Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Kushal and Karan at war (Page 7)

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankamool

All I can say is Karan is smart.. he knows better than us. He would never want to wash his dirty linen in public .. people should learn from him.. they are grown ups..i'm sure they can sort it out. TOI thanks for the gossip! 

Yeah, but doesnt leave any stone unturned in throwing mud on others, staying behind the scenes himself.
If learning and growing up means this, then I would love not to grow up.

Yo K-boy, no beating around the bush..You make us proud.

Edited by Rashiiii - 09 November 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalpuntersparulkinugopisharma14munnihyderabadsweetymolsennareniSnowGirl18kabee-SweetGirl-preetipcShona1907Shrav123Cintila-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.Beautyful_MessNikki_Titli

Suarez Goldie
Suarez
Suarez

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I wonder if that's the reason for the disastrous end of the cancer track!! How i had high hopes from it!!!
Anyways...wish both KTs sort it out and best of luck to both of them!!

PS: Love Kushal for his straighforwardness!!! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalparulkinugopisharma14munnihyderabadsennarenisweetymolSnowGirl18Shineon-SweetGirl-preetipc-PhoenixD-Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
yea, honestly speaking I dont understand it, how is it Kushal's fault from any angle that Karan "isnt" getting screen space... even Karan fans should call a spade a spade, because its not Kushal's fault what so ever. And dudeee I loveee Kushal he is what he is, straight out nope we arent on talking terms, no diplomacy no beating around the bush.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalparulkinupuntersgopisharma14Sneha_mishtisha19munnihyderabadsennareniSuarezsweetymolSnowGirl18smileysmikabeeifyaaShineon-SweetGirl-preetipcShona1907Cintila-PhoenixD-Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.ZehnaseebNikki_Titli

smileysmi Goldie
smileysmi
smileysmi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
its not a war..its just a competition..n in every field, these kind of competitions will b there..but since karan n kushal are in tv industry where fans interested in their fav stars personal n professional lives, these kind of articles are common..but its completely professional..n fair enuf..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadSnowGirl18preetipc-PhoenixD-

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel importantClap

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!ROFL

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate actsThumbs Down

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARDROFL Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAKErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankamoolKTloverankitahereFari_15tara_211_IHeartFriendz_

asyavirman Senior Member
asyavirman
asyavirman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
i dont believe this all r romours  gosh!!! and siddhart m leave the show didnt he he is no more with the show ...
HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
O yeh and let me tell you kushal; if u dont know why tacker is not on sets these days, its because he is out of country for a star plus event; and ofcourse he is on a legit leave...he's not someone who would report to  shooting 6 hours late just for the heck of itWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankamoolankitahere

__Aarti__ IF-Rockerz
__Aarti__
__Aarti__

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
come on guys its their personal life , i don't understand why people of one fangroup is bashing the other one .

you will seriously not get any solution by this useless discussion . its just creating a lot of negativity on the forum .

Remember guys this is EHMMBH Forum . all 4 together make our ehmmbh , the most wonderful show ever . The show is incomplete even without one of them .

We should just pray that everything just gets fine between them .

Edited by __Aarti__ - 09 November 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileysmi

Go to top