Punar Vivah

That One Moment ...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
More than anything -- like how gorgeous Aarti looked in the light pink or how amazing that AarYa lift scene was or how sweet it was when Yash stroked Aarti's hair -- I loved  that mini moment when Aarti was in Gaya's bedroom and Yash was watching her. He couldn't even see her worried face, could only hear her, yet he seemed to be more worried than Aarti herself. He's becoming soo attentive and hyperaware of everything Aarti is doing/feeling that he can't seem to take his attention off of her 😳 I find that the sweetest thing ever.

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Z !! All the aarya moments were amazing!!! Yash was very much attentive and caring towards aarti !!! He cant see her feeling stressed!! Thats indeed delightful to watch!!! Gurmeet and Kratika were simply adorable!!! Precap was really funny!!😆
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know Suddha.. still not over that precap .. and they chose like the perfect song too

Z
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree, aarya's those small small moments made us crazy today, loved all the sweet scene of my Yash n  Aarti today!!
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The love that he has for Aarti is making him very attentive and possessive over Aarti !! 
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
aarya moments were amazing
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like the way he controls his emtions in public before elders and expresses in the vicnity of his room
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
absolutely...!!!!!!!!
dat one part was juz adorable and sooo touching