Hitler Didi

Rishi confused between Shweta and Zara :P (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Hey Preethi, I just watched video on YT after reading your post:-

Rishi said ZaShi Urf Zara aur Rishi ki prem kahani chandini chowk ki har gali aur guchey mein sunehrey aksharo se likhi jayegi.

ZaShi -- word I think they copied from our forum LOL That means they(PH) seriously read our every post , comments & Polls LOL So thumbs up for all forum members, we all are such creative people Thumbs Up

This scene clearly says that Rishi in his all senses accepted Zara as Zara not as Indira. 
So in current situation they are trying to show extra marital affair thing which as you mentioned inspired from Bollywood movie Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.

My one question on above scene -- Is hugging between man & woman allowed/accepted in a religious place here a Dargah/ Mazar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklTvFwkyDc

Edit-
unki zulfo ki khusboo ab bhi basti hai meri sasoon mein
saari raat mera sapna mehekta ,
maan liya in zulfo ne ab toh dil hamara
ab toh tum hi basti ho meri rooh mein zara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RACRocCklAc

Edited by -Sachin- - 10 November 2012 at 2:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.FALTU.-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi confused between Shweta and Zara :P (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Don't get too personal... This is just a fiction show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumitbigfan

Don't get too personal... This is just a fiction show...

personal? Shocked did i mentioned sumit or rati or aasiya here to get personal...

i am talking about fictional characters and making fun of it LOL

riyakhan.FALTU.

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Hey Preethi, I just watched video on YT after reading your post:-

Rishi said ZaShi Urf Zara aur Rishi ki prem kahani chandini chowk ki har gali aur guchey mein sunehrey aksharo se likhi jayegi.

ZaShi -- word I think they copied from our forum LOL That means they(PH) seriously read our every post , comments & Polls LOL So thumbs up for all forum members, we all are such creative people Thumbs Up

This scene clearly says that Rishi in his all senses accepted Zara as Zara not as Indira. 
So in current situation they are trying to show extra marital affair thing which as you mentioned inspired from Bollywood movie Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.

My one question on above scene -- Is hugging between man & woman allowed/accepted in a religious place here a Mazar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklTvFwkyDc

Edit-
unki zulfo ki khusboo ab bhi basti hai meri sasoon mein
saari raat mera sapna mehekta ,
maan liya in zulfo ne ab toh dil hamara
ab toh tum hi basti ho meri rooh mein zara.

no sachin it is not allowed and even Zara touching mallik feet is also not allowed religiously but kya karee Ouch

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@ Preethi--- Yes, even i feel very awkward after seeing that scene in a holy & religious place ,Dargah.
Is HD become a series to hurt religious sentiments also?

Even Zara has accepted Rishi's Love. Is this acceptable on her part been into relationship already?
One thing more has Mallik given Talak to zara?

Illa Bedi & her team ... kya bolen ...Dead

Edited by -Sachin- - 10 November 2012 at 2:59am

.FALTU.-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

@ Preethi--- Yes, even i feel very awkward after seeing that scene in a holy & religious place ,Dargah.
Is HD become a series to hurt religious sentiments also?

Even Zara has accepted Rishi's Love. Is this acceptable on her part been into relationship already?
One thing more has Mallik has given Talak to zara?

Illa Bedi & her team ... kya bolen ...Dead

No mallik didnot gave talak to Zara, Zara stopped him from giving talak to her and on his back confessing her so called love to Rishi Sleepy

.FALTU.-RS-

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@ Preethi--- Dont you think they messed up the story too much. Just for showing romance between ZaShi they have taken a wrong path.

Firstly, they showed Rishi, accepting her as Zara not Indira & then showing him saying Zara as shrimatiji .

Then Zara, accepting Rishi's Love & realizing she is not Indira and she is Zara , Mallik's wife.

I think in above video one dlg by Rishi has everything to prove Zara as Indira, Reports to galat bhi ho sakti hain... dil ki baat suniyee...

Toh finally yahi prove karney walen hain ki Zara hi Indira hai aur Swetha aur Mallik ko villan bana denge ... LOL Joh inki purani aadat hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

@ Preethi--- Dont you think they messed up the story too much. Just for showing romance between ZaShi they have taken a wrong path.

Firstly, they showed Rishi, accepting her as Zara not Indira & then showing him saying Zara as shrimatiji .

Then Zara, accepting Rishi's Love & realizing she is not Indira and she is Zara , Mallik's wife.

I think in above video one dlg by Rishi has everything to prove Zara as Indira, Reports to galat bhi ho sakti hain... dil ki baat suniyee...

Toh finally yahi prove karney walen hain ki Zara hi Indira hai aur Swetha aur Mallik ko villan bana denge ... LOL Joh inki purani aadat hai...

@bold LOL

i didnot like how Rishi told shweta that Zara came so there is no need of shweta now Ouch
does he have any aesthetics...

he is the one who stopped shweta when DNA report is wrong and now when he started his illegal relationship with Zara he donot want Shweta

and the way he said Zara has to make way into Indu's heart... and what about shweta, did Zara or Rishi though atleast for once what they are going to do with shweta

is Zara ready to become his second wife like jhumpa when Shweta is still there or will she make Rishi divorcee Shweta

if Zara is Indira, then does not she know how kutumb faced problems when Inder left kutumb...

god CVs really messed up HD Ouch

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 November 2012 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top