Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Kushal and Karan at war (Page 15)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

so that means after yesterday article and today one.it is true.somebody is realy jealous of kushal.hahahahahLOLLOL..wooh kushal wat a reply.sidha straight forward.no were diplomatic.more respect for u always...and one thing is true ..nishal always rocks no matter wat..i know jealousy to hogi afterall nishal have reached heights of success ,wese bhi  tacker  has nothing to do in show now .i think he should really be out of show now and do some better show were he has something to do with.LOL

@bold   exactly...aur waise bhi jo  fame tacker ko teen serial ke baad mili hain ,wo tho nishal ko ek hi serial(wo bhi  6-7 months) mein  mil gayi na...tho jealousy aur insecurities toh honge hi na...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolluv_nishal..BlueBird..Shineon-SweetGirl-preetipc..Sakeena..spreadingsmile.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

so that means after yesterday article and today one.it is true.somebody is realy jealous of kushal.hahahahahLOLLOL..wooh kushal wat a reply.sidha straight forward.no were diplomatic.more respect for u always...and one thing is true ..nishal always rocks no matter wat..i know jealousy to hogi afterall nishal have reached heights of success ,wese bhi  tacker  has nothing to do in show now .i think he should really be out of show now and do some better show were he has something to do with.LOL

@bold   exactly...aur waise bhi jo  fame tacker ko teen serial ke baad mili hain ,wo tho nishal ko ek hi serial(wo bhi  6-7 months) mein  mil gayi na...tho jealousy aur insecurities toh honge hi na...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
LOLLOLtrue .u said it..LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolluv_nishalShineon-SweetGirl-Shrav123.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel importantClap

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!ROFL

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate actsThumbs Down

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARDROFLTacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAKErmm

couldnt agree more with u,lol tacker insecure of a newbie,whom r u kiddin man?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitahere

punters Groupbie
punters
punters

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Just read a comment here by someone that tacker told them he is getting hate mails from kushal fans, so now after all the insecurity and almost killing of my favorite show he is indirectly telling his fans to fight for him if he has so much guts why not tell them the real truth that what an insecure person he is, had kushal been diplomatic like the other one we would've never gotten to know what an insecure face is behind that innocent smile. Love you kushal for speaking the truth! Adore this non-diplomatic attitude of yours Embarrassed

Edited by punters - 09 November 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalhalfbloodprinceAnchal_Kamlimadhu0702sweetymolluv_nishalShineon-SweetGirl-spreadingsmileShrav123.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
If u talk abt straight forwardness then karan was very straight forward in his bbc interview regarding his equation with kushal.He clearly stated that they r not on talkin terms however he didnt speak ill of someday like others do.
Karan insecure of kushal,the biggest joke of the year,lol.
Karan never stated he has problems with kushal or he says is he wants more screen space n he is justified there.
Some ppl just need publicity and resort to cheap acts,be it insulting another being,in the name of being straight forward or doing something in the green room.
Kushal u need a reality check!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitahere

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punters

Just read a comment here by someone that tacker told them he is getting hate mails from kushal fans, so now after all the insecurity and almost killing of my favorite show he is indirectly telling his fans to fight for him if he has so much guts why not tell them the real truth that what an insecure piece of shit he is, had kushal been diplomatic like the other one we would've never gotten to know what an insecure face is behind that innocent smile. Love you kushal for speaking the truth! Adore this non-diplomatic attitude of yours Embarrassed

punters please refrain from using certain words here.. be more respectable.. 

though not a tacker fan.. I suggest we  should not use those words as they are not needed in expressing your.. opinion .

.appreciate,  if you can please edit it.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipcDelena-ciousBeautyful_Mess

siya803 Goldie
siya803
siya803

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Kushal Tandon and Karan Tacker at war
i adore both vadhera bros n KTs

but wats actually going onOuch. they r not in talking termsShocked
fighting between fansUnhappy. ridiculous.
i wish they sort out the differences soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadaysha1989preetipcBeautyful_Mess

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i used to love tacker once...but not anymore...
kushal...u r a real man... ur genuiness n honesty is what that makes you different from others... be always like this yaa...
 i was very upset with the way cancer track ended,...now understood yyy sid sir was pissed during that track and had a bad terms with the channel...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersAnchal_Kamlimadhu0702munnihyderabadSuarez..BlueBird..luv_nishalShineon-SweetGirl-..Gowri..preetipcShrav123..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Go to top