Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things are so much clearer now... (Page 10)

Ukp18 IF-Dazzler
Ukp18
Ukp18

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Very sensible post.
I agree with you completely.
I am married,work full time,fully understand the importance of having a break and spending time with family and friends.
Barun says he needs a break.Let him have it.I will support IPK.Hope he returns after that break with a bang.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Beautifully put!Clap

I liked how you drew the parallel with your personal experience and cited Barun's. I do hope some atleast do realise that guy has his personal life and we dont own him to dictate terms.

And yes I know so many members have quit watching this show and moved on after the story line became crap...so why shouldnt Barun move on..especially when his role has altered so much. 

shabnammm3

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
A long post but a fab oneThumbs Up.

Just because we have a forum to discuss things out, some members think like its their birth-right to discuss the actors and talk abt them like they know them & their thought-process intimately.

Personally I feel the serial reached its saturation point with their marriage...havent been watching it at all past 2 weeks now. Even the magic is gone...all these issues must have taken their toll on him/them.

Even our cricket captain Dhoni some 2 yrs back took off saying he needed a break while all the others went on playing back-toback matches. Its eachone's prerogative...it may back-fire on Barun but that's his problem & he'll take responsibility for his actions. For all u knw he'll come back after 2 months...in the meantime if the cv's are smart they'll have an intense separation track happening & 2 months later Khushi & Arnav can have electrifying reunionSmile
Let them even bring a guy opposite Khushi ...I mean what does it matter. Finally Khushi will always be Arnav's...erm I know I'm digressing. But yeah its silly jumping over stuff we have no control overWacko.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnammm3coolnisha_fun87

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Finally a Sensible postClap

shabnammm3

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
A long but a honest post !!

I do agree with major part of your post. 

Yes what if Barun is a Tv actor.  He is after all like any one of us.  He definitely made the point clear in the interview that he is tired and wants some personal time away with his family.  I am happy that he decided on taking that time off.   He was indeed looking unwell in quite a few episodes.  Most of us commented on it and acknowledged that fact too !!  Yet when he indeed takes a break some of us became selfish.  Some but not all of them.  Most of them made posts supporting him.

Whatever the profession may be, it is necessary that one is hale and healthy in body and mind.  Else there is no use how successful one gets in thier career.   Outside entertainment industry too there are millions who come home late in the night and chuck out of the house early in the morning.  I did that for major part of my career where I also spent the nights in the office along with my team !!  I know the aftereffects.  And I didnt take a break but I wish I did !!! because only I know the times I spent taking rest for few mins in the washroom at work !!!! the time I used to cry for small insignificant things at home !!!!  I am very glad that Barun took time off. 

Having said that, I will be unable to watch without Arnav in the show.  I started watching the show for Arnav and Khushi and thier story .  If the ph decides on continuing with a replacement then too I will find it difficult . Since I had been watching Barun as Arnav from the beginning of the show, I will find it very odd to watch anyone else.  It has to be a different show altogether for me to watch again.

But I do feel that entertainment industry is different from a regular industry to a certain extent.  Entertainment industry thrives on the fandom.  If people dont like what is given to them then they will outright reject them.  I feel popularity gets the actors more and better projects . 

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 10 November 2012 at 4:45am

shabnammm3

cebel Newbie
cebel
cebel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this post. 

This post has made so many forum members come out in support of Barun which is simply awesome!!
Thanks a lot for that. 

I just herd his interview frm yesterday. 
Wow! 12 hours of work, 8-9 hours of sleep and just a couple of hours for his prsnl life. 
For us, ASR and arshi is a way to escape frm our own lives for a few hours to find something to dream about.
For Barun, it is what he does 12 hrs a day. 

All the guy wants is to live his life without expectations at least for sometime. A relaxed few days, weeks...with his wife and his family. 
Imagine, just to lay down and watch TV is a luxury for him. 

Every once in a while, we all go through this phase when we want to cut our selves from the everyday routine and live somtime without any plans, just to lay still without any thoughts.

I for one understand this very well. 
My husband is in Advertising, and I am in Post Production. 
Its a mad world, we go by days wthout seeing eachother or meet for a few min over a cup of coffee to discuss our day. We talk more over the phone than face to face. 
Even we were so exhausted of not being able to spend time togthr, we took our first vacation in 5 yrs!! just swithd off our cell phns, no lappys and went to the mountains. 
We spent weeks doing nothing but eating, reading and catching up on films. it was the best 4 weeks of our life. 
Finally, we got tired of each-others constant presence and got back to our respective works. But the vacation was the best thing that happened to our relationship. 

I guess, everyone deserves a break and we have no right to stop Barun from taking one. 
I respect his decision and stand by him. 
Ofcourse, IPKKND cannot be imagined without him and I wnt hav anything else to on TV. Guess, I might tke a break too.
Barun is the most honest actor, we can find on television and on films and if he says he will be back, I trust him and will wait for his return. 
If he dos'nt return to IPKKND, I will not hold it against him. 

All the best Barun!!

shabnammm3

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
A beautiful post... Sensible one... Yes.. thats what I am going to do too... We have all invested emotionally into this show... thats why it hurts for most of them...

but still its not at all the fault of the actor or the PH or the CVs or the channel.. its actually their success that we connect to the characters that they built together... this deeply...

do not take it personally... and take this as an oppurtunity to free yourselves emotionally from this show... and still enjoy it.. its still not over.. its always not over until its over completely...

Life must go on! for everyone involved.. be it Barun, Sanaya... and PH and SP... and CVs and for us too Smile

Edited by abavi - 10 November 2012 at 5:11am

shabnammm3

ArshiAnalyst Senior Member
ArshiAnalyst
ArshiAnalyst

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Finally!!! There are still sane ppl in this forum huh!!! Thank God.. I was truly worried...
The ppl who lead a family life will clearly kno his plight and the pain hidden in his words..
He needed a break and as he said A well deserved one..

Thank u for ur post.. Clap

shabnammm3

Go to top