Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadev's Inspiration,Support&Shakti-Parvati!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Helloo DKDMians...HugHugHug...Aftr a long gap of 5 months i am back here with my topic on an epi of this show..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...My last topic(DKDM epi related) ws when Devi Parvati ws born in June..uske baad it took me 5months to make my yet another topic (DKDM epi related) in this forum..Big smileBig smile ...

DKDM CVs hv alwz BEAUTIFULLY shown the perfect loving caring side of Mahadev as a lover/husband-be it in Sati Phase or Parvati Phase... And so due to this show i dnt hesitate to say this nywhere ki Mahadev is INDEED God Of Love too along with the usual characteristics vich all hv either seen/heard abt him...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile ....

So in tonites epi too v gt too such
perfect loving caring side of Mahadev as a lover/husband once again ... And I ws really suprised to c no topic on these few Mahadev-Parvati moments in aaj ka epi...ShockedShocked...So i thot i shud make one as this hv bcome one of my most fav scenes in DKDM...StarStarStar...

In tonites epi,Parvati tells Mahadev tht nw she will support him for whatevr he will do for Samudr Manthan whole heartedly...Big smileBig smileBig smile...She said he can do the duties of a Jagat Pita and she will do the duties as a Wife of Mahadev when situation arises...Big smileBig smileBig smile.. Hearing this Mahadev says he wud hv to drink poison from this samudr manthan evn if Parvathi din support...But as she said she will support him in this decision,now he is ready to drink poison from not just one samundr manthan but from thousands of samudr manthan and he wnt mind at all just coz now he have his support from his love,his inspiration,his shakti-the one n only-Devi Parvati...Clap
ClapClapClapClap...

Aww such CLASSIC Soulful Meaningful moments those were...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming... I truly super loved it...I deeply admire n adore n respect such immense unconditional love Mahadev have for Devi Parvati..StarStarStarStar ...

Thank u CVs for such fantastic scenes tonite..And
Mohit likalwz NAILED IT with his fantabulous acting n priceless expressions..
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClapClap ... Sona ws good too...ClapClap...

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.angelromi21mnx12SandytatsmeNishajoshemavidzshivamalaIndu_IFvish.narenKavya.Kumarikaatayani-Nimmi-gal.angel-Drama_Queen-preethisanu rulzsia221-Nymphadora--Priti11-sankalp_prapti.sio.angel.deboleena.manna.hea.chand1234sukhi...MrToolConfuserforam.Arnav90-Suni-Harshika4Lifecharmee_sammy...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahadev's Inspiration,Support&Shakti-Parvati!!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nitu2002

Nitu2002

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Wow!  Actually, I cried on this scene. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
nice topic di and i luved the way u presented it...i followed this show few months ago...yeah exactly the time when sonalika made her entry...i felt this show rreally nice to watch...but now i cannot watch any show coze i have no tv connections...but by reading ur topic i found that some really interesting storyline is going on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Nikki that Shiv and Parvati scene was superb. Brings tears to your eyes with those loving words. Makes u realize why Shiv and Shakti have the truest and deepest love in the universe. Nothing can beat that.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Beautiful moments that. I like the compassionate and caring side of Shiv. He is  a great family man. Good to see such a soft wonderful side to the most powerful God.Day Dreaming

Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Nice.. when I heard that dialogue.. I was like..Ohhh.. thats so sweet Mahadev...!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Its after a long time they showed a convo btwn Shiv-Parvati as Husband and wife..esp the lover side of Mahadev..WinkLOL I wish we get such convos more often..Confused

Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ur right nikki...he is so loving n careing husband...thats y girls always wants a husband like him...n Mohitwa did an awsome job as Mahadev n after see him as Mahadev I can't see nit even imagine someone else as Mahadev...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.