Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti is not that great

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yes,he is certainly not.

He is just a normal human being.He is not manipulative.He is direct.

People stop mocking at him.If he says he needs a break he need it.We don't know whats going off screen.Why to compare him with Sanaya.Are they both the same?Are they living the same life?Are their future same?If you are feeling bad for Sanaya then fine continue watching the show no one is stopping you.But do not expect some one else to stay if he is not willing to.As many people mentioned that Sanaya alone handled the kidnapping track and TRP was high at that time so let her continue the same again.I like Sanaya and Iw ill watch the show for her but no where I go and cry that I am feeling bad for Sanaya...she is true professional.

And those who thinks Barun cried,he has been insulted by Gul,he has been forced to leave ...you need to take  a break.
Just to support your favorite you can't start spreading rumor. Infact in this way you are making joke of him.

I don't know if others understand but from his interview its clear that he won't be seen in IPK for certain time and this certain time is not short.He has taken sabbatical.Even Akshay and deepali did same.

Instead of spreading negativity why can't we deal this more logically and practically.
At one side you are saying "End IPK" and at other side you are saying "why should a show end because of Barun..bring another guy".

When PH wrote "the story has run its course" they meant it.We may feel bad about it but thats the fact.This shows the story was planned for some time.Unlike other shows which continue for years.Almost all actor's contract is over...the role for which they were brought has run its purpose.Now if actors are not finding any future of their role why will they stick to it just to have steady income.

All actors have their own life and let them live the way they want.Its your fault to get over attached with something and especially for just a show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanteja57barun12askaman-Alinaa-HakunaMatata.HaRul-loverKranuanjs

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
The forum always loves to ride on Barun's back to prove Sanaya's greatness!!
I like Sanaya and she is a good actor and hardworking !! And all of us respect her !!
But stop mocking and degarding Barun ! The dude has worked for the show's success as well !
He wants to quit let him!

Please let Barun LEAVE and LIVE !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barun12Kranu

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

The forum always loves to ride on Barun's back to prove Sanaya's greatness!!
I like Sanaya and she is a good actor and hardworking !! And all of us respect her !!
But stop mocking and degarding Barun ! The dude has worked for the show's success as well !
He wants to quit let him!

Please let Barun LEAVE and LIVE !!

True.Some people always have complains.I pity those people how they deal with things in their life.If someone does not do like others or what you expect then he becomes a bad guy.If speaking up,and doing what you love makes you a bad guy then I must say its worth it.Atleast you are doing justice to your life and to yourself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i dis agree with u, barun sobti is a gentleman , he was under pressure , he was forced to say , whatever he said in his interview, I LOVE SANAYA VERY MUCH ,BUT AS A SARUN ,
I CAN NOT SEE HER WITH SOME ONE ELSE ,IF  NO  BARUN THEN NO ONE ELSE THATS IT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amelia_09vandana1965

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirao

i dis agree with u, barun sobti is a gentleman , he was under pressure , he was forced to say , whatever he said in his interview, I LOVE SANAYA VERY MUCH ,BUT AS A SARUN ,
I CAN NOT SEE HER WITH SOME ONE ELSE ,IF  NO  BARUN THEN NO ONE ELSE THATS IT

Yes I know he is a gentleman.He is a humble guy.I always stands by him in whatever he say or do.I am not his die hard fan but I know that guy is not wrong.

But I can't agree that he was forced by someone.This doesn't happens in corporates because if any employee feels that he/she has been used or exploited or been forced to do something then there is always a higher authority or law to approach.And for actors media is always a power.Though I do not like PH but I won't deny with whatever Barun said about Gul.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top