Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
dude Kushal is super blunt and straightforward... loves it!!!!!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well well kushal kudos to you for being so straightforward!! When you haven't done anything wrong why hide it man! Seems like some people's insecureness is finally exposing lets sit back and see whats more to come out! And once again cheers kushal for not being diplomatic at all proud to be your fan!
neha fan1 thumbnail
aww i luv the v-bros more than the behnas...quite upset reading this news bwt dem not getting along. Hope all these recent articles r a false alarm😭
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankamool

All I can say is Karan is smart.. he knows better than us. He would never want to wash his dirty linen in public .. people should learn from him.. they are grown ups..i'm sure they can sort it out. TOI thanks for the gossip! 

Yeah, but doesnt leave any stone unturned in throwing mud on others, staying behind the scenes himself.
If learning and growing up means this, then I would love not to grow up.

Yo K-boy, no beating around the bush..You make us proud.
Edited by Rashiiii - 11 years ago
Suarez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder if that's the reason for the disastrous end of the cancer track!! How i had high hopes from it!!!
Anyways...wish both KTs sort it out and best of luck to both of them!!

PS: Love Kushal for his straighforwardness!!! 
rosesforyou thumbnail
yea, honestly speaking I dont understand it, how is it Kushal's fault from any angle that Karan "isnt" getting screen space... even Karan fans should call a spade a spade, because its not Kushal's fault what so ever. And dudeee I loveee Kushal he is what he is, straight out nope we arent on talking terms, no diplomacy no beating around the bush.
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
its not a war..its just a competition..n in every field, these kind of competitions will b there..but since karan n kushal are in tv industry where fans interested in their fav stars personal n professional lives, these kind of articles are common..but its completely professional..n fair enuf..
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LMFAO forget about jealousy kushal; ur not even worthy of a comparison to tacker and his fab acting skills; but i'll give it to you nice way to make urself feel important👏

again nothing from tacker's side its kushal invoking the comments about insecurity, posts something on his facebook page against tacker then says it was hacked lol not everyone is as big an idiot as u assume them to be...but yeh for his fans ofcourse thats a very brave thing to do; posting something then saying account was hacked!🤣

i mean these days its KryAn everywhere; awards, events, travelling around the world...some people will obviously want attention and resort to such cheap desperate acts👎🏼

ROFLS and tacker being insecure about virman ON A BILLBOARD🤣 Tacker travelled all the way to LONDON to meet fans and kushal says tacker was jealous for the billboard...GIVE ME A BREAK🤔
asyavirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont believe this all r romours  gosh!!! and siddhart m leave the show didnt he he is no more with the show ...
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O yeh and let me tell you kushal; if u dont know why tacker is not on sets these days, its because he is out of country for a star plus event; and ofcourse he is on a legit leave...he's not someone who would report to  shooting 6 hours late just for the heck of it😉