India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Kushal and Karan at war (Page 12)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i really didnt want to get into this i dont believe in bashing actors as much as i love Kushal i wouldnt comment here i would read hit like what make sense to me and leave but i cant help here my question is how is Kushal or his fans r insecure when the first to bash in this post is karan fan and  the article is stating  that they  indeed have problems due to screen space if karan is all u guys r saying he is how come he is mad at Kushal for not getting enuf screen space is that KUshals fault cause it doesnt seem that way to me he can ask for screen space without naming his co-actors or how much screen space they get m not trying to bash anyone but karan fans plz get ur facts together before pointing fingers out

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702gopisharma14munnihyderabadsweetymolSuarezsennareniluv_nishalpreetipcShrav123-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

BIaddict Goldie
BIaddict
BIaddict

Originally posted by KTlover

Originally posted by shine23

Originally posted by KTlover

Just got to know

" when JTHJ was offered to nishal...but they rejected...n so SRK-KAT got d film..!!

Nishal has to begin their career wid SOTY but again they rejected n Varun-Sid-Aliaa got it "

ThnakU Nishal ji !!!Tongue
Really? That I din't know. ROFL Tacky was flying around na? otherwise he could have got it. Poor Tacky bcos of all the flying he doesnt even get to take all these offers.

How wud U know that all d time U are busy conspiring n making false stories.conc on ur fav's buddy.or saari khabrein TOI hi dega tumhe n yaa d other news paper's too LOLLOLLOL

yeah thats the thing na? you guys knows nothing just keep blabbering about your Kryans popularity, wheras I know whats going on there lol. You can call it false stories or whatever, does not matter.
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

dis guy kushal makes me repsect him n adore him more n more..never seen such genunine celeb no diplomatic answers .totally straight forward answer  ..love u kushal..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sha19gopisharma14munnihyderabadsweetymolsennareniSuarezpreetipc..Gowri..ShineonShrav123-PhoenixD-Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

BIaddict Goldie
BIaddict
BIaddict

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Originally posted by tara_211

"I can act very well. And we are professionals."

sumthing which the other cant do...nd is not Wink

AND ...Tandonnn...wish u had planned it better!

its gonna take a LOTTT LOTTT LOTTT more to even get any Tacker fan wondering tht Tacker is insecure of u.

such baby style complaining wont work...!

Innit tho LOL

And these fans think we were born yesterday.  we know they have even been sending hate mails to karan trying to fight poor baby kushals battles. thats how low they are stooping 

Kushal tandon and  ACTING doesn't go in the same sentence. Even non EHM fans take the mick out of him ROFL he has no idea!!
yeah now Kushal has to take acting lessons from the gay boy. Teach Tacky how to walk and talk like a man first, we will think about acting later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalpuntersgopisharma14-PhoenixD-

BIaddict Goldie
BIaddict
BIaddict

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel importantClap

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!ROFL

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate actsThumbs Down

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARDROFL Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAKErmm

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. Dead

ROFLROFLS so u wanna tell me kushal was approached for hosting the IIFA before TACKERROFLROFLROFLpeople are sooo frikkin delusionalLOLLOL holy crap i didnt know people cud get delusional to SUCH AN EXTENTShocked keep dreaming dudeThumbs Up

Ohhh hosting IIFA is like winning oscar Shocked dint know that. O My god Kushal is doomed, he dint get to host IIFA. ROFL

Tacy hosted IIFA, get him to hollywood fast ROFL

yes pleaseeeCoolBig smile
what you want me to take him to hollywood?, I thought bcos he hosted IIFA he is flying to Hollywood right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol-PhoenixD-

Virmanishal Senior Member
Virmanishal
Virmanishal

Is the article incomplete ?? Coz all this is old news. Viraat in focus and all that.Off late, it has been balanced, hell even on the main marriage ceremony, VirMan weren't focussed. Offscreen things were enuf to make it clear, but y has media raised this issue NOW ?? der must be more to it ?? Something else shud also hv happened I am guessin...

And KUSHAL IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON, frm woteva I have seen so far.
IF HE SPOKE UP,It has to b sth huge,m afraid. :-/

P.S. Kushal, U just can't give measured diplomatic goodlukin answers, can U ? Lol such honesty is rarely seen in celebrities.truly appreciate it and stay safe bud!!

Edited by Virmanishal - 09 November 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalvgaapuntersgopisharma14halfbloodprincemadhu0702sha19munnihyderabadsweetymolSuarezluv_nishalpreetipc..Gowri..Shrav123-PhoenixD-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Hey guys.. Now this is really getting dirty!

Supporting ur personal favorites doesnt mean that U gotta malign the others. As all the recent articles proved hollow, this can be too. So please refrain from posting comments on the personal lives of the actors! Wat Tacker does or Kushal does is none of our business! Enjoy the show, thats it!

In Using such kinda words in defending ur personal favorites you are actually making them look more dirty. Believe me, If you dont know Wats the ACTUAL TRUTH, you are actually making a fool of yourselves by posting such comments. So, Wait for the truth! It wont be long!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shamzXArShi_NiShalvgaamadhu0702anu1989sha19Virmanishalgopisharma14halfbloodprincemunnihyderabadsweetymolSuarezpreetipc__Aarti__ShivRajput...Juhi._-PhoenixD-Shrav123ItsmeAishBeautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Zehnaseeb

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by -Predator-

Siddarth Malhotra, respect your opinion. Enough said.

We don't want any war or sarcastic comments on this thread. It's Kushal and Karan's personal issue, we members don't need to bash them/each other. Let's read the article and mind our ways.

A personal issue???!!?

LOL LOL seriously!

They re allegedly fighting over their roles in the show. it completely relates to the show. how is this personal. they are not fghting over a girl in their real lives. that is personal. 

If this article is to be believed - disclaimer
Karan Tacker has taken an aspect of the show that he is not happy about and is publicly commenting on it. He has made it NOT PERSONAL
Kushal Tandon has taken an aspect of the show that his costar is not happy about and publicly commenting on it. HE has also made it NOT PERSONAL

IT IS THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF TWO XTREMELY IMMATURE ACTORS who dont know how to shut their traps and treat personal issues personally!!

WHO are you and I?? Nobodies. Stop supporting idiotic behaviour by the actors by being blinded by our love for them!

@bold - tacker has not commented anything about kushal; do check out the article againEmbarrassed

I clearly said he has taken "an aspect of the show" and commented "publicly" about. The minute you make a public comment its no more personal. Personal does not necesarrily mean with regard to another person. here the meaning is vis a vis keeping your trap shut (personal/private) versus talking about it

Go to top