India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Kushal and Karan at war (Page 9)

chep Groupbie
chep
chep

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
KUSHAL TANDON LOVE YOU SO MUCH MWAAAHHH!! MY HOTIIE MY ROCKSTAR!!!!
    Whatay comment wohooo goood make some distance from hormonal bitches! they don't even deserve to be with you!!! 
         You are the rockstar! mwaahh! Nishal and Virman are just rocking onscreen and offscreen! its bitches problem they getting jealous with popularity of VirMan Nishal! *Unko mirchi lagi tau hum kya kare* :P
                     Hahaha They are famous offscreen lmao every event,awards har jagah wohi wwohi dikhte hain right? abhi kya kare vele log hai har jagah apni nose ghusate rahte hain! And then complaining we need space in the show!! HAHAHAHA
 Anways kushal better you ignore them! keep rocking mwahh!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalgopisharma14halfbloodprincesweetymolluv_nishal..BlueBird..Shona1907-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.

kushdeewani Groupbie
kushdeewani
kushdeewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Awww Poor karan kya kya jhelna padta hai bechare ko!
But he deserves this lmao even more worst then to this!! 

Awww karan will forgive kushal? Why itna bada dilwala hai kya wo mujhe tau pata hi nahi tha tch tch!!! isi baat par 1 gaana yaad aa raha hai *Bade dillwala LMAFOOO
Kushal you don't worry rockstar start ignoring them who creates problems for you!!! You don't need to talk withanyone they need you Kushal!! 

KUSHAL TANDON IS THE BEST!!! 

*Jalne waale yuhi jalenge* husshh hussshhh :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gopisharma14sweetymolluv_nishal

KTlover Groupbie
KTlover
KTlover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel importantClap

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!ROFL

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate actsThumbs Down

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARDROFL Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAKErmm

Clap

U rock buddy...hahahhahahah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitahereHawttInBlackGK

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Love you kushal ..you are the best..hats off to you and your straightforwardness...you are originally ORIGINAL unlike others who pretend to be original..way to go kushal...love you..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gopisharma14halfbloodprincemunnihyderabadsweetymolSuarezsennareni..BlueBird..luv_nishalShineonpreetipc-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

KTlover Groupbie
KTlover
KTlover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Karan is insecure of someone coz

1-He went to IIFA n hosted all d major things there
2-He again hoste GIMA,...
3-Won so many awards dis year..widout having any bhaichara wid any director on d setsWink
4-Was d choosen one for London n infact get mobbed there, he has amazing reception there

now coming to some x,y,z hoarding..lol...don kill me ...but my Tacker is way smart unlike some small eyed despo...whose unbale to see tacker getting all publicity, tried everything to get wid help of Sid but when Sid too left then he is taking help of news papers...

Is d DNA n now TOI are mischief's of someone's ill mind...n yeah that status...o my my.n then making false stories n putting them to fans that someone defaming me...hahahahaLOL...despo !!!

LONG LIVE TACKER n TACKERISM...!!

Haters n bashers shhooo !!!

Karan proud of U,  d way U handle issues ...hattss off Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet40priyankamoolankitahereFari_15HawttInBlackGK

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Love you Kushal for your honesty. There arent many who speak the truth the way he does which makes me love him more and more each dayClapClapClap and seriously you're better off far away from such peopleLOL

gopisharma14halfbloodprincesennarenisweetymolluv_nishalShineonpreetipc-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine23

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel importantClap

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!ROFL

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate actsThumbs Down

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARDROFL Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAKErmm

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. Dead

ROFLROFLS so u wanna tell me kushal was approached for hosting the IIFA before TACKERROFLROFLROFLpeople are sooo frikkin delusionalLOLLOL holy crap i didnt know people cud get delusional to SUCH AN EXTENTShocked keep dreaming dudeThumbs Up
BIaddict Goldie
BIaddict
BIaddict

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shine23

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. Dead

ROFLROFLS so u wanna tell me kushal was approached for hosting the IIFA before TACKERROFLROFLROFLpeople are sooo frikkin delusionalLOLLOL holy crap i didnt know people cud get delusional to SUCH AN EXTENTShocked keep dreaming dudeThumbs Up

Ohhh hosting IIFA is like winning oscar Shocked dint know that. O My god Kushal is doomed, he dint get to host IIFA. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tacy hosted IIFA, get him to hollywood fast ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ArShi_NiShalgopisharma14halfbloodprincesweetymolluv_nishalShineon-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Go to top