Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Kushal and Karan at war (Page 6)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

wait..oh well..umm,it just struck me, Towards the end of cancer track, when fans kept demanding for a plain Viraat's breakdown scene without mentioning/affecting any other character, Sid Sir replied on a post saying, (even after K rejoined post illness) that it wasn't in his hands, and its under channel, so we should spam SP.. If this article can be relied upon, Can i assume now why we never got it??...I really wonder..Shocked
To make it clear,i am not going in personal lives here,its about Virat and VirMan,who are public...its neither about Kushal,nor Karan...and I still can't stop sulking about it totally.. Ouch

Aww Rashi long time Hug

Poor us, specially you, I still remember how much you wanted Virat's emotional breakdown ! Sigh D'oh

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalpuntersparulkinuRashiiiigopisharma14halfbloodprincemunnihyderabadsennarenisweetymolShona1907.shona.-PhoenixD-Shrav123Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

punters Groupbie
punters
punters

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach-dc

Originally posted by Sarahvirika

I guess from the article it proves who's actually insecure and that FB status he did proves it was him. And now he's trying to get his fans to fight his battles for him. I pity the fans getting themselves involved.
Kudo's to Karan for standing tall and being professional always.

He don't need his fans to fight for him...he says what he wants to say himself and he don't do mud slinging behind the scenes either. He is what you see. Unlike people who have a different face in public and a different face behind the curtains.

Agree Rach-dc. Kushal is being honest he has neither done anything wrong nor is he insecure of his co actors its the other way round.
For tacker fans: You can't hide behind the mask of diplomacy and holier-than-thou mask for too long.
And just btw read the article again there is a source which tells first that karan is insecure of kushal's role and kushal has just confirmed it. While mr professional or i should say diplomatic queen is trying to hide his dirty deeds.

Edited by punters - 09 November 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalsha19madhu0702virmancrazegopisharma14halfbloodprinceRashiiiimunnihyderabadsweetymolSuarezsennarenipreetipc__Aarti__ShineonShona1907Shrav123-PhoenixD-.shona..SalmanDeewani.

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@Madhu Hug heyyy Heart yeah,long long time.
i check IF sometimes,but lately So much of disturbing and shocking stuff has happened over past few days :-(

Yeahh, we requested so much on how we were looking forward to Viraat's dilemma and breakdown, it was just a ten min thing, and they could continue with whatever drama they wanted..and we wouldnt have said anything..but sighhh...
Ok i should cut down on my same old venting now,you know everything anyway, or we might end up turning this into VirMan AT instead lol.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalgopisharma14madhu0702munnihyderabadsweetymolpreetipc-PhoenixD-Shrav123.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

virmancraze Senior Member
virmancraze
virmancraze

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
No offence but seems like tacker is clearly insecure. It makes sense for an actor to want extra, but the sentences clearly state that he had problems specifically with nishal, and I'm assuming the bigger problem is the whole track being so successful ;)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalmadhu0702gopisharma14RashiiiiSuarezsusmita12sweetymolsennareni..BlueBird..preetipcShineonShrav123-PhoenixD-.shona..SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Well seriously whoever wrote this stupid article should be kicked in his/her face .. Stop saying anything bad about our lovely and handsome KTs ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfbloodprinceifyaa

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
dude Kushal is super blunt and straightforward... loves it!!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiimadhu0702sha19gopisharma14halfbloodprincemunnihyderabadsennarenisweetymolShona1907Shineon__Aarti__preetipc.shona.-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Well well kushal kudos to you for being so straightforward!! When you haven't done anything wrong why hide it man! Seems like some people's insecureness is finally exposing lets sit back and see whats more to come out! And once again cheers kushal for not being diplomatic at all proud to be your fan!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalparulkinuRashiiiisha19gopisharma14halfbloodprincemadhu0702munnihyderabadSuarezsweetymolsennarenipakdramafan00preetipcShineonShona1907Shrav123-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
aww i luv the v-bros more than the behnas...quite upset reading this news bwt dem not getting along. Hope all these recent articles r a false alarmCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Go to top