TOI: Kushal and Karan at war (Page 10)

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

"I can act very well. And we are professionals."

sumthing which the other cant do...nd is not Wink

AND ...Tandonnn...wish u had planned it better!

its gonna take a LOTTT LOTTT LOTTT more to even get any Tacker fan wondering tht Tacker is insecure of u.

such baby style complaining wont work...!

Innit tho LOL

And these fans think we were born yesterday.  we know they have even been sending hate mails to karan trying to fight poor baby kushals battles. thats how low they are stooping 

Kushal tandon and  ACTING doesn't go in the same sentence. Even non EHM fans take the mick out of him ROFL he has no idea!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitaherepriyankamoolSameerah1992Fari_15HawttInBlackGK-vish-

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KTlover

Karan is insecure of someone coz

1-He went to IIFA n hosted all d major things there
2-He again hoste GIMA,...
3-Won so many awards dis year..widout having any bhaichara wid any director on d setsWink
4-Was d choosen one for London n infact get mobbed there, he has amazing reception there

now coming to some x,y,z hoarding..lol...don kill me ...but my Tacker is way smart unlike some small eyed despo...whose unbale to see tacker getting all publicity, tried everything to get wid help of Sid but when Sid too left then he is taking help of news papers...

Is d DNA n now TOI are mischief's of someone's ill mind...n yeah that status...o my my.n then making false stories n putting them to fans that someone defaming me...hahahahaLOL...despo !!!

LONG LIVE TACKER n TACKERISM...!!

Haters n bashers shhooo !!!

Karan proud of U,  d way U handle issues ...hattss off Clap

haha sooo funny nah...kushal says that tacker was jealous coz of a hoarding while tacker is too busy flying around the world hosting events and doing performances not even knowing that such a hoarding even exitsLOLLOL

like really kushal ur mind thinks of such small things as hoardings? really pls plan something better next time; u know something that would match to karan tacker's level

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari_15

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love You Kushal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gopisharma14halfbloodprincepreetipc

KTlover Groupbie
KTlover
KTlover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by KTlover

Karan is insecure of someone coz

1-He went to IIFA n hosted all d major things there
2-He again hoste GIMA,...
3-Won so many awards dis year..widout having any bhaichara wid any director on d setsWink
4-Was d choosen one for London n infact get mobbed there, he has amazing reception there

now coming to some x,y,z hoarding..lol...don kill me ...but my Tacker is way smart unlike some small eyed despo...whose unbale to see tacker getting all publicity, tried everything to get wid help of Sid but when Sid too left then he is taking help of news papers...

Is d DNA n now TOI are mischief's of someone's ill mind...n yeah that status...o my my.n then making false stories n putting them to fans that someone defaming me...hahahahaLOL...despo !!!

LONG LIVE TACKER n TACKERISM...!!

Haters n bashers shhooo !!!

Karan proud of U,  d way U handle issues ...hattss off Clap

haha sooo funny nah...kushal says that tacker was jealous coz of a hoarding while tacker is too busy flying around the world hosting events and doing performances not even knowing that such a hoarding even exitsLOLLOL

like really kushal ur mind thinks of such small things as hoardings? really pls plan something better next time; u know something that would match to karan tacker's level

Hold some pooja for tandon n his delusional fans n for all d cooked up storiess WinkWinkWink

HawttInBlackGK

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine23

Originally posted by shine23

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel importantClap

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!ROFL

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate actsThumbs Down

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARDROFL Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAKErmm

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. Dead

ROFLROFLS so u wanna tell me kushal was approached for hosting the IIFA before TACKERROFLROFLROFLpeople are sooo frikkin delusionalLOLLOL holy crap i didnt know people cud get delusional to SUCH AN EXTENTShocked keep dreaming dudeThumbs Up

Ohhh hosting IIFA is like winning oscar Shocked dint know that. O My god Kushal is doomed, he dint get to host IIFA. ROFL

Tacy hosted IIFA, get him to hollywood fast ROFL

yes pleaseeeCoolBig smile
sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
TFS
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Siddarth Malhotra, respect your opinion. Enough said.

We don't want any war or sarcastic comments on this thread. It's Kushal and Karan's personal issue, we members don't need to bash them/each other. Let's read the article and mind our ways.

A personal issue???!!?

LOL LOL seriously!

They re allegedly fighting over their roles in the show. it completely relates to the show. how is this personal. they are not fghting over a girl in their real lives. that is personal. 

If this article is to be believed - disclaimer
Karan Tacker has taken an aspect of the show that he is not happy about and is publicly commenting on it. He has made it NOT PERSONAL
Kushal Tandon has taken an aspect of the show that his costar is not happy about and publicly commenting on it. HE has also made it NOT PERSONAL

IT IS THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF TWO XTREMELY IMMATURE ACTORS who dont know how to shut their traps and treat personal issues personally!!

WHO are you and I?? Nobodies. Stop supporting idiotic behaviour by the actors by being blinded by our love for them!

Nikki_Titli

KTlover Groupbie
KTlover
KTlover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Just got to know

" when JTHJ was offered to nishal...but they rejected...n so SRK-KAT got d film..!!

Nishal has to begin their career wid SOTY but again they rejected n Varun-Sid-Aliaa got it "

ThnakU Nishal ji !!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitahereFari_15HawttInBlackGK

Go to top