Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

I enjoyed sidhdhu's speech against Sapna (Page 5)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Perfect speech, perfectly delivered.Clap

Just because a woman was at the receiving end and LAJJA word is not exactly a part of our day to day vocabulary, doesn't make it imperfect in any manner.

Had Niketan did bad-tameezi of Sapna kind, Sidhu might have said SANSKAAR hi Purush ki asli viraasat hain, Foohadta aur ashleelta Mardangi pe dhabba lagaate hain!Dancing

Ofcourse there would have been no hue and cry had Niketan been the one instead of Sapna as offender and Lajja-Ashleelta had been replaced by SANSKAAR, FOOHADTA--ASHLEELTA etc...even though these words have as much anti-wrinkle cream on them as the much maligned and blighted LAJJA has in past few pages!

.Cheekh Pukaar is only because of a distorted perception that,"Haaye Raam...A Baba Aadam ke Zamaane ka Man has declared Lajja is the way to go and not ashleelta!"...

No one can dispute Sapna was crude-loud (ASHLEEL)...and any well meaning person would advice her to exercise restraint and control (LAJJA), while coming up with her protests!...Thats what Sidhu meant...rest all is nit picking...as it is called BAAL KI KHAAL UTAARNA!

Read the whole quote together, without splitting hair over one line / word / phrase...and its as perfect as it gets! All the more wonderful as Sidhu delivered it in one shot...no edits...no re-takes!Thumbs Up

As in so many posts, partial extracts / single line have been used to come up with  'Prove what I want to Prove' conclusions...

To help make up their minds, just for those who may not have seen the full episode...FULL EXACT WORD BY WORD SERMON IS:

"""Physical violence se zyaada----dukh---gaaliyaan pahunchaati hain!-----Main aapko phir bata doon------Physical violence ke ghaav bhar jaate hain-------------is baat ko yaad rakhna------------lekin, jo ASHLEEL SHABDON KE GHAAV HAIN...(he is referring to Sapna's you are a coward---aap mere liye marr gaye hain outburst)-------woh umr bhar--dil mein---naasoor ban-ke rehte hain------------------aur woh sorry kehne se theek naheen hote--------------------------kai baar--jo jazb aur jabt...BADA BHAAI karta hai-----uska matlab ye naheen hai, ki uske andar koi bhaavna naheen hai! (indicating Sapna's words did hurt him deeply)-----------------------Ki main patthar ka hoon, ya Niketan Patthar ka hai...ya ye duniyaa patthar ki hai--------------ki tum kisi ko bhi kisi bhi waqt oonchi aawaaz mein-----chaahe woh Sidhu ho, chaahe woh Niketan ho----kisi waqt bhi bula logi aur woh women empowerment hai-----------WO WOMEN EMPOWERMENT NAHEEN HAI!!!!!-----------------Kyunki woh, auraton ke liye ek galat udaharan hai------------aur aurat ka agar sabse bada aabhooshan hai Sapna-----aaj main bade shaant svabaav se tumhein bol raha hoon wo Lajja hai------------Kyunki jis aurat mein lajja naheen----ASHLEELTA HAI------------us aurat ko, kaheen naa kaheen, koi guidance ki zaroorat hai----------------isliye main tumhaare saath har jagah khada rahoonga!-------------------BAHUT BAHUT DHANYAWAAD!!!!"""

Edited by cruiser51 - 09 November 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhveeCaissadivinity11ChillHumvibhusharma78guess_wh0sarasingh86ANNMT.

divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cruiser51

Perfect speech, perfectly delivered.

Just because a woman was at the receiving end and LAJJA word is not exactly a part of our day to day vocabulary, doesn't make it imperfect in any manner.

Had Niketan did bad-tameezi of Sapna kind, Sidhu might have said SANSKAAR hi Purush ki asli viraasat hain, Foohadta aur ashleelta Mardangi pe dhabba lagaate hain!Dancing

Ofcourse there would have been no hue and cry had Niketan been the one instead of Sapna as offender and Lajja-Ashleelta had been replaced by SANSKAAR, FOOHADTA--ASHLEELTA etc...even though these words have as much anti-wrinkle cream on them as the much maligned and blighted LAJJA has in past few pages!

.Cheekh Pukaar is only because of a distorted perception that,"Haaye Raam...A Baba Aadam ke Zamaane ka Man has declared Lajja is the way to go not ashleelta!"...

No one can dispute Sapna was crude-loud (ASHLEEL)...and any well meaning person would advice her to exercise restraint and control (LAJJA), while coming up with her protests!...Thats what Sidhu meant...rest all is nit picking...as it is called BAAL KI KHAAL UTAARNA!

Read the whole quote together, without splitting hair over one line / word / phrase...and its as perfect as it gets! All the more wonderful as Sidhu delivered it in one shot...no edits...no re-takes!Thumbs Up

Very well saidClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum-Cruiser-

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11ChillHumvibhusharma78sarasingh86ANNMT.-Cruiser-

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Discussion is still onLOL
After watching epsiode I loved his speech even more. I think he wouldn't have even said that in detail only if Sapna wouldn't have posed irrelevant argument while he was in Katgara.
Anyways I m copy pasting my views from different posts.

His last comment can be taken either way. He was saying it in context to women empowerment message - that her behaviour cannot be examplified. He could have said same thing for men (if there was male contestant instead of sapna) saying  - Dignity is biggest asset of man. That doesn't mean only men must have that quality or otherwise they are bad.
Now imagine niketen in place of sapna. Suppose niketen would have done what sapna did. Now niketen has been proclaiming to be giving message of men empowerment (Sounds funnyLOL and did what sapna did..( her loud behavior).Now sidhuji explaining niketen same thing that hey look since u have been trying to give message of men empowerment, but the way u are behaving doesn't examplifies it.  And at end he says Best thing for men is to show dignity n by behaving loud ur loosing that. Now does that mean girls have special advantage of being expemted from being dignified. No. Its just that sidhu mentioned the word aurat ka gehna laaja..and it sound sexist instead if he would have said insaan ka gehna laaja..it would have sounded normal. His intentions seemed genuine.And Him saying  - women being wrong in cursing abusing doesn't implies that men are allowed to. He said women shouldn't but he never said only women shouldn't or men should

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

boomiesboomdivinity11Caissavibhusharma78guess_wh0tanvismile-Cruiser-

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I think Sidhu was definitely hurt but he learned more when she came in to apologize but ended up bitching about other people.
I mean some one for whom you stood up and became her shoulder insults you and then comes in with an apology that is not sincere, how would anyone feel about that.
Regarding to his comments I think we are in times when political correctness is doing exactly opposite of what is supposed to do. 
Women are allowed to say and do certain things but men are not.
Colored people can say stuff to white people but they cant retort back and same goes for straight ppl who can be harassed by LGBT.
Instead of equality we are tilting the scales in opposite direction

Edited by scofield - 09 November 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Caissavibhusharma78-Purva--Cruiser-Chits1

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
He felt extremely bad,it was very visible ,but even then he forgived her,this man is just so high,such a beautiful heart,i love listening to him ,he enlightens us so much,when i used to watch him in laughter indian chalenge judge,i would find him silly bt my perception towards him has completely changed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boomiesboommusic_mastisarasingh86-Cruiser-Chits1

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
In case someone really feels, Sidhu's idea of an ideal woman is a LAJJA-sheel, coyly blushing woman, may not be a bad idea to have a look at the woman in his life who he adores.

This lady is true love of Navjot Singh Sidhu and she happens to be a highly successful practising doctor who gave up her flourishing practice to be able to join Sidhu in Politics full time. She faces media bouncers with as much ease and LAJJA (restraint) as her husband once faced from lethal bowlers like Waquar, Wasim, McDermott, Vaas etc. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhveemusic_masti-Purva-

memarathi Goldie
memarathi
memarathi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
He shown sapna her true face.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index