Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
come on guys its their personal life , i don't understand why people of one fangroup is bashing the other one .

you will seriously not get any solution by this useless discussion . its just creating a lot of negativity on the forum .

Remember guys this is EHMMBH Forum . all 4 together make our ehmmbh , the most wonderful show ever . The show is incomplete even without one of them .

We should just pray that everything just gets fine between them .Edited by __Aarti__ - 11 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Oh god the actor quitting drama these days !!
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel important👏

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!🤣

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate acts👎🏼

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARD🤣 Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAK🤔

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. 🤢
Edited by shine23 - 11 years ago
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
KUSHAL TANDON, MY SHIRTLESS, I AM WITH YOU!! TODAY TOMORROW ALWAYS!!!!! In everything that you do or say!

-Pari, Captain of Virats Shirtless Army
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayee... Kushal love you bcz of ur straightforwardness only...!!
susmita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i d'nt like this karan.i think this article may be true.love u kushal.everybody knows that without nishal/virman this show is nothing.if creatives only show virika i think 99% people never watch this show even trp people also like nishal more because people are more connected with virman/nishal natural acting.so plz karan except this truth.love u  virman/nishal more...
hawwkissie thumbnail
Awww Kushal Love you so much!!!! Kushal great i only will suggest you to stay away from other guy!! You are a rockstar and you don't need to talk with any random peoples who just even don't know how to respect costars! 
                                    For me our Nishal Rocks! Kushal rocks Nia rocks VirMan rocks!!! Mwahhh keeep rockiiinnnggg!!!! and yah keep some distance from...😆
susmita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shine23

You got one thing right Kushal cant be compared to tacky, he can only be compared to actors of his calibre, actors who are macho like him. Tacky can continue playing his cheap politics behind the screens to throw dirt at his costars and act all decent in public, thats all tacky is worth of.

If Kushals admins are saying his page was hacked then no matter how much you guys sit and hatch up stories about it, makes no difference. If Kushal indeed made that post, he wouldnt be afraid to own upto it either, thats kushal. He dont play cheap politics and double faced games, thats tacky's job.

Kryans are everywhere because Nishal are the type of people who dont want to focus on outside the show stunts too much. Thank your lucky stars for that.  Whatever Kryan is doing everywhere are things Nishal rejected. If you dont have your facts straight, then better not talk about these things. Now go figure out why Tacky is Jealous of Kushal. 🤢

agree  with u
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"I can act very well. And we are professionals."

sumthing which the other cant do...nd is not 😉

AND ...Tandonnn...wish u had planned it better!

its gonna take a LOTTT LOTTT LOTTT more to even get any Tacker fan wondering tht Tacker is insecure of u.

such baby style complaining wont work...!

chep thumbnail
KUSHAL TANDON LOVE YOU SO MUCH MWAAAHHH!! MY HOTIIE MY ROCKSTAR!!!!
    Whatay comment wohooo goood make some distance from hormonal bitches! they don't even deserve to be with you!!! 
         You are the rockstar! mwaahh! Nishal and Virman are just rocking onscreen and offscreen! its bitches problem they getting jealous with popularity of VirMan Nishal! *Unko mirchi lagi tau hum kya kare* :P
                     Hahaha They are famous offscreen lmao every event,awards har jagah wohi wwohi dikhte hain right? abhi kya kare vele log hai har jagah apni nose ghusate rahte hain! And then complaining we need space in the show!! HAHAHAHA
 Anways kushal better you ignore them! keep rocking mwahh!!