Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushdeewani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww Poor karan kya kya jhelna padta hai bechare ko!
But he deserves this lmao even more worst then to this!! 

Awww karan will forgive kushal? Why itna bada dilwala hai kya wo mujhe tau pata hi nahi tha tch tch!!! isi baat par 1 gaana yaad aa raha hai *Bade dillwala LMAFOOO
Kushal you don't worry rockstar start ignoring them who creates problems for you!!! You don't need to talk withanyone they need you Kushal!! 

KUSHAL TANDON IS THE BEST!!! 

*Jalne waale yuhi jalenge* husshh hussshhh :P
KTlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel important👏

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!🤣

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate acts👎🏼

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARD🤣 Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAK🤔

👏

U rock buddy...hahahhahahah
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love you kushal ..you are the best..hats off to you and your straightforwardness...you are originally ORIGINAL unlike others who pretend to be original..way to go kushal...love you..
KTlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan is insecure of someone coz

1-He went to IIFA n hosted all d major things there
2-He again hoste GIMA,...
3-Won so many awards dis year..widout having any bhaichara wid any director on d sets😉
4-Was d choosen one for London n infact get mobbed there, he has amazing reception there

now coming to some x,y,z hoarding..lol...don kill me ...but my Tacker is way smart unlike some small eyed despo...whose unbale to see tacker getting all publicity, tried everything to get wid help of Sid but when Sid too left then he is taking help of news papers...

Is d DNA n now TOI are mischief's of someone's ill mind...n yeah that status...o my my.n then making false stories n putting them to fans that someone defaming me...hahahaha😆...despo !!!

LONG LIVE TACKER n TACKERISM...!!

Haters n bashers shhooo !!!

Karan proud of U,  d way U handle issues ...hattss off 👏
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Love you Kushal for your honesty. There arent many who speak the truth the way he does which makes me love him more and more each day👏👏👏 and seriously you're better off far away from such people😆
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shine23

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. 🤢

🤣ROFLS so u wanna tell me kushal was approached for hosting the IIFA before TACKER🤣🤣🤣people are sooo frikkin delusional😆😆 holy crap i didnt know people cud get delusional to SUCH AN EXTENT😲 keep dreaming dude👍🏼
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

🤣ROFLS so u wanna tell me kushal was approached for hosting the IIFA before TACKER🤣🤣🤣people are sooo frikkin delusional😆😆 holy crap i didnt know people cud get delusional to SUCH AN EXTENT😲 keep dreaming dude👍🏼

Ohhh hosting IIFA is like winning oscar Shocked dint know that. O My god Kushal is doomed, he dint get to host IIFA. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tacy hosted IIFA, get him to hollywood fast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tara_211

"I can act very well. And we are professionals."

sumthing which the other cant do...nd is not 😉

AND ...Tandonnn...wish u had planned it better!

its gonna take a LOTTT LOTTT LOTTT more to even get any Tacker fan wondering tht Tacker is insecure of u.

such baby style complaining wont work...!

Innit tho 😆

And these fans think we were born yesterday.  we know they have even been sending hate mails to karan trying to fight poor baby kushals battles. thats how low they are stooping 

Kushal tandon and  ACTING doesn't go in the same sentence. Even non EHM fans take the mick out of him 🤣 he has no idea!!
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KTlover

Karan is insecure of someone coz

1-He went to IIFA n hosted all d major things there
2-He again hoste GIMA,...
3-Won so many awards dis year..widout having any bhaichara wid any director on d sets😉
4-Was d choosen one for London n infact get mobbed there, he has amazing reception there

now coming to some x,y,z hoarding..lol...don kill me ...but my Tacker is way smart unlike some small eyed despo...whose unbale to see tacker getting all publicity, tried everything to get wid help of Sid but when Sid too left then he is taking help of news papers...

Is d DNA n now TOI are mischief's of someone's ill mind...n yeah that status...o my my.n then making false stories n putting them to fans that someone defaming me...hahahaha😆...despo !!!

LONG LIVE TACKER n TACKERISM...!!

Haters n bashers shhooo !!!

Karan proud of U,  d way U handle issues ...hattss off 👏

haha sooo funny nah...kushal says that tacker was jealous coz of a hoarding while tacker is too busy flying around the world hosting events and doing performances not even knowing that such a hoarding even exits😆😆

like really kushal ur mind thinks of such small things as hoardings? really pls plan something better next time; u know something that would match to karan tacker's level

JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love You Kushal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3