend time with his wife and family then why do people make a fuss over that!?

the fact is this man is one simple and honest and a very regular fellow! Stardom hasnt affected him and hence he behaves like this.
And whats weird that people cant even digest his humility!

rarely do u find people like him and i have immense respect for him for his sheer goodness, sincerity and honesty! And for me Barun Sobti defines simplicity :) bas.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotsimpshabnammm3fizzyfairyNibelungenliedsigridspate22

rosesrred Groupbie
rosesrred
rosesrred

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

That was amazingly written. I felt these things while reading all the negative posts but never wrote them. 

I just kept thinking do people not have their own life to run so that they are trying to run another person's life.

I know when my husband is working after 6:00 PM (works only 8 hours) I get mad and ask him when he is coming home, but this guy is spending 12 -14 hours working, I am sure he is washed out.

I wish BS the best of life if he decides to move on to another project or a well deserved vacation/ time off . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3fizzyfairysigridspate22

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Also i would like to add, that its his simplicity which has kept him sane amidst all the stardom and chaos surrounding him.

its his regular way of thinking that keeps him away frm thinking of *Fandom* nt that he doesnt care, he ha always been grateful to his viewers for their undying love and support but what i love the fact that from the very beginning he has made this clear that i provide u entertainment, m greedy of your love, give me affection if i do good work.

just that but he doesnt owe us explainations regarding every single decision of his life. And i have always appreciated this thing aout him. He has always been honest about it, never being fake about this fact.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3Nibelungenliedfizzyfairysigridspate22

fizzyfairy Senior Member
fizzyfairy
fizzyfairy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
ClapClapfab postClapClapClapClap

shabnammm3sigrid

Go to top