Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 11)

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
According to me inspite of all the petitions, calls and letter Barun has already quit...no, it is not a break...the lat time he took a break for his movie his body language was very different from what it is now...neither is he asking or telling his fans when he will be back or that he will be back...I think this is the official stand as of now...at least till the UK tour as there is a lot of money riding on it with ticket sales and sponsorships etc...now whether the circumstances in the PH and internal politics ( lots of versions abt Gul asking him to leave to the track being responsible etc etc...) or this is entirely his decision is not known ...so many versions and stories doing the rounds...but he was crying as she humiliated him sounds a bit far fetched to me...

So given the fact that he is leaving...I would personally want the show to end ...on a happy note after addressing all the loopholes...babuji getting better, anjali becoming independent maybe finding true love, Khushi starting her business maybe getting pregnant at the end...the raizadas to find out about the contract marriage esp dadi and how arnav and Khushi first meet and Arnavs role in driving her out of Lucknow...getting aranv and Khushi to talk abt their feelings for each other and how they developed so she realises how he did everything because he loved her...the night of Akash and Payal wedding he wanted to confess his feelings to her...the end should not be rushed...Barun can maybe finish and take a long break ...without any pressure and the rest of the actors can look for new projects...so maybe 2 months or something more which will allow for a fitting time to bid farewell for one of the most popular characters and shows in the last few years! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3ipkrocks21

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thank God...some one has atlast made post like this..

I have never commented here but this time I think I have to support you.

Barun is just a normal guy very down to earth without any aura and who still feels awkward about his fandom
Thats what I can make out from what I get to see and hear..

I have done a similar decision in my life..we try our maximum to balance family life and work life till a point, when it reaches that critical stage we have to take an action..or else we wont be there..

Some say here they invested their 1.5 year in this show...watching, discussing and all..I would say its a plain white lie..Even if you had spent time on watching it..discussing it, you also had an outside world other than your Television sets and laptops..But the guy..it was his life..he had no outer world like the fans..he was inside this only for the whole 1.5 years.. he had no other choice like you people..

No sane man would want to quit a job for no specific reasons..he has his..and I respect it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3ArshiAnalyst

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Fab post. 

Wouldn't it be nice if fans wished him all the best and let him go in peace?

Go to top