Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

I enjoyed sidhdhu's speech against Sapna (Page 3)

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caissa

Sidhdhu today showed that he was really hurt by Sapna's behaviour that day...

the following is what he said today

He said clearly to sapna that more than physical violence her gaalis were hurtful...

he said violence ke Ghav Bhar Jha the hain...but Gandhi gaaliyon ke ghav umr bhar dil me reh jathe hain... Clap ( well done sir that crack head needed this..)

The hypocrite - Mr Sidhu Baba. No wonder he is a great politician.

This person himself was kicked out of ESPN for using the f word to a fellow commentator on TV and he is preaching about gali!!

Someone reminds him he is the last person who can give lecture on anger management and abuse!!

Great going dhongi baba!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasper75-Purva--Chandramukhi-

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I fail to understand Sidhu!
If i watch only that particular scene which was shown today then yes i enjoyed his speech (minus lajja ka gehna thing). But if i recall his journey from day one? Then i would say i don't find him a saint that he pretends to be!
If Sapna's rude behaviour hurts others then Siddhu's lazy behaviour doesn't?? It is very easy to give pravachans to others! But look into yourself before giving such gyaan!
A bit irrelevant to your main post :
He already knew that he is not gonna be a part of this game for long! Isn't that cheating? He wasn't there to win the show and that is the reason why he has been such a sadhu mahatma in the house! He is a perfect politician, Period!

P.S. I m not a Sapna lover or Siddhu hater! But NONE of the contestant is an angelic soul! They are here to PLAY this game for their own different motives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08Chameli_billi

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I clapped on his words while watching Clap, its like wrapping chappal in a silk cloth and hitting a person!!! If sapna could only understand!!!  I love you sidhu for what you did on court matter!!!! The way Urvashi pointed out about the the usage of captain bathroom for filling color water was good as well!!!

I used to think Sidhu as just a funny person after hearing to his comentary and comedy shows, but now i really have respect for this person, as a person he is pure at heart and doesnt have any negativity in him, he follows patience is virtue which is a good message to the world!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11gangnamstylesarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

My only point in this entire debate - when Sapna was abusing others left right and center and calling them names and using the worst of language - at that time no one found anything wrong with her behavior including Siddhu. He kept harping on how innocent she is and all. Khud gaaliyan padte hi "aurat ka gehan yaad aa gaya". 

If she was right then, Siddhu cannot in all honesty lecture her today. If she is wrong in calling Siddhu names, then she was also wrong all those other times and Siddhu should apologize to those he has let down by supporting the wrong person. There has been no change in Sapna's behavior, her behavior has been consistent from beginning. It is Siddhu who is behaving in a contrary manner.

Sidhuji said what he has to say BZ  Sapna asked him question when he was in katgara. Remember what he replied to first question asked by Mink.He just said that he thought they woh haar ke bhi jeet gaye. But then sapna spoke n questioned sidhuji .In that reply only he answered her Back.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 09 November 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
The message he gave couldn't be done in any other best way. I m glad that it was telecasted on national television and everyone happens to listen n learn from itClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11Mehr-k

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caissa

My only point in this entire debate - when Sapna was abusing others left right and center and calling them names and using the worst of language - at that time no one found anything wrong with her behavior including Siddhu. He kept harping on how innocent she is and all. Khud gaaliyan padte hi "aurat ka gehan yaad aa gaya".

If she was right then, Siddhu cannot in all honesty lecture her today. If she is wrong in calling Siddhu names, then she was also wrong all those other times and Siddhu shouldapologizeto those he has let down by supporting the wrong person. There has been no change in Sapna's behavior, her behavior has been consistent from beginning. It is Siddhu who is behaving in a contrary manner.

I dont agree with youThumbs Down

i dont eitherThumbs Down

doesnt change our thoughts regarding him..n plus sorry to say but watever u said doesnt make any sense at all.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

doesnt change our thoughts regarding him..n plus sorry to say but watever u said doesnt make any sense at all.
same...Thumbs Down
makes no sense except that writer does not like sidhu...
[/QUOTE]

TrueROFL
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

If she was right then, Siddhu cannot in all honesty lecture her today. If she is wrong in calling Siddhu names, then she was also wrong all those other times and Siddhu should apologize to those he has let down by supporting the wrong person. There has been no change in Sapna's behavior, her behavior has been consistent from beginning. It is Siddhu who is behaving in a contrary manner.

I absolutely love you posts! You seem to say everything I want to say but cannot find the words. I completely agree with you! I found the whole 'bashan' infuriating! 

Unhe bas baat karna aata hai! Gathering up some people and preaching them about philosophies of life is easy! Following those very principles is hard! Also, him saying that he purposely lost to show empathy towards Sapna was just so out of place. If he played the game according to his principles, "coward ki tarah hide mat karo. face and fight," his team would have lost 100%. The other team didn't need your 'sacrifice' to win. And towards the end, that whole speech about how he forgave everyone...what was that?  As if he did them a favor. Maafi maangni toh aati nahi, maaf karne chale aaye! 

I know many here respect him and I'm going to get bashed for putting my views forth. But I don't care. I've started the season with immense respects for him, and I still do respect him for some things. But lately, I can't seem to respect him the way I've used to. His speeches, his 'gyaan' have been losing validity day by day!

Edited by Rapier - 09 November 2012 at 7:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarkarOmnipotenceChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index