Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabnammm3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! Two things have impressed me...
One, the immense patience of the people who actually read my entire post. Just so you know, I do realise it's insanely long. But then I guess patience is a virtue that most IPKKND fans need to be blessed with! 😊 

Secondly, and this is more heartening, is that there are other people on this forum who can stay calm long enough to see or just simply consider another person's point of view. I had started thinking that only hyperventilating, melodramatic, suicidal, going on a hunger strike, law-suit filing kind of people were ruling the roost here! 😆 

Cheers everyone!
thulasi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can accept he need break...but cant even imagine new guy with khushi..
just end the show with sarun..that's all
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very sensible post and very well said👏 All I want now is that the show should finish with Sarun as leads and Arshi should get a happy ending.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing to add and nothing to argue with what you said.. You said it and I completely agree.. I trust his words over any tweet, article, FB status.. He said he's taking a break and not leaving. I will trust him on that :) If the track without him looks interesting I will watch if not I will watch other shows till he's back! Simple 😊
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏

Great post. Yes, it woke me up for a true reality check, it gave me some strength to hold myself well to be able to live with out a fictional story; live my own life and let others live.

Specially, for Barun and for the whole team of IPK, my heartfelt Thanks and BEST WISHES for giving me the true enjoyment as IPK.

Good Luck Barun! You have great acting talent, may you achieve the very well deserved - big success in your career and a blissful life.

For myself, I know I will follow you whatever project you will do, because I know your talent and I respect you for you are a good human being. GOOD LUCK!
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with your post. Thanks a lot for being sensible nd trying to understand him :) After all it is an easier job jumping to conclusions than thinking rationally like you did..
mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post at-least some sanity prevails and you rightly answered all Barun Bashers.

Also when I wrote we should support BARUN  as he needs a break , I was bashed sayingt that he should give time frame when he will come back.  Your post rightly answers them.(barun bashers).  When the person is not sure , due to some personal reason who are we to ask for time frame of his break and bash him.
Edited by mirsa1957 - 11 years ago
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
such a wondeful post..it seems someone has just wrote my thoughts..!!

I am thinking since yesterday after Barun's interview that this guy is so clear and honest but why people are mocking at him..i guess thats the price you par for being honest..!!

And why people are not talking about Akshay and Deepali...!!Why people are comparing him with Sanaya??Sanaya's life,her background is so different from Barun.I won't go on their personal life but I feel there is a hug difference between their thought,their ambition and what they requires.And who gave people authority to compare these 2 wonderful people..??One can always appreciate your favorite but have some moral before uselessly abusing other actors.

And what makes the situation worse is silly girls making hype of this situation that he cried,he brokedown...all rubbish..!! its just their weaskness that they can't accept the fact.

And when PH is so sure that their story is over and when 4 important actors have left their must be some big reason behind it.And more than PH i feel channel have the eager to run the show...so let them do...and when many people told Sanaya carried the show all alone during kidnapping then she can do once again...let a new guy come..if people like they will watch the show and if not they can quit watching.But why to force someone to stay on the show??

At one side people says Barun is not the soul of IPK (even I agree) with this on the other hand people blame him for show's downfall,for making others jobless if he takes a break.  

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mirsa1957

Excellent post at-least some sanity prevails and you rightly answered all Barun Bashers.

Also when I wrote we should support BARUN  as he needs a break , I was bashed sayingt that he should give time frame when he will come back.  Your post rightly answers them.(barun bashers).  When the person is not sure , due to some personal reason who are we to ask for time frame of his break and bash him.

Barun saying he is going for break for me sounds more like channel or PH voice to viewers that you keep watching the show and we will give you a new guy and gradually when you will get used to seeing new guy you will forget Barun.

For Barun it doesn't make any difference if he says he is quitting or taking a break.IN both the cases the ones who support him will continue supporting him and one who bash him will any ways bash him.For Barun both the answers have same meaning.
-MKB- thumbnail
bang on post...thank you!
ohh god i for one am so done with all the posts here..
i mean sending petitions to stop him?
who are those people? mother? father?wife?close friend?
just fans who supported him in his success..and admire him and his acting...

i agree even i adore barun..both as an actor and as an individual...
but that doesn't mean i owe him..and he has to act for him just because i drool on him...
if he is feeling tired,exhausted,worked up..then he should take a break...
and i have also seen many posts comparing work stamina of sanaya and barun...
i mean seriously? everybody has different stamina...may be sanaya doesn't feel that tired as compared to barun thats why she has not decided to take a break..though i dont doubt her work and dedication..

yes i am with petitions regarding the end of the show...because i can not see arshi separate...its their love story...and i would want them to end it on a happy note then giving it a painful and slow death..
and also i am with the petition to SP regarding a new show for sarun under different PH...
i know i may sound bizzare...but then being  a phangurl i just cant help dreaming ...:P

But but..its high time people accept his leave and move on in life...
i have started doing the same...after all every good thing comes with an expiry date...one just has to accept it and move on in life..

and lastly i would thank barun for bringing life into a fictional character
 ...and for making it an important part in our lives...
and yes as a true fan i support him...and if this leave makes him happy then so be it...:).but hope he doesnt have to regret it...

hope to see barun soon with some freshness...

and yes your work story is also similar to mine..
heck mine was just after my marriage...
but alas its back to normal...:)